The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 05-08-2018, 10:45 AM
jbrownsjr jbrownsjr is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 11,198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
It's the best song on a very crappy, depressing album!

And for the record,... I've been thinking about this for the past month....,I want my 10,000th post here to include the words, Old Goat Breath.
How do you know what her breath smells like?
__________________
I would tell Christine Perfect, "You're Christine f***ing McVie, and don't you forget it!"
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 05-08-2018, 11:08 AM
HomerMcvie's Avatar
HomerMcvie HomerMcvie is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Indiana/Tennessee
Posts: 10,441
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
How do you know what her breath smells like?
I'm basing the ASSumption strictly on her sound.
__________________
and Stevie Nicks was starting to lumber along like a sod-packed wheelbarrow.
And I'm David, not Homer!(we all should be able to change our name, at least once)
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 05-08-2018, 11:23 AM
jkmaletic's Avatar
jkmaletic jkmaletic is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,932
Default

Do any of you think we will get a statement from Lindsey regarding this situation at some point? Or is he the type to just remain quiet?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 05-08-2018, 11:39 AM
HomerMcvie's Avatar
HomerMcvie HomerMcvie is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Indiana/Tennessee
Posts: 10,441
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmaletic View Post
Do any of you think we will get a statement from Lindsey regarding this situation at some point? Or is he the type to just remain quiet?
I would assume that he got a settlement of some sort, which probably includes a gag order. So the answer is no.
__________________
and Stevie Nicks was starting to lumber along like a sod-packed wheelbarrow.
And I'm David, not Homer!(we all should be able to change our name, at least once)
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 05-08-2018, 11:39 AM
TrueFaith77's Avatar
TrueFaith77 TrueFaith77 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New York City!
Posts: 4,670
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I would assume that he got a settlement of some sort, which probably includes a gag order. So the answer is no.
That has been my assumption as well.
__________________
"They love each other so much, they think they hate each other."
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 05-08-2018, 12:27 PM
dreamsunwind dreamsunwind is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,139
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmaletic View Post
Do any of you think we will get a statement from Lindsey regarding this situation at some point? Or is he the type to just remain quiet?
He hardly ever makes press statements. If he gets asked about it in a future interview, then he might say something. But just putting out statements isn't his thing.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 05-08-2018, 01:03 PM
SteveMacD's Avatar
SteveMacD SteveMacD is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The Buckeye State
Posts: 5,939
Default

Isnít he playing some charity show in the near future? I wonder if heíll say anything about it then.

BTW, WTWCT is a great song. I donít get the hate. Itís a nice little pop song. Then again, I never got the hate for Sugar Daddy.
__________________
On and on it will always be, the rhythm, rhyme, and harmony.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/SteveMacD/fm2014_zps5c60d7b9.jpg
Stephen Hopkins

https://www.facebook.com/Espy.Hopkins ; @espyhop)
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 05-08-2018, 01:17 PM
jbrownsjr jbrownsjr is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 11,198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
Isnít he playing some charity show in the near future? I wonder if heíll say anything about it then.

BTW, WTWCT is a great song. I donít get the hate. Itís a nice little pop song. Then again, I never got the hate for Sugar Daddy.
Sugar Daddy is far superior as an arrangement to WTWCT. Especially, having heard the early take. Just wow!

I think WTWCT shouldn't have kicked the album off.

Of course that's all subjective.. but it's just so boring to me.
__________________
I would tell Christine Perfect, "You're Christine f***ing McVie, and don't you forget it!"
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 05-08-2018, 01:42 PM
dreamsunwind dreamsunwind is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,139
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
Isnít he playing some charity show in the near future? I wonder if heíll say anything about it then.

BTW, WTWCT is a great song. I donít get the hate. Itís a nice little pop song. Then again, I never got the hate for Sugar Daddy.
I think it's a political event? Supporting a democratic candidate for congress or something like that. It's this Friday.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 05-08-2018, 02:24 PM
Storms123 Storms123 is online now
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 419
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
He hardly ever makes press statements. If he gets asked about it in a future interview, then he might say something. But just putting out statements isn't his thing.
Hopefully he does some press for his upcoming (whenever itís announced) tour, and he addresses it then. If we are lucky, heís writing a song about it as we speak
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 05-08-2018, 09:39 PM
secondhandchain's Avatar
secondhandchain secondhandchain is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: LOS ANGELES, CA
Posts: 1,298
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
Hopefully he does some press for his upcoming (whenever itís announced) tour, and he addresses it then. If we are lucky, heís writing a song about it as we speak
The song title possibly being?

Tambourine witch Angel?
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 05-08-2018, 09:42 PM
elle's Avatar
elle elle is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: DC
Posts: 9,857
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
The song title possibly being?

Tambourine witch Angel?
might be close!

his last one on the topic was Poor Little Raven - and she just didn't want to tour with FM at the time, after they all agreed they'll tour (wow that sounds familiar for some reason?? ).
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 05-09-2018, 07:42 AM
sasja's Avatar
sasja sasja is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 551
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
might be close!

his last one on the topic was Poor Little Raven - and she just didn't want to tour with FM at the time, after they all agreed they'll tour (wow that sounds familiar for some reason?? ).
Ha, yes! Classic, those lyrics. I cannot wait to see what writing this all will inspire!
__________________
Sasja

Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 05-09-2018, 08:18 AM
Storms123 Storms123 is online now
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 419
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasja View Post
Ha, yes! Classic, those lyrics. I cannot wait to see what writing this all will inspire!
I follow Brian Larsen on IG. He posted this am that he was working in LA this weekend and their was a #LindseyBuckingham...I believe theyíve collaborated in the past!!!
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 05-09-2018, 08:47 AM
TrueFaith77's Avatar
TrueFaith77 TrueFaith77 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New York City!
Posts: 4,670
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
I follow Brian Larsen on IG. He posted this am that he was working in LA this weekend and their was a #LindseyBuckingham...I believe theyíve collaborated in the past!!!
Good Lord not THAT again. Hasn't it been since 2005 or something?

David??
__________________
"They love each other so much, they think they hate each other."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

FLEETWOOD MAC personally signed 45 - CHRISTINE McVIE
$213.38
FLEETWOOD MAC personally signed 45 - CHRISTINE McVIE pictureFLEETWOOD MAC personally signed Greatest hits LP cover - CHRISTINE McVIE
$96.01
FLEETWOOD MAC personally signed Greatest hits LP cover - CHRISTINE McVIE pictureChristine McVie Poster Fleetwood Mac Old /Warner Brothers
$49.0
Christine McVie Poster Fleetwood Mac Old /Warner Brothers pictureFLEETWOOD MAC STEVIE NICKS MICK CHRISTINE MCVIE LINDSEY GRAMMY AWARD POSTER
$24.99
FLEETWOOD MAC STEVIE NICKS MICK CHRISTINE MCVIE LINDSEY GRAMMY AWARD POSTER picturePress Photo Musician Christine McVie - sap15726
$20.0
Press Photo Musician Christine McVie - sap15726 picture



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved