Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-17-2013, 08:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Ok, now itīs my turn .

It was great, I think better then in 2009... I hope not just because I was very near to the stage.

The only thing I could say not great about it, was Stevieīs speech before Without You, which really was a little bit longer than it should be. She also appologies to other band members for something that she said or done on the last concert in Stuttgart... I didnīt catch what it was... John was sitting and kind of like sleeping all the time she was talking , that was funny.
That is funny about John. He seems restless during the intro, but he should just use it as a relaxation period.

Right, don't think it's the last time you'll see them. Tell yourself there is still one more tour to go!

Thanks for the review.

Michele
Old 10-17-2013, 08:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
Something must have happened with the guitar cord during GYOW. I noticed Stan run out and do something in a different clip and then when they went to do the little circle thing, LB totally changed up the direction and then Stevie almost busted her a** right after she passed his mic, causing her to look offstage in the direction of the techs, then LB kicked something offstage as he came back around...
It's treacherous. Even in flat shoes Lindsey is at risk of tripping over his cord and for Stevie in the heels, keeping the stage clear is a serious concern.

Michele
Old 10-17-2013, 08:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
It's treacherous. Even in flat shoes Lindsey is at risk of tripping over his cord and for Stevie in the heels, keeping the stage clear is a serious concern.

Michele
It looked almost like she slipped. I wonder if the stage was wet or if someone spilled a drink.
Old 10-17-2013, 09:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Stevie navigated that cord pretty well considering the boots.

(To clarify: It looked to me as though Lindsey's guitar cord was "following" him around and because of where she was, it was going under her feet so she had to kind of leap over it).
Old 10-17-2013, 09:22 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
17:10:13, 15:07 Hamburger Abendblatt
Fleetwood Mac: The return of the mainstream

It's about drugs, of course, and it's about what remains of love when everyone just loves himself.
It's been great reading all these reviews from European shows - thanks to all posters!!
I just wanted to say, tucked in among the sometimes garbled translations, I thought this phrase, referencing Gold Dust Woman, was unintentionally eloquent and well-said...
Old 10-17-2013, 09:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
I just wanted to say, tucked in among the sometimes garbled translations, I thought this phrase, referencing Gold Dust Woman, was unintentionally eloquent and well-said...
Good point and Stevie herself has said that cocaine makes you selfish.

Michele
Old 10-18-2013, 02:07 AM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Ok, now itīs my turn .

She also appologies to other band members for something that she said or done on the last concert in Stuttgart... I didnīt catch what it was... John was sitting and kind of like sleeping all the time she was talking , that was funny.
At the very end of her speech in Stuttgart, she asked John to come to the mike and ad something to the story (I don’t remember the exact words). John seemed not very happy about it. Maybe she was referring to that. I really hope a video of her Stuttgart speech shows up.
Old 10-18-2013, 02:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Fleetwood Mac deliver unforgettable concert
October 17, 2013 (Google Translator)

Last night, the legendary British- American rock band Fleetwood Mac made ​​a stopover in Berlin. In the nearly sold-out O2 World , they offered a truly unforgettable concert .

First, they could wait unusually long. 20 minutes after the official start of the concert , it was dark, but the band still not appeared . The audience was already uneasy when it finally but really took off five minutes later.

Then some spectators who were sitting on the front seats , were angry because many viewers put between them and the stage. The security provided but after the opening song for the order and tempers calmed down again.

Then, Fleetwood Mac played almost three hours old and new hits . They also gave some very , very long prompts for the best, the weary so many viewers. But they came back several times to the stage and tore least the last fan of the seats.

The Reunion Tour 2013 Fleetwood Mac is in Europe already almost over. In the U.S., the musicians were already on the road from April to July . To Europe it is for them to Australia and New Zealand. And at the end of the year there is the final concert of their current world tour in Las Vegas.

Fleetwood Mac have already found each other again several times since 1967.Fortunately, as well as yesterday's concert in Berlin showed . Do you like rock music? What styles of music do you like ( yet) ?

http://www.spickmich.de/news/2013101...liches-konzert
Old 10-18-2013, 03:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justlikethesea View Post
At the very end of her speech in Stuttgart, she asked John to come to the mike and ad something to the story (I don’t remember the exact words). John seemed not very happy about it. Maybe she was referring to that. I really hope a video of her Stuttgart speech shows up.
That was so cute.

"And Johnny Mac, being married to the other woman in the band. Thank you for saying to Chris, please like this girl! (laughing) Or we're guitarlessness or guitlarless. Thank you, honey. I love you. And, any time you would like to come up and speak during this story, please feel free! (laughing). Thank you!"
Old 10-18-2013, 06:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Here are some rather exquisite pictures:

http://www.endlesshighway.de/music-r...fleetwood-mac/

Last edited by michelej1; 10-18-2013 at 10:19 PM..
Old 10-19-2013, 02:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

And if anyone has a audio record of this concert, please donīt be shy to share it, like 4 years ago. It would be nice to have it .

I want Stevie to tour in Europe!
Old 10-20-2013, 10:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

snippets of Second Hand News/The Chain/Dreams/Sad Angel/Rhiannon/Tusk/Sara/Gypsy/ Eyes of the World/Gold Dust Woman/I'm So Afraid/Stand Back/Go Your Own Way/World Turning/Don't Stop by kitti lubmin

Old 10-22-2013, 08:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

The Chain
moremusic2

http://

Golddust Woman
moremusic2

Big Love
moremusic2

Landslide