Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-31-2018, 05:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Arrow Maybe y'all can ask @LBuckingham?

to all the people coming one by one here and demanding to yet again regurgitate and re-post and re-find and re-discuss all the facts and fiction that's been over and over going around the fan community since the start of Feb 2018:

if you are really interested in what he says, maybe y'all can go on twitter and ask the man himself?

here's the link: https://twitter.com/LBuckingham

his wife has confirmed that it is actually him replying to tweets.

for others asking for facts and not speculation, there is The Record thread here - mods: can we pin it as a sticky to the top?

PS dear LB, please don't kill me if people actually heed my advice and start spamming you with posts!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 08-31-2018, 05:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
to all the people coming one by one here and demanding to yet again regurgitate and re-post and re-find and re-discuss all the facts and fiction that's been over and over going around the fan community since the start of Feb 2018:

if you are really interested in what he says, maybe y'all can go on twitter and ask the man himself?

here's the link: https://twitter.com/LBuckingham

his wife has confirmed that it is actually him replying to tweets.

for others asking for facts and not speculation, there is The Record thread here - mods: can we pin it as a sticky to the top?

PS dear LB, please don't kill me if people actually heed my advice and start spamming you with posts!

they're in denial. they like trolling and stirring the pot. I'm done commenting. I left the site for quite a while and now I remember why.
Old 08-31-2018, 06:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
they're in denial. they like trolling and stirring the pot. I'm done commenting. I left the site for quite a while and now I remember why.
same! there was nothing new going on anyway, and engaging with trolls in the same discussion over and over is not the type of entertainment i enjoy . there are some hardcore fans who like to blame specific people for the site having less traffic, against all reason and evidence (plus for an old-fashioned board in this day and age site's been hopping with activity since the whole LB debacle ), just because they may not like the reasoning most people on the site have these days. it seems those types are now trying to outstay and out-annoy everyone else and i hate to say they are somewhat successful! i'm only here for LB tour these days, and every time i wonder in the threads in this forum, i regret it - but i'm very grateful for people who persist in trying to add either some humor or some rational thought into all the craziness!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 08-31-2018, 07:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
same! there was nothing new going on anyway, and engaging with trolls in the same discussion over and over is not the type of entertainment i enjoy . there are some hardcore fans who like to blame specific people for the site having less traffic, against all reason and evidence (plus for an old-fashioned board in this day and age site's been hopping with activity since the whole LB debacle ), just because they may not like the reasoning most people on the site have these days. it seems those types are now trying to outstay and out-annoy everyone else and i hate to say they are somewhat successful! i'm only here for LB tour these days, and every time i wonder in the threads in this forum, i regret it - but i'm very grateful for people who persist in trying to add either some humor or some rational thought into all the craziness!
Oh, I love to have the last word, especially with trolls and especially if I have to defend Lindsey against trolls.

There are still some fantastic fans here. Great people to chat and have some fun.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.