User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-07-2011, 04:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTrouble View Post
Just got Leeds Platinum Package Meet & Greet tickets for me and Bee!!

OMG we are going to meet Lindsey!
I looked at tjhis for Edinburgh but £300+ is a bit much for me right now. I'm going on holiday in October so saving for that. £200 would be my maximum limit. It's a shame buit never mind, I'll still be getting a ticket and seeing him live!!

Of course I may hang around the Edinburgh venue and hope to get lucky... anyone wanna join me?!

Last edited by Dodfather; 09-07-2011 at 04:09 AM..
Old 09-07-2011, 04:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodfather View Post
I looked at tjhis for Edinburgh but £300+ is a bit much for me right now. I'm going on holiday in October so saving for that. £200 would be my maximum limit. It's a shame buit never mind, I'll still be getting a ticket and seeing him live!!

Of course I may hang around the Edinburgh venue and hope to get lucky... anyone wanna join me?!
It is a big expense - but you have to remember that I have been in love with Lindsey Buckingham for 29 years and this is a dream come true!

Pity I'm way too old for him!

Hope you get decent tickets and that you do get to meet him via lurking around!
Old 09-07-2011, 04:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Just woke up to Viv's unexpected surprise. So excited right now that I think I might be sick. Seriously. I think I may faint or... Die... Or something, lol.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
Just woke up to Viv's unexpected surprise. So excited right now that I think I might be sick. Seriously. I think I may faint or... Die... Or something, lol.
I don't mind you being sick or fainting (feeling like that myself right now) - but you'd better not die on me. I need a fellow gibbering wreck by my side when I meet him!
Old 09-07-2011, 04:34 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
Quote:
I don't mind you being sick or fainting (feeling like that myself right now) - but you'd better not die on me. I need a fellow gibbering wreck by my side when I meet him!
Just think that after the excitement of seeing him in Manchester you will have something even better to come.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfd1963 View Post
Just think that after the excitement of seeing him in Manchester you will have something even better to come.
I know - we don't have to trample people underfoot now in Manchester, the pressure is off!
Old 09-07-2011, 04:47 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
I know - we don't have to trample people underfoot now in Manchester, the pressure is off!
If the best I can get is row J there's gonna be a hell of a lot of trampling in Gateshead. I don't think they are selling that fast though, it's been offering me the same four seats since 9 a.m.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
If the best I can get is row J there's gonna be a hell of a lot of trampling in Gateshead. I don't think they are selling that fast though, it's been offering me the same four seats since 9 a.m.
You may well get better seats if you hang fire for a bit - but keep checking all the time!
Old 09-07-2011, 04:55 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
You may well get better seats if you hang fire for a bit - but keep checking all the time!
That's the plan. Out of curiosity I checked the Palladium at 9. Row R came up, now its offering Row J. Crazy
Old 09-07-2011, 07:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peestie View Post
Excellent!

I don't think anything but the expensive packages are on sale until tomorrow or Friday. I hope not because I want a good Dublin seat!

Have you ever been to the Olympia? I've seen Iron & Wine there a couple of times and it's a nice old building but not one I'd have assumed would have rock acts if I just saw the building itself.
I've been to a few shows at the Olympia and I do like it, even if it's a bit dilapidated I pulled up front row centre for Chris Rea last year the second the show went on sale, so I think you'll have a good chance of getting a good seat apart from the first three rows being for the meet and greet / soundcheck folk.

The rubbish bit for me is that at that show, it was all sitting, all the time, even on the more upbeat numbers. In addition, there's a big old barrier around three feet from the stage and I don't think it ever comes down. If you're looking for a handshake or a strum of that Model 1, I'd say you'll have a better chance at the Waterfront.

I'm so glad you're coming to Dublin! I would have loved to do the meet and greet in Belfast with you and MadnessFades but Thursday is better for me college-wise. Wish I could go to one of the standing venues in the UK but I probably shouldn't ... I've already pulled the "I'm young and stupid" card a bit too often for this tour!
Old 09-07-2011, 08:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
It is a big expense - but you have to remember that I have been in love with Lindsey Buckingham for 29 years and this is a dream come true!

Pity I'm way too old for him!

Hope you get decent tickets and that you do get to meet him via lurking around!

Oh I'm not saying it's a bad thing you spent the money! If I had that much spare right now I'd have bought one of the packages as soon as I saw them! Good for you!
Old 09-07-2011, 12:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
That's the plan. Out of curiosity I checked the Palladium at 9. Row R came up, now its offering Row J. Crazy
I didn't think Palladium tickets were onsale until presale tomorrow?? Where did you see this?

Edit: I think I've answered my own question - is this for the VIP packages?

Last edited by poetinmyheart; 09-07-2011 at 12:58 PM..
Old 09-07-2011, 01:50 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by poetinmyheart View Post
I didn't think Palladium tickets were onsale until presale tomorrow?? Where did you see this?

Edit: I think I've answered my own question - is this for the VIP packages?
O2 Priority presale. It was for the normal priced tickets. Definitely wouldn't be paying £300+ for row R.
I think they might have been selling all venues today as Leeds and Gateshead were also available.

Last edited by gfd1963; 09-07-2011 at 01:53 PM..
Old 09-07-2011, 03:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
O2 Priority presale. It was for the normal priced tickets. Definitely wouldn't be paying £300+ for row R.
I think they might have been selling all venues today as Leeds and Gateshead were also available.
I didn't realise that o2 did priority for palladium. Just thought live nation ran the priority tomorrow.

So I've just had a look and row R is all that keeps coming up. What is the trick with priority?? The same two seat in row r have been offered to me for the last half hour. Very frustrating. Gonna keep refreshing and checking back over the next couple of hours, but will eventually book the best I can get before I go to sleep. May not be right at the front, but takes the stress out of relying on my sister to book tomorrow while I'm at work. Will just be happy to be in the same building as Lindsey! Very excited.
Old 09-07-2011, 05:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I just bought my Ticket for the Meet and greet with Sound Check and front row seat ant show from presale for the Belfast Waterfront Gig.

I just cant contain myself - £375 Bargin it if is goinig to be a good as i expect it to be.

Neet to get loads of pictures with him