User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-29-2010, 08:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLadyLoki View Post
I think it's funny how people could tell an era by Stevie's hair (I can tell White Album and Rumours pretty well, and Mirage and Tango in the Night a bit too, but that's it). Still, I find it hard to believe that's them. Stevie looks a bit like Melissa Joan Hart, and Lindsey looks like one of the guys from Aerosmith. Either way, interesting pic. Does anyone have any other pics from the BN-era?
It is them, it's a screencap from one of the Behind The music-specials on either FM, Stevie or Lindsey, can't remember.
Some more of Linsey & Stevie BN-era:

“Remember, in the grand scheme of things, what we do for a living is not very important. After all, we’re not curing cancer here.” - John McVie
http://goldduststevie.tumblr.com/
Old 05-29-2010, 08:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne2 View Post
It is them, it's a screencap from one of the Behind The music-specials on either FM, Stevie or Lindsey, can't remember.
Some more of Linsey & Stevie BN-era:

Awesome pics, but is Lindsey the one way on the right? If so, sweet mustache he's rocking.

You can add me on Facebook

Last edited by MissLadyLoki; 05-29-2010 at 10:08 AM..
Old 05-29-2010, 11:45 AM
Junior Ledgie

he was very experimental with his facial hair
Old 05-29-2010, 11:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by calendula View Post

he was very experimental with his facial hair

I always thought he just had the BN stache, and then the beard. Didn't realize he grew a stache that'd make Cracked.com proud (it's a humor Website that considers the mustache the manliest form of facial hair).

Didn't he, at one time, have sideburns that'd give Wolverine a run for his money?

Last edited by MissLadyLoki; 05-29-2010 at 11:54 AM..
Old 05-29-2010, 01:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Awesome pics, but is Lindsey the one way on the right? If so, sweet mustache he's rocking.
Let's hope that is Lindsey on the right, rather than Lindsey being the one behind Stevie with his hand on her arm!

Back then, I don't even know how people could tell whether he was good looking or not, with all that stuff masking his features. Although, to be fair, the photographs from that era aren't sharp (and usually aren't in color) so he could have looked much more attractive in person than he does in pictures.

To me, I'd go right from the clean shaven high school Lindsey to the Fleetwood Mac Lindsey right after he cut his hair. I'd skip all those Lindseys in between. Michele
Old 05-29-2010, 07:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Let's hope that is Lindsey on the right, rather than Lindsey being the one behind Stevie with his hand on her arm!

Back then, I don't even know how people could tell whether he was good looking or not, with all that stuff masking his features. Although, to be fair, the photographs from that era aren't sharp (and usually aren't in color) so he could have looked much more attractive in person than he does in pictures.

To me, I'd go right from the clean shaven high school Lindsey to the Fleetwood Mac Lindsey right after he cut his hair. I'd skip all those Lindseys in between. Michele
In some footage I've seen, namely some Japan stuff, you could see, at certain angles, how good-looking he is, namely his chiseled facial features. And as for being in person, Stevie obviously thought he was attractive, so he musta been.

Old 05-29-2010, 08:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

That makes two of us! I was never one for the wolfman look.
Old 05-29-2010, 09:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amlyn View Post
That makes two of us! I was never one for the wolfman look.
I like hairball Lindsey.

The only era I don't care for is Tusk. He was way too skinny and looked rather androgynous in many photos. Not my cup of tea.
Old 05-29-2010, 09:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Goodness people, let me break the mold: SYW Lindsey is my favorite!!!!!!!!!

SN: 4/6/11
I met my angel: 3/31/09
Old 05-29-2010, 09:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
And as for being in person, Stevie obviously thought he was attractive, so he musta been.
Generally speaking, I don't think Stevie is the best judge of good looking guys. Lindsey was an anomaly for her.

Michele
Old 05-29-2010, 09:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I don't think Lindsey has ever looked better than in the Tango videos and photos. The way he looks in Seven Wonders is breathtaking. I mean, he was always gorgeous, but for the Little Lies and Seven Wonders videos I was thinking that CPR might become necessary.

Michele
Old 05-29-2010, 09:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I don't think Lindsey has ever looked better than in the Tango videos and photos. The way he looks in Seven Wonders is breathtaking. I mean, he was always gorgeous, but for the Little Lies and Seven Wonders videos I was thinking that CPR might become necessary.

Michele
i second that motion!

SN: 4/6/11
I met my angel: 3/31/09
Old 05-29-2010, 10:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Generally speaking, I don't think Stevie is the best judge of good looking guys. Lindsey was an anomaly for her.

Michele
Oh but Jimmy "Unibrow" Iovine and Waddy "Goldilocks" Wachtel are so hot!
Old 05-29-2010, 11:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Michele
LMAO

And for the record, I totally agree with Miranda...SYW Lindsey beats 'em all ( though he looks great in any era to me ).

------------------------
Old 05-30-2010, 12:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I still say Out of the Cradle Lindsey was just...a-maz-ing. He was soooo beautiful in all those vids, in the guest appearances, in the mags, and just in generally anything where he was filmed/photographed during that period.

I think Tango Lindsey is gorgeous, particularly in the SW vid. Wow.

I think Tusk is untouchable and he was on a magnificent peak looks/talent-wise that I'm still floored by it and would have loved to meet that LB, even if he was a neurotic mess. Yes he was skinny. Yes he sometimes looked terribly ill, but I still think it's a look that fits in the tops for LB.

The fro/beard LB is incredible. I'm seeing it now. I like the edge it gave him and the majority of my friends who don't give a rat's about FM/LB/Stevie, etc. think that he was STUNNING during that time. They like how he looks with all that hair...

Say You Will LB will ALWAYS be in my top fave LB periods because I fell for him then and I believe it was the time when he was able to manifest all that creative energy that he had been working towards expressing after OOtC. I really think he took the reigns and everything he did just blew me away and I had to do the retrospective Lindsey Buckingham tour after I saw his performance on that tour. It was too overwhelming and in-your-face to ignore. He was full force, and he looked beautiful.

^^^^Yikes. All the overdone adjectives...but that's common when we're discussing this man's looks/talent. Lindsey really has become one of my favorite artists of all time. He won that position all on his own.^^^

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL