User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-26-2016, 12:18 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyfee View Post
Why would a Stevie Nicks solo concert include these songs?
she has done the chain before ,twice House of blues in 94

Old 11-26-2016, 01:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Yeah, it's insane to think that Stevie would sing Go Your Own Way solo... and about as likely to happen as Lindsey singing Dreams at one of his solo concerts! Any FM fan who went to see Stevie would know not to expect to hear GYOW or even The Chain, even though I know she sang that song a few times on one tour. They might expect to hear Dreams or Landslide, but not these two. I think the reviewer either got confused or was being sarcastic.
Old 11-26-2016, 01:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandbackStevie View Post
Yes, looking foward to be able to meet up with everyone like last time
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
I hope to visit with you and Skip after the show like we did last time.
Had a great time last night at the show and meeting up with you guys.Thanks for the time I spent with you two.It made the night.

Stevie was great as always.I needed this show for therapy with my last few month what I'm been going through.I'll talk more about the show later.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 11-26-2016, 01:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post
Had a great time last night at the show and meeting up with you guys.Thanks for the time I spent with you two.It made the night.

Stevie was great as always.I needed this show for therapy with my last few month what I'm been going through.I'll talk more about the show later.
So happy you had a great time. Can't wait to hear more.

Crystallineknowledge
Dedicated to Stevie.
Old 11-26-2016, 02:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

A great show last night as always, nice seeing everyone last night had a great time.
Old 11-26-2016, 04:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post

Good Meeting up with you skip and talking with you and grabbing a late light dinner, had a great time at the show
Old 11-26-2016, 04:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Excellent show last night by Stevie Nicks and Chrissie Hyndes and The Pretenders
Old 11-27-2016, 01:56 PM
Ledgie

Talking She Always Changes me from the Inside

Totally loved every second of the show at Mohegan. Tops on my list: smart and classy use of digital backdrops and lights to enhance the mood of each song, players closer to each other on stage created a family feel, gorgeous use of the colorful shawls and whatever that fluffy one was for Moonlight (maybe it sourced that seeming possession by the spirit of Bella), choice of songs both current and from way back...but I disagree about some reviewers list of "deep cuts" - to have Title Track Mashup of Bella Donna and Wildheart was worth every penny, and minute of driving! Rocked me in a new way to the core 👍🏻 Deep cuts would have been something like "I Sing for The Things" , "Alice", or "Just Like a Woman" in my humble opinion. Especially lovely was singing "Leather and Lace" with long timer Sharon❤️️ Crowd was more than rawkus with shouting, whistling, cheering, dancing, and clapping - but there were those baffling-to-me peeps who just like to sit and watch. At first I didn't get it about all the story telling she did of songs and people - until I realized what a gift for the basic non-crazy-all-knowing fans who get to walk away with an actual history lessson. So many were much younger than the songs - and I think it was brilliant of her to include stories of the vaulted songs for concert goers 10 to 80 !! My biggest wish is that this show gets onto a commercial DVD to keep that history part of the recorded performance !! I asked the videographer but he said as of now, the recording is just for her archives (sigh). I cannot be more happy for Stevie with this short little tour - everyone seemed so happy and truly enjoying themselves - oh, and even though we are missing Lori, congrats on her baby having that baby soon! I remember her missing from the 91 show when she was having that baby herself 👍🏻 I am once again humbled and changed from the inside💋 And so grateful that I get to show up for the most fabulous Literary Amazon that is still blessing us with her gift! I remain, THEE Eternal Fan.
Old 11-27-2016, 07:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieK View Post
���� Deep cuts would have been something like "I Sing for The Things" , "Alice", or "Just Like a Woman" in my humble opinion.
Deep cuts are songs like If You Were My Love, New Orleans, Belle Fleur, Starshine, Moonlight, Wild Heart & Bella Donna. Even Golden Braid.

Last edited by vivfox; 11-27-2016 at 07:55 PM..