User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-07-2006, 05:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrownDown View Post
Just don't start dancing and shouting "Lind-seeeey, Lind-seeey" like the poor drunk guy who shoved his way to the front of the stage last night.

Was so glad he got shoved back and didn't make it to the stage while Lindsey was signing autographs!!
Don't be scared: I just put both my hands in my hair looking extatic-like Mick behind drums- and get rocketed into stratosphere. Brian J. knows what it looks like. But nobody can have a problem with it. I'm just a fan in awe.

Old 10-07-2006, 06:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

alone again- naturally. So I am gonna drink more and relisten to those first 41 mins........

.......Not Too Late is beautiful. He is such a good singer live. Not technically, but when it comes to direct emotion.... awesome.

Anybody any idea about how much I love this man?

Old 10-07-2006, 06:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Those openingnotes from Trouble are too sad to be true. What a version this is. Even better than from Soundstage. This is a really ficking good performance, the ending is so from his guts it stinks. I smell it through ****in mediaplayer.

Old 10-07-2006, 06:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Well....I'm the last shipper on earth. I don't relate with all the loving Stevie-stuff. But Castaway dreams is definately about his struggle with that past. Even ON the SYW-tour.

Old 10-07-2006, 06:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Almost two oclock. Nobody with me.

Well. I'm used to listen to Lindsey alone since my youth. Now I've had my eighth shot of JD and my fourth bottle of beer aside. So I go insane, like I always do.

and I call your name.

Old 10-07-2006, 08:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shackin'up View Post
Anybody any idea about how much I love this man?
Judging by the amount of posts in this thread, I'd say a lot?
Old 10-07-2006, 08:53 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by danax6 View Post
Judging by the amount of posts in this thread, I'd say a lot?
Haha to say the least. He was so dedicated to this performance, it was absoultly AMAZING. He got so excited when he got done with a song and the crowd loved it.. He would go "YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He looked like he had so much fun doing this, I can't wait to see him in Chicago!
Old 10-08-2006, 02:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Finland, the country where polar bears walk on the streets singing "Silver Girl"

Quote:
I totally planned this LB/JD-session. I invited Gaius-butthead of a fin- on this. He's not there though.
Except that you didn't do it on the opening night like you said you would, you did it the night after.

I escaped by going to see a death metal gig and drinking there. Made me forget all about Lindsey Buckingham, but then this live recording comes along.

^ - "a selfindulged, but funny butthead of a Fin" - Shackin'up
Old 10-08-2006, 05:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by face of glass View Post
Except that you didn't do it on the opening night like you said you would, you did it the night after.
True, butyou responded my invitation with: that'll be a long saturdaynight. So I decided to do it on Nashville day, when the pain would be unreal, because I wanted to be at THAT particular gig. BTWdrinking on your own is fun too.

Old 10-08-2006, 07:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

OK, slightly hung over I can pick up where I left. The new takes on World Turning and I'm So Afraid are spectacular. The darkness of the latter is so heartwrenching beautiful toned and later on distorted I seriously ask myself: is this the ultimate version?

Old 10-08-2006, 07:13 AM
Addicted Ledgie

By the way, I love the electronic voicerythms in the end of the drumsolo on WT. So special and so much more beautiful musically than Micks trickery.

aaaahhhh, I know I'm not wrong....*sniff*.....funfunfunfununfun

Old 10-08-2006, 07:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

TUSK...the opening is fantasicly built up....tensed. He rips these mactracks off the buckinghamway, slightly weirded, some different arrangements, but the core of these songs remain. Wow, how nice it is to hear these songs in this setting.

Old 10-08-2006, 07:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

NOISE NOISE NOISE. His soloing on Murrow is going to go into total indie-noise. This is the closest he gets towards sonic youth. YAY lindsey!

Old 10-08-2006, 07:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

PFFFT. That was a fantastic set. He sounds powerful and playful. Christy will faint if she hears Holiday Road.

I'm not there, and that's a drag. But I once fulfilled my boysdream-seeing buckingham/nicks in Fleetwood mac by travelling to the states. Now the guy has to come over. I expected a dazzling version of Shut Us Down, but he did not. That's a slight bandage around this open wound, for me. I also expected a tune from his forthcoming album. He did not. Luckily. Maybe he can really hide the content of that rockalbum for us 'till it comes out.

All of you who are going: have fun, enjoy and soak it up for me. I am waiting here to read and hear your registrations.

THANKS AGAIN IAN!!!! You made my weekend, together with buddy JD .

Gerald

Old 10-08-2006, 08:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
DO it girl and share the pain with me. I NEED YOU NOW!!!!!
doing it, sober

Ohhh man. You hear the crowd go bezerk before he's even played a note, but as soon as he does, you completely understand why. His playing just moves me.

this stuff, this is why lindsey fans are as intense as the man himself