User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 02-02-2005, 01:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
Oh even better. Using fabrication to ignite a fued just for the pleasure of watching it explode.
Hannity and Coulter would truly be proud.
Old 02-02-2005, 01:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
When all other arguments fail, just say they're only animals and not human beings.
Yeah, the chickens are brutalized, I won't ever eat there. I commend the Rev for speaking out, rock on with your bad self RAS!!!
Old 02-02-2005, 02:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brwn_eyes0511
For GOD sakes they are chickens not human beings. They are hear for well food...either eggs or meat. Like it or not, whatever...its a "brutal" honest fact. They are hear to provide food. Although I do support more sanitary ways of going about killing the chickens...sorry...but that DO have to be killed...in some form or another. Do you think they just magically appear in the box all nice, cooked, and brown?
May you be reincarnated as a KFC chicken, you heartless bastard.
Old 02-02-2005, 02:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
He also presented false information by claiming there is an addendum to the video in which Sharpton says he's still cool with pork rinds and chitlins. There is no such thing.
That along with the watermelon remark was pretty damn offensive.

Old 02-02-2005, 02:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyjupiter678
Tell me about it. I'm surprised there was no mention of ribs.

Old 02-02-2005, 02:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiliD
May you be reincarnated as a KFC chicken, you heartless bastard.

Resort to the name calling. Gee isn't there mod's here AT ALL? I guess all poster bashing is allowed...oh well. Say what you will...but calling me a bastard isn't going to change the fact that chickens are killed and consumed by the majority of the world, every single day.

And as far as reincarnation...ha!
Old 02-02-2005, 02:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyjupiter678
When someone pisses in the wrong direction it offends you people. But boy do you guys get to say offensive stuff at free will...and LAUGH about it.

Hey stop calling the kettle black!
Old 02-02-2005, 02:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzeQuze
Yeah, the chickens are brutalized, I won't ever eat there. I commend the Rev for speaking out, rock on with your bad self RAS!!!
There is so much untruth in that video it isn't even funny. The beak removal looks like old video. I don't think they do that anymore. If you notice, the video of the cramped chickens is taken from above with out a view of the whole house. Chickens will bunch up when you walk towards them. The birds will become crippled if they are not slaughtered befoe a certain point, but they are slaughered before they reach that point. They do not leave the dead bodies in with the live ones.

PETA's main goal is not to get everyone to ban KFC but to become vegitarians...period! Its been their goal since they were formed.
Old 02-02-2005, 02:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
There is so much untruth in that video it isn't even funny. The beak removal looks like old video. I don't think they do that anymore. If you notice, the video of the cramped chickens is taken from above with out a view of the whole house. Chickens will bunch up when you walk towards them. The birds will become crippled if they are not slaughtered befoe a certain point, but they are slaughered before they reach that point. They do not leave the dead bodies in with the live ones.

PETA's main goal is not to get everyone to ban KFC but to become vegitarians...period! Its been their goal since they were formed.
OMG. I'm a PETA member and you have no clue what you're even talking about. What a load of **** and you know it.

Old 02-02-2005, 02:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
OMG. I'm a PETA member and you have no clue what you're even talking about. What a load of **** and you know it.
Ok..PETA is the same people who boycotted "The Passion of The Christ" because it involves the slaughter of cows...oh now wait...there are no animals in it...so why did they boycot it? What possible motive did they have.

Frankly, I could care less if you are a memeber of PETA...glad you got that memebership card. And who are you to say I don't have a "clue" what I'm talking about...anyone can make anything "seem" one way, when it really is another.

The load of ****, my friend, is coming from your mouth...not mine!
Old 02-02-2005, 02:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I also LOVE how he uses race baiting in the PETA video...WHAT THE HELL does not eating KFC have to do with being black...yea great Sharpton make it a race issue, just like you do everything else...what a ego-maniacal biggot!
Old 02-02-2005, 02:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
But I do agree with you about the cases of animal curelty that does go on (Not as much as PETA would have you believe.) It should be stopped. Animals do require respect...but I mean you do realize that these chickens are going to be killed right? So how do you purpose that they do that?!?
Old 02-02-2005, 02:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Ok..PETA is the same people who boycotted "The Passion of The Christ" because it involves the slaughter of cows...oh now wait...there are no animals in it...so why did they boycot it? What possible motive did they have.
PETA never boycotted The Passion of the Christ, I don't know where you're getting you misinformation.

Quote:
Frankly, I could care less if you are a memeber of PETA...glad you got that memebership card. And who are you to say I don't have a "clue" what I'm talking about...anyone can make anything "seem" one way, when it really is another.

The load of ****, my friend, is coming from your mouth...not mine!
Gimme a break, your lips are brown by this point.

The torture and abuse perpetrated against chickens by KFC and their suppliers is incredibly well-documented. To dismiss any of it is not only idiotic, but signs of a truly delusional person. More than half of the footage that has been shot of these slaughterhouses have been hidden cameras, fully showing how treacherous and cruel these people are in their treatment of these poor animals. You, my friend, have no heart.

Old 02-02-2005, 02:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

we had this freaking discussion literally just a week ago.

He Will Burn You Down
Old 02-02-2005, 02:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
PETA never boycotted The Passion of the Christ, I don't know where you're getting you misinformation.

Gimme a break, your lips are brown by this point.

The torture and abuse perpetrated against chickens by KFC and their suppliers is incredibly well-documented. To dismiss any of it is not only idiotic, but signs of a truly delusional person. More than half of the footage that has been shot of these slaughterhouses have been hidden cameras, fully showing how treacherous and cruel these people are in their treatment of these poor animals. You, my friend, have no heart.
I'll have to find an article concering PETA and The Passion for you...

I LOVE how you say I have no heart...the irony bells are ringing in my head.