Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-05-2014, 11:49 PM
Junior Ledgie

Default Viejas Arena at Aztec Bowl

So my friend and I are planning to go to this concert, but haven't bought tickets yet. At first we wanted to get floor tickets, but seeing as the only ones left are in the way back (and my friend is on the short side), we're now thinking about the lower sections surrounding the floor seating. When I was looking at the seating chart on TicketMaster, I noticed that some of the sections have a limited view. For example, I was considering sections H or P, but I'm not sure how limited the view actually is. Has anybody been to this arena before and could tell me if those sections are any good? I know they're way off to the side of the stage, but as long as we can see something, that'd be great!
Old 04-06-2014, 09:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarchick82 View Post
So my friend and I are planning to go to this concert, but haven't bought tickets yet. At first we wanted to get floor tickets, but seeing as the only ones left are in the way back (and my friend is on the short side), we're now thinking about the lower sections surrounding the floor seating. When I was looking at the seating chart on TicketMaster, I noticed that some of the sections have a limited view. For example, I was considering sections H or P, but I'm not sure how limited the view actually is. Has anybody been to this arena before and could tell me if those sections are any good? I know they're way off to the side of the stage, but as long as we can see something, that'd be great!
I've only been once and that was the last FM tour and I was in Section G/Floor, which was closer than the floor map showed to the stage. Section H & P will put you above the stage...I know this as I looked back at this section. So even though you're on the side, you will get a good view of everyone on stage, from a higher perspective. Of course depending on an artists stage design, I could see a limited view or view obstruction. Course, we have no idea yet what the new FM stage design will be. I feel it will be simple (as usual) and you might not worry too much about an obstruction of your view. However, if really considering Section H or P, I would make sure your actual seats are closer to section G or Q.
Old 04-13-2014, 12:35 PM
Ledgie

I'm just wondering if anyone else from our group is going to see FM in San Diego? I'm going to the show alone and would really like to get together with others from this group if anyone else has managed through some miracle to get tickets.