Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-06-2013, 08:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Chris Glastonbury Speculation

Click Music, October 6, 2013

http://www.clickmusic.com/news/artic...h-full-line-up

Tickets for Glastonbury 2014 sold out in just one hour and 27 minutes and it looks as though we have the first headline act for next year's festival. Fleetwood Mac are now hot favourites to top the Pyramid Stage line-up after bookmakers stopped taking bets on the booking.

Bookmaker Ladbrokes had previously offered 1/4 odds that the 'Go You Own Way' band would headline in 2014, but they are no longer accepting bets after credible hints that they are now confirmed for the line-up. Sources are also speculating that Christine McVie will rejoin the band for the special performance on the Pyramid Stage.

Michael Eavis fuelled the speculation when he admitted that the headline acts are all new to the festival: "Next year's headliners are more or less in place. They're three bands who haven't played Glastonbury, and that's important."

Mick Fleetwood confirmed recently that they were asked to headline in 2013, though they had to decline due to previous touring commitments: "I hope so, I would love that. We were asked to do [Glastonbury[ this year and, hopefully, they'll ask us again."

Read more: http://www.clickmusic.com/news/artic...#ixzz2gzsRIbrP
Old 10-07-2013, 07:36 PM

The Rumours are flyin'. Would be nice to see more than Don't Stop. Christine's voice sounds strong too. The more she sings, the stronger and more in shape it will get.
Old 10-07-2013, 07:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
The Rumours are flyin'. Would be nice to see more than Don't Stop. Christine's voice sounds strong too. The more she sings, the stronger and more in shape it will get.
Gurl needs to sing more, that's fo so. Maybe she'll do the whole set, if she is indeed joining them? As a way to reintroduce her back into the fold before they start on a new album, perhaps?

"What a f**king stupid shirt you're wearing." - Christine McVie
Old 10-07-2013, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by applebucked View Post
Gurl needs to sing more, that's fo so. Maybe she'll do the whole set, if she is indeed joining them? As a way to reintroduce her back into the fold before they start on a new album, perhaps?
The foundation of her voice sounds wonderful. I'd love to hear it develop again. "In the Meantime", sounds wonderful to me.
Old 10-08-2013, 12:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
The foundation of her voice sounds wonderful. I'd love to hear it develop again. "In the Meantime", sounds wonderful to me.
I hope I see the same development for this new solo album as well. If the songs sound within the same caliber as Why or Prove Your Love, I'm psyched.

"What a f**king stupid shirt you're wearing." - Christine McVie