Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-05-2014, 12:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadAngel86 View Post
Thanks for posting this here. I saw it on Tumblr. It's nice to see the other side, the other perspective.
Pleasure. Not everyone on TL is on Tumblr and vice versa so I just posted it in both places. And Twitter. Because why not?

Anyway, agreed. It's why I was so thrilled. GREAT being able to see what she was responding to and how he's responding and acting, etc. Really, really touching that they were both pretty emotional and teary from the get-go.

And yes, Elle, that IS nice but I'm afraid the interaction with the audience at the end is fairly low on my list of favourite things about this footage...

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"
Old 01-05-2014, 06:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole21290 View Post
Because Stevie wasn't the only overly emotional one...

Here's another view of Say Goodbye, one which focuses more on Lindsey. Forgive the terrible audio quality at times - my friend who recorded it couldn't really make it sound any better and neither could I. Anyway, enjoy the visuals and the heaviness. And the better view of Lindsey being teary and the comforting embrace at the end...

There is part of the Radio2 interview where Lindsey is talking about his split from Stevie...."it became clear to me, by the time we got up to Sausalito, that Stevie's and my relationship was over". When he says "over" his voice drops as if there is sadness there (but maybe it's just me imagining it) . This is the only point in the interview that I hear his voice do that. I'm always amazed that after all this time there is so much emotion between them. They are musical soul mates.
Old 01-05-2014, 07:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonSister75 View Post

There is part of the Radio2 interview where Lindsey is talking about his split from Stevie...."it became clear to me, by the time we got up to Sausalito, that Stevie's and my relationship was over". When he says "over" his voice drops as if there is sadness there (but maybe it's just me imagining it) . This is the only point in the interview that I hear his voice do that. I'm always amazed that after all this time there is so much emotion between them. They are musical soul mates.
Not just musical. But soulmates, yes. Destiny Rules.

“Now I just adore him. He is my love. My first love and my love for all time."

"He was absolutely the romantic love of my life."

He's her other half and her partner in crime. They're going to move back to San Jose one day. When one of them dies at the age of 90, the other will be sitting on the bed alone. What're you going to do? ...

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"

Last edited by nicole21290; 01-05-2014 at 07:07 AM..
Old 01-05-2014, 07:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Not just musical. But soulmates, yes. Destiny Rules.

“Now I just adore him. He is my love. My first love and my love for all time."

"He was absolutely the romantic love of my life."

He's her other half and her partner in crime. They're going to move back to San Jose one day. When one of them dies at the age of 90, the other will be sitting on the bed alone. What're you going to do? ...
Definitely "soulmates" and music is what binds them together. And yes they are just following their destinies.

I'm sure I heard her say in an interview something like..... things will change, and who knows maybe when they are in their 70's and his kids have grown up.....
Old 01-05-2014, 08:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

It's not your imagination. I've noticed this a lot- when he's talks about his split from her, the pain is fresh 30-35 years later. This in the studio interview is an example-interviewed in the 2007-2008 timeframe. The stammering and catches in his voice- he first speaks at 2:15 and then again at 11:15. But you know, that's the real thing.
http://www.inthestudio.net/online-on...eetwood-mac-2/
Old 01-05-2014, 09:20 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
Definitely "soulmates" and music is what binds them together. And yes they are just following their destinies.

I'm sure I heard her say in an interview something like..... things will change, and who knows maybe when they are in their 70's and his kids have grown up.....
Oooh!! What interview is this ?

Megan
Old 01-05-2014, 09:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickney723 View Post
It's not your imagination. I've noticed this a lot- when he's talks about his split from her, the pain is fresh 30-35 years later. This in the studio interview is an example-interviewed in the 2007-2008 timeframe. The stammering and catches in his voice- he first speaks at 2:15 and then again at 11:15. But you know, that's the real thing.
I haven't heard this interview before, so thanks for posting it. I agree, you can hear strong emotion (sadness) in both of their voices. I'm sure they both still miss each other. I think they have really enjoyed the chance to spend time together on this tour. Maybe that's why they are so sad at the end of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetwoodmeg View Post
Oooh!! What interview is this ?

Megan
I wish I could remember. I've listened to, and watched so many... I'll do my best to remember and track it down. I hope I'm not imagining it... (I don't think I am)
Old 01-05-2014, 11:03 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
I haven't heard this interview before, so thanks for posting it. I agree, you can hear strong emotion (sadness) in both of their voices. I'm sure they both still miss each other. I think they have really enjoyed the chance to spend time together on this tour. Maybe that's why they are so sad at the end of it.

I wish I could remember. I've listened to, and watched so many... I'll do my best to remember and track it down. I hope I'm not imagining it... (I don't think I am)
Thank you! I haven't read that one but would like to! Not that my "shipperness" needs to be encouraged

Megan
Old 01-05-2014, 12:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I think they have really enjoyed the chance to spend time together on this tour. Maybe that's why they are so sad at the end of it.
wait, shouldn't they be spending even more time together now, working to finish that album? from what we know Stevie's songs are the only ones they haven't worked on yet so they better get on it.

get in that studio kids, we need you to finish that album ASAP!

(so that LB has some time to work on SM too this year)

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 01-05-2014, 12:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hi there, been busy posting stuff to FB and YouTube of video I took at the show, but wanted to post this here. I know it probably was posted already, but this performance is just too awesome not to view it again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SALek...&feature=share

Old 01-05-2014, 12:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Video that my husband and I recorded at the Vegas show.

http://youtu.be/99stOADBlXM

Old 01-05-2014, 01:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickney723 View Post
Wow, first time he's come right out and said "she was unfaithful and then came back"(he's alluded to it, especially when talking about the "shacking up line"). He reallllly details how the relationship unravelled but they still slept together. Reminds me of the interview where Stevie talked about the times she cheated and was forgiven in her relationships. Thanks for posting!!

Last edited by bombaysaffires; 01-05-2014 at 01:30 PM..
Old 01-05-2014, 07:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
They're going to move back to San Jose one day.
I kind of hope they don't!

I really don't need stalking charges filed against me!
Old 01-05-2014, 10:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Below is a link to the audio from the entire concert that I recorded on my
iPhone. So, not up to audiophile standards, but I hope you enjoy it.

https://www.mediafire.com/#15yma21hv5chr

Last edited by SandyMac; 01-05-2014 at 11:08 PM..
Old 01-06-2014, 08:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyMac View Post
Below is a link to the audio from the entire concert that I recorded on my
iPhone. So, not up to audiophile standards, but I hope you enjoy it.

https://www.mediafire.com/#15yma21hv5chr
Thank you so much!