User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-28-2016, 05:54 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default Tour Merchandise?

Hey there, all:

Going to see sweet Stevie in Toronto tomorrow evening and was wondering about the tour merchandise on offer. Is there a tour book? Baseball caps? I tried an exhaustive search online and couldn't see anything definitive. Any info or links?

Many thanks in advance!
Old 11-28-2016, 06:14 PM
Registered

browse though this , some of it's here in Boston there was someone Selling Bootleg tour tees outside
http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showth...ht=merchandise
Old 11-28-2016, 06:22 PM
Senior Ledgie

They had some cool tambourine necklaces at the Philadelphia show that I didn't see on the merch stands in Columbia. There is also a small tour poster you can buy that is specific to the date/venue. There is a cool lanyard, button packs, magnets, tote bags. The link olive posted shows a lot of what is available.
There is always magic to be summoned at any point. I love to live in a world of magic, but not a fake world of magic. We all really basically have a lot of magic....it's only those of us that choose to accept it, that really understand it. It's there for everyone. That's the only thing that I feel that I am able to give to people and that's why I know that they respond to me because I try to give them only their own magic...not mine, but theirs.
~Stevie Nicks, Jim Ladd Innerview, 1979
Old 11-28-2016, 06:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny23220;1197019[B
]They had some cool tambourine necklaces[/B] at the Philadelphia show that I didn't see on the merch stands in Columbia. There is also a small tour poster you can buy that is specific to the date/venue. There is a cool lanyard, button packs, magnets, tote bags. The link olive posted shows a lot of what is available.
Oh man I didn't see any tambourine necklaces at Nashville either. I would have bought one of those in a heartbeat! Hopefully the online store will open back up and those will be included for sale!
Old 11-28-2016, 06:49 PM
Senior Ledgie

Thanks guys!

And Olive, your post from October in the link you posted is so helpful. And they do have Stevie Nicks caps! I hope that it's available at the Toronto show.

No tour book? I treasure the gorgeous one from the 2001 Shangri-La tour and it has acted as a coffee table book (in numerous places I have lived) since that show.

Any word on price range for the items? I'm sure nothing is cheap, not that it matters. I'd pay a small ransom for that cap. Just want to be prepared in case I need to take out an extra line of credit.

Last edited by TakenByTheSky23; 11-28-2016 at 06:55 PM..
Old 11-28-2016, 08:43 PM
Ledgie

Thumbs up

The shirts were 40 or 45 for xxl. The specific event poster (11x17) was 20. Hats were 30 I think and so was the tota bag. The hoodie was 60. These are all us prices ofc
Old 12-01-2016, 09:51 AM
Ledgie

Does anyone have a pic of the tambourine necklace that's supposedly at the merchandise tables now that wasn't there on the earlier dates?
Old 12-07-2016, 11:28 AM
Ledgie

For those of you that bought the 24 Karat LP, is it a gatefold? Is there a large-sized photo book inside?
Old 12-11-2016, 01:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Does anyone think that additional merchandise might be created to incorporate the 20 added dates?
Old 03-04-2017, 07:21 PM
Senior Ledgie

Here are pics of the tambourine necklace. The leather is super soft and lays nicely. A lot of these kinds of necklaces are stiff and look unshapely so I was surprised at this quality.
(I posted links to the pics in case the insert image feature isn't compatible with Google photos)

https://goo.gl/photos/oycQDqQVFrPsXnfQ7

https://goo.gl/photos/VdKBpxjMu7EP2DFp7
There is always magic to be summoned at any point. I love to live in a world of magic, but not a fake world of magic. We all really basically have a lot of magic....it's only those of us that choose to accept it, that really understand it. It's there for everyone. That's the only thing that I feel that I am able to give to people and that's why I know that they respond to me because I try to give them only their own magic...not mine, but theirs.
Old 03-05-2017, 09:01 AM
Ledgie

Thank yo so much for the pics! Did you get it recently, or last year? My next show is in New Orleans and I'm hoping they have one.
Old 03-06-2017, 11:09 AM
Senior Ledgie

This one came from the Philadelphia show this past November. I'd like to get a few more too -- for friends so I hope they have them in Charlottesville! I'll cross my fingers for ya
Old 03-07-2017, 10:02 AM
Ledgie

Does anyone have the 24 Karat LP? Does it have a large-sized photo booklet inside?
Old 03-07-2017, 05:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakerofBirds View Post
Does anyone have the 24 Karat LP? Does it have a large-sized photo booklet inside?
It does not. It merely has one sheet consisting of the liner notes and lyrics on the front and back, superimposed over one picture of her on each side (the "If You Were My Love" Peacock Chair photo on one side, and the "Belle Fleur" Cheval Mirror photo on the other. However, it is gatefold and when you open it, there are quite a lot of smaller photos scattered on both sides. Hope that helps.
Old 03-07-2017, 09:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakerofBirds View Post
For those of you that bought the 24 Karat LP, is it a gatefold? Is there a large-sized photo book inside?
the album sleeve is a gatefold. and has lots of pics printed on the inside.
the cd package was originally sold with a special cd and a 8"x8" 24 page book full of pics and had the lyrics for all the songs