User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-22-2012, 11:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidayroad View Post
Caitlin, so very sorry to hear about this. I know it must have been a huge shock. My thoughts are with you and your family.
Thanks...I really appreciate it

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 06-22-2012, 11:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

JTIS...

only 1 thing is standing in my way of vacation.....an 8 hour work day!!! I'm working 1pm-9pm tonight....Then I gotta go to the ATM....get gas....go home and finsih packing and try to go to bed early....we're gonna get up at 5am....go out to breakfast...then hit the road at 6am to make it to Old Orchard Beach, Maine for 8am...park...spend the morning sunning....then get our keys to the place and settle in...

I AM SO FRIGGIN EXCITED!! I need this vacation SOOOOO friggin bad!!

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 06-22-2012, 11:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post
Will it is hot as a mother here the last couple of days.I don't mind the heat.I hope all of you Ledgies are keeping cool.
104 °F (40°C) here today, and it's moist, as usual on the sea....I'd like to sleep into a tub full of ice cubes. It's absurd...summer just started, we'll laugh within a few weeks...
Anyway, could anyone help me suppress that idiot that just placed is van in the courtyard and is bothering all the neighborhood with stupid arabic disco music (while I'm trying to listening to Fleetwood Mac)? (Bitterness is in the air today...)

Last edited by Chris_Lover; 06-22-2012 at 11:11 AM..
Old 06-22-2012, 11:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Lover View Post
104 °F (40°C) here today, and it's moist, as usual on the sea....I'd like to sleep into a tub full of ice cubes. It's absurd...summer just started, we'll laugh within a few weeks...
Anyway, could anyone help me suppress that idiot that just placed is van in the courtyard and is bothering all the neighborhood with stupid arabic disco music (while I'm trying to listening to Fleetwood Mac)? (Bitterness is in the air today...)
Today it supposted to get up to the mid 90's .I've been drinking water be the gallon which is great instead of soda pop.Last night as I was taking my walk around 9pm it was still hot.As I was walking .This guy jogged by me.I said to myself ."you got to be kidding.This guy is jogging in this heat".He looked older then me.If I tried that.
Somebody better call 911.After the walk I took a cool shower.I never tried the ice cubes in the tub yet.I remember in my older nieghborhood the idiots blast those overpowered car systems in the driveway all night.98 percent of the music was crap.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 06-22-2012, 11:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_Stevi View Post
JTIS...

only 1 thing is standing in my way of vacation.....an 8 hour work day!!! I'm working 1pm-9pm tonight....Then I gotta go to the ATM....get gas....go home and finsih packing and try to go to bed early....we're gonna get up at 5am....go out to breakfast...then hit the road at 6am to make it to Old Orchard Beach, Maine for 8am...park...spend the morning sunning....then get our keys to the place and settle in...

I AM SO FRIGGIN EXCITED!! I need this vacation SOOOOO friggin bad!!
Caitlin have a nice trip.You earned it.I'll will start my two week Stevie-cation next friday .Sorry to hear about your uncle Jim.

Old 06-22-2012, 03:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
As I was walking .This guy jogged by me.I said to myself ."you got to be kidding.This guy is jogging in this heat".He looked older then me.If I tried that.
I often wonder how they can do it too, but lucky them that can still run at their age!

Quote:
I remember in my older nieghborhood the idiots blast those overpowered car systems in the driveway all night.98 percent of the music was crap.
The problem is that I TOTALLY forgot that today it's St. John's eve, that is one of the patron saints of my city, so it's holiday here and for 2-3 days there'll be music and a fair...but this kind of music they're still playing in the courtyard is only a big noise and I hate it! It seems that here they only know electronic or latin american music
Old 06-22-2012, 10:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I often wonder how they can do it too, but lucky them that can still run at their age!

The problem is that I TOTALLY forgot that today it's St. John's eve, that is one of the patron saints of my city, so it's holiday here and for 2-3 days there'll be music and a fair...but this kind of music they're still playing in the courtyard is only a big noise and I hate it! It seems that here they only know electronic or latin american music
Yes I agree.I was a pretty good runner when I was young.Now I think my legs and knees could not handle it.

Music wize I had to deal with reggaeton and latin rap hip hop at my old APT.I don't care what language .Its crap.Now I'm in my own the house I'm at its very quiet.But once in awhile my neighbor plays Elvis music at full volume which I don't mind.She got to deal with me with Stevie and Fleetwood Mac coming from my direction.Plus a barking dog from the house next door..

Old 06-23-2012, 03:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
But once in awhile my neighbor plays Elvis music at full volume which I don't mind.
Sounds like you've got a good neighbor.
Old 06-23-2012, 07:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
It seems that here they only know electronic or latin american music
Latin American music is fine but they need to lose that damned accordian!
Old 06-23-2012, 07:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Music wize I had to deal with reggaeton and latin rap hip hop at my old APT.I don't care what language .Its crap.Plus a barking dog from the house next door..
To me the sound of barking dogs is worse than the sound of bad music. The music will eventually stop. The dog must die.
Old 06-23-2012, 09:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Latin American music is fine but they need to lose that damned accordian!
I enjoy the TexMex music they played at my old APT.It sounds like mexican country music which is like ours.Likes of the great Freddy Fender which he was my moms favorite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
To me the sound of barking dogs is worse than the sound of bad music. The music will eventually stop. The dog must die.
Hahahaha.Yes The dogs are not bad as they were.A couple of call to the police and the dog pound took care of that.They learn to be a responsible dog owner.

Old 06-23-2012, 12:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

So yesterday I was involved in a stadium wide mosh pit while Bruce Springsteen sang Twist and shout. Before which I was taught the words to The River by a drunken man covered in lipsick who referred to himself as "The Scouse Mouse", despite the fact that he was clearly Glaswegian.

Pretty standard day.
Old 06-23-2012, 12:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
So yesterday I was involved in a stadium wide mosh pit while Bruce Springsteen sang Twist and shout. Before which I was taught the words to The River by a drunken man covered in lipsick who referred to himself as "The Scouse Mouse", despite the fact that he was clearly Glaswegian.

Pretty standard day.
Bruce!! How was it? I'm seeing him in a few weeks and am very excited. Have never seen him live before.

JTIS, that today all I have done is watch Elizabeth Taylor movies. I have a huge amount of work to be getting on with but Elizabeth seemed a better option.

Old 06-23-2012, 03:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by poetinmyheart View Post
Bruce!! How was it? I'm seeing him in a few weeks and am very excited. Have never seen him live before.

JTIS, that today all I have done is watch Elizabeth Taylor movies. I have a huge amount of work to be getting on with but Elizabeth seemed a better option.
It was INCREDIBLE! I was piss wet through as it had been raining all day, I had uncontrollable shakes because of the cold...But I just didn't care. 30 songs of pure perfection and the atmosphere was electric.I had an absolute blast. He's an incredible showman and I promise it will be one of the greatest nights of your life.
Old 06-23-2012, 04:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Caitlin have a nice trip.You earned it.I'll will start my two week Stevie-cation next friday .Sorry to hear about your uncle Jim.
I'm def having a GREAT trip so far! The house is amazing!! So cute....and like 100 yards from the beach =) Gonna go out tonight and maybe go to a bar and hang around the boardwalk =)

YAY for 2 weeks til Stevie-cation!!! I'm trying to go to the Boston and Mohegan shows

Thanks =\ I have to drive back down to Mass. for my Uncle's wake =\

~Love, Caitlin~