Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-23-2003, 08:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
The role Todd has assumed is nothing short of a parasite.
And, that Mick is in on this grieves me and makes sense. It hurts my heart.

Forever in the past I would say, "Yes, I love Stevie, and Lindsey, but, I would rather meet Mick than any of them cause he is friendly and seems to dig talking bout things, etc."

But, guess what? I forgot that he has these needs, like having babies when he has children who are almost past child bearing years....what was he thinking? God, imagine what braces for the twins teeth are gonna cost in a few years....and their 401-K? Well, that would be their 401-coKaine and that investment went south. They have to retire someday, right? I am just so thrilled that Mick considered ME, little ole ME worthy to fund his retirement/new daddy/bankruptcy beat away need. I am not worthy. ::giddy::
Old 05-23-2003, 09:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Your words describe what I feel, too. Great minds think alike. LOL! Seriously, as far as Mick goes, I always thought he was the most fan friendly. Stevie's got some scary fans she needs to avoid...yikes! Lindsey's always been the hermit, but I guess he's got a good rapport with the audience on this tour. Good for him! Mick and John would probably play a local bar if asked, but Mick's also got a long standing reputation for bad business decisions and getting involved in money-making schemes exploiting the band, the fans, even himself. The fan club is the ultimate hair-brained scheme that he should be ashamed of at this late stage in his career. Before Mick's man JT spread all this ill will, I gladly would have bought as many cd's and concert ticket's as I could afford to support the twin's ortho bills, college funds, and the old man's 401K. He didn't have to sign on with that creep to get my money. Now I'll be damned if I give any of them another dime unless an explanation about their knowledge of the fan club is forthcoming.

Last edited by glitter_fades; 05-23-2003 at 09:30 PM..
Old 06-11-2003, 09:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Have you seen the latest videos of Mick and the 2 other guys playing golf? It's SO exciting, I don't know WHAT could possibly be more entertaining. Think I'll go watch my grass grow now, hope I can contain myself...
Old 06-11-2003, 10:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking What's next...

Quote:
Originally posted by Livia
Have you seen the latest videos of Mick and the 2 other guys playing golf? It's SO exciting, I don't know WHAT could possibly be more entertaining. Think I'll go watch my grass grow now, hope I can contain myself...
a video of M$ck & his cohorts "cow tipping"????

Brian "Yee-haw...Y'all" j.

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."
Old 06-11-2003, 10:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Angry I'm so angry about this...

Quote:
I'm so tired of this videos, who gives a FLYING FREAKING F@#CK about seeing mick or an asistant or whatever barely knowing how to play golf.

I saw this a couple of days and all I could say to myself (cause I talk to myself when I'm freaking angry) was that all I needed after I paid $60.00 is to see Mick Fleetwood flaunt (is this the right word?) his lifestyle in a video that I PAID FOR!!!!

What I want is more interaction from the band towards us fans not to see them playing golf or a limosine with music on going from one place to another and not even saying ONE FREAKING WORD THE WHOLE TIME!!!

Isabel
And all those races that are run
They cause patterns"
Old 06-11-2003, 12:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
LMAO, I almost thought you were serious!

Im alone now, with my thoughts...
Old 06-14-2003, 12:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default my pics are 10 times better...

...and I was in the 13th row, for God's sake! I thought the same thing everyone else did when they were posted on the site - what the h*ll is this crap? I was a little disappointed when I got my pics from Buffalo back & I only got about 6 good ones, but compared to the fanclub pics, mine look amazing! And what's the point of watching a video from a show if:

1) you can't even see the band
2) it's split into 3 parts so you can't listen to the whole thing continuously.

I don't understand - they've made enough cash off of us, you'd think they could afford to hire some pro photographers (but that's not how you make $$$, I guess...)

Paula

PS - I'd love to post some of my pics as soon as I get a new scanner - mine died, RIP.
Old 06-14-2003, 12:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Well, if you have not done so, don't forget to go and sign the petition against internet fan club fraud. You do not have to be a member of the fan club, just a concerned fan.

http://www.ipetitions.com/campaigns/FireJT/