The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-07-2018, 09:09 AM
elle's Avatar
elle elle is online now
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: DC
Posts: 10,281
Default Melbourne, FL show now listed on ticketfly

https://www.ticketfly.com/venue/4579...-melbourne-fl/

On Sale
Fri 8/17
12:00 pm EDT
$59.75-$69.75

Show 7:00 PM

https://www.ticketfly.com/event/1743...ham-melbourne/

King Center of the Performing Arts (Melbourne, FL)
3865 N. Wickham Road
Melbourne, FL, 32934

Doors 6:00 PM / Show 7:00 PM
__________________
Reply With Quote
.
  #2  
Old 08-07-2018, 09:41 AM
sodascouts's Avatar
sodascouts sodascouts is offline
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Memphis area
Posts: 4,366
Default

Thanks! I wonder when he plans to make an official announcement that he's touring on Facebook and his website? I wait impatiently for more dates!!
__________________
- Nancy

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-07-2018, 03:43 PM
ryan4136 ryan4136 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 406
Default

No insight yet if it’s a full band or “one man show”
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-07-2018, 03:50 PM
elle's Avatar
elle elle is online now
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: DC
Posts: 10,281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan4136 View Post
No insight yet if it’s a full band or “one man show”
pretty sure it's a full band. possibly new music too. sounded like the album might come out to coincide with the tour.

i am hoping against any rhyme or reason that this time around LB will actually hire some decent PR / marketing team, unlike every other time. then again, considering what's been happening, i guess i could understand if he doesn't - but this would be such a perfect opportunity to market this tour right, considering his name already being in the news. at least i'm hoping KB will continue her social media presence to give people some heads up that he's actually touring.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-07-2018, 08:27 PM
Lola Lola is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Illinois
Posts: 437
Default

I just realized this show on Oct 28th is the same night FM plays in Milwaukee.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-11-2018, 07:59 PM
elle's Avatar
elle elle is online now
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: DC
Posts: 10,281
Heart new pic!

ticketfly now has a new LB pic so that's encouraging!

hope all dates and any / all other news come out soon. weirdest thing though on ticketfly, you can click on that pic to play the video - and video that plays is Say Goodbye from Lindsey's Soundstage.

here's the pic -

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-11-2018, 09:46 PM
sasja's Avatar
sasja sasja is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 596
Default

Awesome news!!!!
__________________
Sasja

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-11-2018, 09:59 PM
Lola Lola is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Illinois
Posts: 437
Default

Yes! We're getting closer!

Will this Florida show be the first one on the tour or is this just the first one we've gotten info about? Anyone have an idea how this works?

I can't wait to see a list. I want a looong list of shows
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-11-2018, 10:27 PM
secondhandchain's Avatar
secondhandchain secondhandchain is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: SN KILLED, FM
Posts: 1,566
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
pretty sure it's a full band. possibly new music too. sounded like the album might come out to coincide with the tour.

i am hoping against any rhyme or reason that this time around LB will actually hire some decent PR / marketing team, unlike every other time. then again, considering what's been happening, i guess i could understand if he doesn't - but this would be such a perfect opportunity to market this tour right, considering his name already being in the news. at least i'm hoping KB will continue her social media presence to give people some heads up that he's actually touring.
I thought that it's pretty much confirmed to be a best of album?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-12-2018, 09:11 AM
DownOnRodeo's Avatar
DownOnRodeo DownOnRodeo is offline
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 3,041
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
weirdest thing though on ticketfly, you can click on that pic to play the video - and video that plays is Say Goodbye from Lindsey's Soundstage.
Isn't that WEIRD?

It's such a timely song though.

"You said goodbye to me
And now I say goodbye to you."

Fun to keep in mind that although it's a seemingly tender song, all that guitar picking requires liberal use of the middle finger.
__________________
Joe
"There were odd sounds in Milwaukee."
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 08-12-2018, 08:19 PM
lovethemac1's Avatar
lovethemac1 lovethemac1 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: center of Canada
Posts: 588
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownOnRodeo View Post
Isn't that WEIRD?

It's such a timely song though.

"You said goodbye to me
And now I say goodbye to you."

Fun to keep in mind that although it's a seemingly tender song, all that guitar picking requires liberal use of the middle finger.
Most awesome post ever!!! Hahahahahaha
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Fleetwood Mac Signed Guitar Buckingham McVie Fleetwood Autographed Strat (Nicks)
$2299.0
Fleetwood Mac Signed Guitar Buckingham McVie Fleetwood Autographed Strat (Nicks) pictureFleetwood Mac Signed Guitar Buckingham McVie Fleetwood Autographed Strat -Nicks
$899.0
Fleetwood Mac Signed Guitar Buckingham McVie Fleetwood Autographed Strat -Nicks pictureFleetwood Mac Signed Photo Stevie Nicks Mick Fleetwood Christie McVee John McVee
$799.99
Fleetwood Mac Signed Photo Stevie Nicks Mick Fleetwood Christie McVee John McVee pictureFleetwood Mac Signed Guitar Lindsey Buckingham Autographed Strat. (Nicks, McVee)
$499.0
Fleetwood Mac Signed Guitar Lindsey Buckingham Autographed Strat. (Nicks, McVee) pictureSIGNED - Mick Fleetwood "Mac" Drumhead 12" + Pic
$400.0
SIGNED - Mick Fleetwood



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved