Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-07-2004, 03:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Exclamation I have...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarneVaca
Dammit. You know now I'm going to have to read all these articles.

I hate conspiracy theories! Because I can't tear myself away from them!!!

Dammit!
been stuck reading 1 conspiracy theory for the past 9 years, And that is the OKC Murrah bombing...

The "official" records and the facts by those who were there do not match (If Jayna Davis can ever totally connect McVeigh/Nichols/Fortier with the repoted foreign elements then it will be Very interesting), Maybe that is why 1000's of pages of testimony that were "lost" by the FBI and just recently discovered.

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."

Last edited by estranged4life; 06-07-2004 at 03:45 PM..
Old 06-07-2004, 03:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by estranged4life
been stuck reading 1 conspiracy theory for the past 9 years, And that is the OKC Murrah bombing...

The "official" records and the facts by those who were there do not match (If Jayna Davis can ever totally connect McVeigh/Nichols/Fortier with the repoted foreign elements then it will be Very interesting), Maybe that is why 1000's of pages of testimony that were "lost" by the FBI and just recently discovered.
Brian - ITA. Something went down there that we will never know about. There are just too many loose ends and convenient conincidences. Sad, but very true IMO.

save the cheerleader - save the world
Old 06-07-2004, 04:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Question Here's something...

that was discovered in research of a possible conspiracy of the Murrah Bombing:

(I writing this from the memory off the top of my head, I cannot remember if Jayna Davis wrote this or not.)

"Why was Terry Nichols in the Phillipines at the exact same day and at the same hotel as the 9/11 ring leader Atta was? Nichols gave no reason to anyone in his family why he traveled abroad..."

Interesting fact if ya ask me. A Coincidence? Maybe...But the US government sure shut this "possible conspiracy" down once McVeigh was tried & later executed (McVeigh's answers to a question asked by a KOCO reporter who sent him a list of questions-Q.Did you alone bomb the Alfred E.Murrah building? Were there others that helped to plan and carry out the bombing? A."I won't admit I did carry out the bombing, But I won't deny it either...Those killed inside were what we call "colateral damage"." He never gave a reply to if he acted alone or was part of a group, He played a "good soldier" and stayed stone faced until his demise) but alot of interesting things came outta the Nichols trial (Btw, Am I the only one who thought it was odd that the jurors only too 5 hours to make their verdict? Sure seemed odd that even the judge dismissed the jury foreman from the trial after the verdict was reached. And why were over 100 witnesses to the Ryder truck driving through downtown OKC that morning never called to testify, Even though every single one of 'em saw McVeigh in the driver's seat & someone of a dark olive complextion in the passenger seat?)

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."

Last edited by estranged4life; 06-07-2004 at 04:14 PM..
Old 06-07-2004, 04:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn
No. I heard a two minute blurb on a talk show once and that's all I ever heard about it. That's what I mean. I'm not saying it's implausible at all.
Apologies...I mistook your response.
Old 06-07-2004, 04:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiliD
Apologies...I mistook your response.
Hey, that's okay. It's one more thing on my list to Google.
Old 06-07-2004, 04:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by estranged4life

It's (not that) funny how that one ties in to a lot of other ones. The mother of all conspiracies, if you will.
Old 06-07-2004, 05:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Exclamation True...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn
It's (not that) funny how that one ties in to a lot of other ones. The mother of all conspiracies, if you will.
it is the mother of all conspiracies.

Old 06-08-2004, 12:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quite by coincidence, I found myself in Slimy Valley for the first time today. There was a slight traffic issue. The radio was wall to wall "Reagan was a GOD" silliness. I couldn't escape it. Big surprise, I did not stop by the library to pay my respects. It wouldn't have been pretty.
Sorry for the pain of the family, of course. But, I have nothing nice to say about the man's political career and it's consequences. He has been diefied because he wandered around smily, optimistic, and talking about religion and the military. If we all handled our finances like his administration did, we would be bankrupt and homeless....ummmm kind of like all the people put out on the street from the mental hospitals ?

I better stop now.
Old 06-08-2004, 09:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky
Quite by coincidence, I found myself in Slimy Valley for the first time today. There was a slight traffic issue. The radio was wall to wall "Reagan was a GOD" silliness. I couldn't escape it. Big surprise, I did not stop by the library to pay my respects. It wouldn't have been pretty.
Sorry for the pain of the family, of course. But, I have nothing nice to say about the man's political career and it's consequences. He has been diefied because he wandered around smily, optimistic, and talking about religion and the military. If we all handled our finances like his administration did, we would be bankrupt and homeless....ummmm kind of like all the people put out on the street from the mental hospitals ?

I better stop now.
NOBODY stops to pay their respects because they think it's the right thing to do, they do it for the experience and for something to bring up at cocktail parties. They played the casket viewing live on CSPAN and people just walked in, pointed, made gestures; stuff like that. No one paid respects.

But I wouldn't even waste my time visiting his casket.

Old 06-08-2004, 10:22 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
NOBODY stops to pay their respects because they think it's the right thing to do, they do it for the experience and for something to bring up at cocktail parties. They played the casket viewing live on CSPAN and people just walked in, pointed, made gestures; stuff like that. No one paid respects.

But I wouldn't even waste my time visiting his casket.

FOUL - you know every person there? You know what they are thinking? You have been in their heads? Perhaps you should have written a script detailing how everyone is to pay their respects so it appears to be true I mean come on - that is just plain unkind to say about the people that are there with good intentions, which I submit is most of them, and you know it. I mean Lord knows I am a cynic - but come on

Last edited by strandinthewind; 06-08-2004 at 10:42 AM..
Old 06-08-2004, 10:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandinthewind
FOUL - you know every person there? You know what they are thinking? You have been in their heads? Perhaps you should have written a script detailing how everyone is to pay their respects so it appears to be true I mean come on - that is just plain unkind to say about the people that are there with good intentions, which I submit is most of them, and you know it. I mean Lord knows I am a cynic - but come on
You're a cynic? You learn something new everyday!

No, I'm sure there are a few people who genuinely go there to pay respects, but I submit that most people are just there because it's an attraction of sorts. The behavior I saw on CSPAN would suggest it, too.

Old 06-08-2004, 11:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You're a cynic? You learn something new everyday!

No, I'm sure there are a few people who genuinely go there to pay respects, but I submit that most people are just there because it's an attraction of sorts. The behavior I saw on CSPAN would suggest it, too.
Lord Child - I am a cynic through and through. I just fight it to be an optimist, which is FAR more enjoyable.

Old 06-08-2004, 11:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Lord Child - I am a cynic through and through. I just fight it to be an optimist, which is FAR more enjoyable.
HA! There's nothing like the rush of being assaulted for making outlandish claims, such as the ones I make. (even though they aren't outlandish!)

I get much joy from the mental picture I have of you, in front of your monitor, shaking your head, and pounding the table in disgust!!!!!!

Old 06-08-2004, 11:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
HA! There's nothing like the rush of being assaulted for making outlandish claims, such as the ones I make. (even though they aren't outlandish!)

I get much joy from the mental picture I have of you, in front of your monitor, shaking your head, and pounding the table in disgust!!!!!!
My webcam is not on is it

One of these day, we are gonna get liquored up and talk politics face to face. I know you never touch it, but you might need feel the need for it then!!!!

Old 06-08-2004, 11:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
My webcam is not on is it

One of these day, we are gonna get liquored up and talk politics face to face. I know you never touch it, but you might need feel the need for it then!!!!
I'll be sure to drink a gallon of milk beforehand.