Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-08-2003, 08:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Hello Everyone

Hello!! I used to be on this board about 6 months or so ago but have not been able log in since I have upgraded to Windows XP. I would get to the login page and enter my information and then I would be taken back to the login page again. So finally something clicked in my head and I opened a new window and typed in my login information and it finally worked. It sucked reading the posts for the last 6 months and have not been able to post anything.

If any of you remember I used to go under the name Karen Howells and am from Pittsburgh. I so need to attend another FM show so they better come back here on the second leg of the tour. I just found out Sheryl Crow is coming to Heinz Hall in August so that will give me something to look forward to but I need more MAC!

Does anybody know what happened to the UK Mac site? I was downloading the Pittsburgh show from there but it has been down for a couple of days now.

So anyway I am back and this time I am not going anywhere. HA
Old 06-08-2003, 11:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back

Quote:
It sucked reading the posts for the last 6 months and have not been able to post anything.
Ugh tell me about it. That happened to me for a few months last year.

I don't know whether Neil has gone somewhere for a while or something (I don't think so), but either way his site is probably just suffering from bandwidth since he started posting the show. It's happening to tgee too. And now SaraRhiannon is posting a great soundbord recording of the Buffalo show.
It's the curse of the FM fansites! They all go down.
"After the music's posted, there's nowhere to go but down."
Old 06-08-2003, 11:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hi Kak125. Welcome back. I was planning on posting a message regarding the disappearance of the UK Go Your Own Way site. But you beat me to it! It's one of the best sites, and I, too, was downloading the Pittsburg concert. I hope it comes back soon. Regarding that concert, I managed to miss downloading 2 songs (prior to the ones that were posted before the site went down.)
They are Say You Will and Never Going Back Again. Did you get those? Can you share them with me? Or refer me to someone who can? It's driving me crazy that I didn't catch those...especially (and hopefully) if the rest of the concert is eventually posted. Thanks! Let me know.
Old 06-08-2003, 11:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Welcome back, Karen!

http://www.twitter.com/jtwill84
Old 06-08-2003, 11:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Sorry Penguinhead I only got up to EOTW on that one.
Old 06-09-2003, 03:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Welcome Karen! I recognise your name.

Neil's site should hopefully be back soon. I know he is having server probs right now

Pip
Old 06-09-2003, 06:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hello again. It is nice to hear from everyone again. Thanks for the info about Neil's site. I was wondering what happened to it.
PenguinHead, I have the 2 songs that you are missing but not sure how I can share them with you. Actually, I can burn them on a cd and send them to you. (Actually I can burn you the 6 songs that I downloaded) Send me an e-mail to kah148@cs.com so I can send them out this week.
Old 06-09-2003, 06:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Karen!!!
It's so great to see you again!

You know, there are so many of us Pittsburgh Area Ledgies, that I've been thinking we should start our own little thread in the Chit-Chat Forum.

Now that you're back, I hope to keep seeing you around here again.
Old 06-09-2003, 07:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default HEY

Hello Johnny Stew. How have you been? I always enjoy reading your posts. I hated not being to post on this site within the last 6 months. It is strange that I cannot log into this site through compuserve but when I open a new browser with internet explorer, I have no problems.
Anyway, I think that is a great idea about getting together in the chit chat forum.

You know it is funny how many times a day I visit this site. I work downtown doing various types of testing and since I spend my day on the computer, I am always visting this site and the many other FM related ones.

I think I am addicted!! Help.
Old 06-09-2003, 08:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default Re: HEY

Quote:
Originally posted by kak125
I think I am addicted!! Help.
I'm not sure if one addict can help another... we'd just end up feeding each other's addiction!