User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-24-2002, 08:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Exclamation Bekka w/Faith Hill on TV in US & Australia

I had made a note in the "rollingstone.com" thread in the "Rumours" forum on the VBO album that "at least there is an album at number one in the US charts right now with a FM member on it as Bekka is on most of Faith Hill's new "Cry" album" but I figured I'd post here about how in addition to how Bekka has been with Faith on SNL, Letterman, "The view" & "Today", Bekka will also be with Faith on Faith's upcoming NBC Thanksgiving special (as it was filmed in Sept. and I spoke with someone who was at the filming and they confirmed that Bekka was there). She may be with Faith on the CMA's as well but I'm not sure about that though. However, she WILL be at the CMA's as she will be on the Brooks & Dunn performance on the show. So I hope this was of some interest to some of you.

Oh, I asked an Australian friend of mine about this but he says Faith is not big down under so he couldn't promise me he'd be able to help me on this... so I thought I'd ask here on this as well. Apparently Bekka & Faith are heading down to Australia soon to do some TV down there to promote "Cry". Would one of our Australian ledgies be kind enough to tape any Faith TV appearnaces down there for me and send me the tape (and I can get it converted from PAL to NTSC)? I realize that Faith is not big there but I figure if I ask this way, it may widen the chances of getting these shows on tape! Please PM/E mail me if you are interested and we can work out a trade or something if you happen to get any of these shows on tape or whatever OK? Naturally, I'm only interested in shows that have live performances (which Bekka will be on of course) OK? (I understand that Faith will be doing some promotion in Japan too but Bekka will not be part of that. Great that figures, since they have the NTSC broadcast signal there, oh well! )

Thanks for your time and I hope the above was of interest and I hope to hear from an Aussie ledgie on this second matter soon!

John

Last edited by wetcamelfood; 10-25-2002 at 08:49 AM..
Old 10-24-2002, 11:33 AM
thewhitewingedd
This message has been deleted by thewhitewingedd.