User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-04-2011, 02:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
If I present my portfolio to a store in Leeds next week and the man working there likes what he sees, I have the opportunity to sell prints of my work there! I'm so excited. I hope he likes what he sees when I present my work
I would think he would be impressed. I know I am. Good Luck Bee!
Old 06-04-2011, 02:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
I would think he would be impressed. I know I am. Good Luck Bee!
Thank you. That means alot. *Nervous*

I like your signature, by the way
Old 06-04-2011, 05:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

There are times when my boyfriend drives me right up a GD wall. Now is one of those times.

JTIS
Old 06-04-2011, 07:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by markolas View Post
There are times when my boyfriend drives me right up a GD wall. Now is one of those times.

JTIS
Boy, do I know how you feel! In Charlotte, I had my own "mancave" on the second floor of our condo where I could escape, decompress, have some privacy, watch my own movies, listen to my own music, read books in silence, etc. But in order to conserve costs, my bf and I live in a 1 bedroom here in Austin. The lack of space and privacy is more than I can bear some days LOL. I just need my recharge time & space to be able to function. And my bf is very busy & chatty. He NEVER needs any quiet time. In fact, he has to have noise and activity around him at all times. He cannot stand silence, so he has like all these fans running, he's always clanging around doing something, always has music or the TV on, never ever stops talking, etc. Thus, =I= never get any quiet time. Drive me NUTS!!
Old 06-04-2011, 08:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

setlzer water rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-05-2011, 09:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
Boy, do I know how you feel! In Charlotte, I had my own "mancave" on the second floor of our condo where I could escape, decompress, have some privacy, watch my own movies, listen to my own music, read books in silence, etc. But in order to conserve costs, my bf and I live in a 1 bedroom here in Austin. The lack of space and privacy is more than I can bear some days LOL. I just need my recharge time & space to be able to function. And my bf is very busy & chatty. He NEVER needs any quiet time. In fact, he has to have noise and activity around him at all times. He cannot stand silence, so he has like all these fans running, he's always clanging around doing something, always has music or the TV on, never ever stops talking, etc. Thus, =I= never get any quiet time. Drive me NUTS!!
That would drive me batsh*t crazy. If I didn't have at least a couple of QUIET hours a day, I might kill someone!
Old 06-05-2011, 10:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
I understand what you mean!! I love my husband, but he seems to want noise all of the time. He talks loud, he listens to the TV loud, and some days, it is just too much! It's not tht I don't want to be right with him, it's that I want it be a little more silent!
Old 06-05-2011, 12:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I just need my recharge time & space to be able to function. And my bf is very busy & chatty. He NEVER needs any quiet time. In fact, he has to have noise and activity around him at all times. He cannot stand silence, so he has like all these fans running, he's always clanging around doing something, always has music or the TV on, never ever stops talking, etc. Thus, =I= never get any quiet time. Drive me NUTS!!
A therapist once told me that I'm the most introverted client she's ever had. I'm naturally very low-energy, and I need quiet time to recharge after doing just about anything that involves being out & about. My bf can't understand this at all and takes it really, really personally, despite my numerous explanations to the contrary. He continues to think it's a problem that I need to get over.

He's the kind that *has* to be doing something all the time - he's very high-strung, cannot relax, and literally cannot sit still for more than 5 minutes without getting bored, fidgety, irritated, and depressed. And he's *very* passive-aggressive about it. It's starting to become a big problem, I'm afraid.
Old 06-05-2011, 01:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by markolas View Post

He's the kind that *has* to be doing something all the time - he's very high-strung, cannot relax, and literally cannot sit still for more than 5 minutes without getting bored, fidgety, irritated, and depressed. And he's *very* passive-aggressive about it. It's starting to become a big problem, I'm afraid.
This was one problem that ended my relationship. We lived together and he always wanted to go out and be in the scene...nightly. I, on the other hand, work 12 hour shifts and was usually tired or just had no interest in going out for a drink or dinner when we had food in the house. He eventually started going out all the time without me and ended up meeting someone who likes to go out all the time like he does.
Old 06-05-2011, 04:27 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickRobert View Post
you might want to try taking your own advice
Not sure why you feel the need to slam me all the time but don't reply to my comments, anymore.

Summer is here, it's almost 80! That's to hot!

75 and sunny all summer would be just perfect!
Old 06-05-2011, 04:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartboy View Post
Not sure why you feel the need to slam me all the time but don't reply to my comments, anymore.
Not to poke my nose into a situation, but you can't tell people what they can and can't reply to. Freedom of Speech. Ever hear of it?
Old 06-05-2011, 05:20 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
Not to poke my nose into a situation, but you can't tell people what they can and can't reply to. Freedom of Speech. Ever hear of it?
If they or you have a problem with me, try ignoring me, others do.
Old 06-05-2011, 05:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartboy View Post
If they or you have a problem with me, try ignoring me, others do.
Don't recall ever claiming to have a problem with you. Was just an observation. Think of it what you will.
Old 06-05-2011, 05:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Lmaoooooooooooooooooo JTIS!!!!!!
Old 06-05-2011, 06:09 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=Silver Springs;991152]Don't recall ever claiming to have a problem with you. [/QUOTE

HA, being snarly to me comes naturally?

Hey, I just asked not to be bugged by that person, that's all.

But back to the point of this thread.....