Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-29-2003, 11:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs down More Stuff on ebay that is Questionable

There is another set of photos on Ebay and they are of Lindsey in his car. My thoughts are did he pose for these or was someone hiding out and taking them? With all the news about other auctions and dumpster divers aka stalkers, it gets one thinking about the circumstances around this. I know someone sold a Halloween invitation, some polaroids and that Carol Ann was the person who gave or sold them to whoever was auctioning them off. Did she take some stuff that she shouldn't have? Is she the one selling this stuff with this front? If so, why would she have photos of Lindsey from the early 90's, unless she was stalking him or unless they came from a different source as I have mentioned above?
Just my rambling on the subject of Lindsey's privacy and what I am thinking about all this.

Any thoughts or takes on what I have brought to the table?

"Live, Eat and Breathe Music...."

Unleashed 2009

Last edited by macmar71; 06-29-2003 at 11:46 PM..
Old 06-29-2003, 11:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I had actually seen one of those pictures before on buckinghamnicks.net. I think they were used in a magazine or were actually part of a photo shoot because he is kind of posing in a few of them. I could be completely wrong but I don't think they are photos taken by some stalker.
Old 06-30-2003, 12:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default Photos

Actually, I don't have any of those photos on my site, but I have seen one of them somewhere else - can't remember where, though. It's the one where he's wearing sunglasses and looking down and you get a nice view of that mop of hair. Maybe on LindseyBuckingham.com or LBOnline? I remember seeing it and being jealous of it, since I didn't have it, but I wasn't about to "steal" someone else's photos for my site. How lame would that be!

It looks to me like someone saw LB, started taking photos of him as he was getting in his car, and LB saw the person, took off his sunglasses, and gave whoever it was a few good shots before driving on. I guess it depends on how much time this person spent waiting around for LB, or how much following of LB he did, to determine whether he is an ardent fan or a psyhco stalker. I have to say if I saw LB getting in a car I'd be getting my camera out!

In fact, I saw LB getting in a limo in Chicago just the other night, but my camera was dead!

Old 06-30-2003, 05:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default retracting statement...

Sorry bout' that Nancy...you're right, the picture is not on your site. I think it's LindseyBuckingham.com that has the picture of him with his sunglasses on in his car. I forgot that your days of jumping out of bushes to get super sexy pictures by doing your surprise attacks were long gone LOL
Old 07-01-2003, 12:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default Re: retracting statement...

Quote:
Originally posted by GardenStateGirlie
Sorry bout' that Nancy...you're right, the picture is not on your site. I think it's LindseyBuckingham.com that has the picture of him with his sunglasses on in his car. I forgot that your days of jumping out of bushes to get super sexy pictures by doing your surprise attacks were long gone LOL
At least until the restraining order is lifted!