Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-2007, 08:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna View Post
^^

I'm not really saying it was "ok" But I think a mountain is being made out of a mole hill. And that, I think, was the intent.

He was pushed to this point, and yes as an adult he should have known better - but we ALL lose our heads. And if anyone here can honestly say they've never said ugly things to someone else in extreme frustration and anger, I'd like to meet you - because I know I sure as hell have, many times.

Now, it IS his kid - but again, I think this blow-up was born of frustration and deep hurt. I don't think he's "abusive" and he's not shown any signs of being a repeatedly abusive person or father...

I guess what my take is that this could have been handled differently by him, he's the adult. BUT I do see his side and where he's coming from....

And from all indications THIS IS NOT THE WAY HE NORMALLY TALKS TO HER! I'm so sick of the "I wouldn't have answered the phone either" Well...apparently, she never DOES answer the phone, because mummy sees to that...both the kid's parents are cracked, but everyone crying that Alec Baldwin is an abusive father is out of line, in my opinion.

oh, I know!!! believe me-I'm sure the humane society has been called on me numerous times for whipping murray's ass for getting out of the yard. and for screaming at him for barking. omg...I swear if he keeps it up..I'm buying him a bark collar off topic. sorry. It was obvious he was set up-but what's the difference? he still said it, and should be held accountable, imo. I don't think it should be a big media-fest, like it has become. but I think he may need some anger management courses

sorry if I offended you, though. It wasn't my intention