User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-07-2009, 06:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by equeen102289 View Post
Thank you, Alicia, for the beautiful photos (as always). As far as fan photos go, yours are always my favorite.
Now I'm totally blushing!!! I'm so glad everyone is enjoying the photos...I have more to post soon!!!
Old 03-07-2009, 06:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted_Song View Post
Hey Tim! I LOVE your Storms video...it sounds great!!! I'm glad you got Storms from Friday night, I got in trouble with security and had to stop videotaping. I'm anxious to see your photos, too -- it's always nice to see the same show from different perspectives!!!
I'm surprises they stopped you because so many people were recording! I was in section 103 front row, but all the way at the far end which is why my pictures suck this time. Here's a few decent shots and a link to the rest if anyone's interested.

Tim

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If anyone is interested, here is a link to the rest.
http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m26/badanimals87/
Old 03-07-2009, 07:18 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by badanimals87 View Post
I'm surprises they stopped you because so many people were recording! I was in section 103 front row, but all the way at the far end which is why my pictures suck this time. Here's a few decent shots and a link to the rest if anyone's interested.

Tim

Photobucket

Mick's drum set looks freakin' AWESOME... ;-)

Donnie Wayne ~
Old 03-07-2009, 07:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Awesome pics from both of you--thanks for sharing!! Why do they always allow cameras at the Chicago shows??? I hate Michigan....... Maybe tomorrow will be my lucky night!!!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Old 03-07-2009, 07:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I'm surprises they stopped you because so many people were recording! I was in section 103 front row, but all the way at the far end which is why my pictures suck this time.
Your pictures do not suck at all. I could have taken 200 and none would have come out as good as one of these. The one with Stevie and a standing Mick at the drum kit is especially fantastic. Thank you.

Michele
Old 03-07-2009, 07:37 PM
Registered

Quote:
Hey Alicia...your photos came out wonderful as always. I took some which I will post in a little bit. Unfortunately I had the flash off for the beginning of the show so most of the early shots are blurry due to how far away I was.

I know Alicia already posted Storms from the first Rosemont show, but here is my copy. The sound was loud and clear by us and I think it turned out pretty good. I also filmed most of the second Rosemont show, but it will take a little longer to get clips off of my camcorder. I should have Storms from the second night up sometime today.

Tim

Thanks Tim for sharing your video... it was great, and the sound was awesome... Thanks Again... ;-)

Donnie Wayne ~
Old 03-07-2009, 07:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Your pictures do not suck at all. I could have taken 200 and none would have come out as good as one of these. The one with Stevie and a standing Mick at the drum kit is especially fantastic. Thank you.

Michele
You are so welcome...and thank you for the nice words. I love to take pictures at the shows but it makes it even more satisfying to be able to share with others that are interested in seeing them.

Speaking of pictures...here is a capture from my video I took at the 2nd Rosemont show during Stand Back. Stevie wore the ankle boots with the rhinestones going up the heel for most of the show last night. The red boots came out for Stand Back and GYOW and then she switched into the tan boots for the beginning of World Turning. When she came out for the end of World Turning she had the ankle boots on again and they remained for the rest of the show. In a addition to wearing the wine colored dress later in the show, she wore the regular cape for Stand Back instead of the red and gold cape she has been wearing. She was really rockin in those red boots during Stand Back last night and her feet actually left the floor once! It's hard to tell in the picture, but she was kinda jumping up and down and just for a couple seconds she caught air.

Photobucket
Old 03-07-2009, 07:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonWaterPoet View Post
Thanks Tim for sharing your video... it was great, and the sound was awesome... Thanks Again... ;-)

Donnie Wayne ~
Your welcome Donnie...glad you enjoyed it!
Old 03-08-2009, 01:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I should probably post my pictures or something, but I was there on Thursday and Friday! Thursday was great, I was in the 16th row and me and my friend were dancing like crazy... The security guy came over and randomly was like "come here!" "Why?" "Just come on!" He brought us up to front row!!! We were right at Lindsey's mic and he kept staring at me... Probably because I was jumping the whole entire night (I cannot walk my calves hurt so bad) and I got to play the guitar during Go Your Own Way.

"Age is just a number... The rest is just a state of mind."
Old 03-08-2009, 01:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
You are so welcome...and thank you for the nice words. I love to take pictures at the shows but it makes it even more satisfying to be able to share with others that are interested in seeing them.

Speaking of pictures...here is a capture from my video I took at the 2nd Rosemont show during Stand Back. Stevie wore the ankle boots with the rhinestones going up the heel for most of the show last night. The red boots came out for Stand Back and GYOW and then she switched into the tan boots for the beginning of World Turning. When she came out for the end of World Turning she had the ankle boots on again and they remained for the rest of the show. In a addition to wearing the wine colored dress later in the show, she wore the regular cape for Stand Back instead of the red and gold cape she has been wearing. She was really rockin in those red boots during Stand Back last night and her feet actually left the floor once! It's hard to tell in the picture, but she was kinda jumping up and down and just for a couple seconds she caught air.

Photobucket
Awesome that Stevie caught some air. When she really gets into a song, it is like she wants to take off and fly. It really does seem that Stevie is becoming more comfortable up there sharing the stage with LB while keeping some of the Stevie flair from solo concerts. I know I am just so happy for her and that she is not wearing that granny sweater. They keep saying they want to just hang and have fun so why not be more true to themselves up there on stage and just rock out? And it looks like they are doing just that.
Old 03-08-2009, 09:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Tim

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Your pics are great, Tim!!! You captured some perfect moments!!!
Old 03-08-2009, 10:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

i love the ones with the top hat and the tambourine. i can't believe you took so many pictures.
Old 03-08-2009, 10:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieNicksEO17 View Post
I should probably post my pictures or something, but I was there on Thursday and Friday! Thursday was great, I was in the 16th row and me and my friend were dancing like crazy... The security guy came over and randomly was like "come here!" "Why?" "Just come on!" He brought us up to front row!!! We were right at Lindsey's mic and he kept staring at me... Probably because I was jumping the whole entire night (I cannot walk my calves hurt so bad) and I got to play the guitar during Go Your Own Way.
You need to post your awesome photos! I got that link you sent me, too. Thanks.
Old 03-08-2009, 10:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Tim your photos came out great. You got some nice interaction shots.
Old 03-08-2009, 11:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up I've always been a Storm..

wow Tim. Good job capturing this wonderful Stevie moment in time.. she sounds so gorgeous.. and the band does a great job with this song. I'm so glad they finally included it in the set and sticking with it.. only 2 more nights.

I loved the lady at the end saying.." allright.. it was worth the long trip here.." priceless.