User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-03-2018, 11:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feather Blade View Post
So, who are these "people close to Lindsey"? And don't say his family, because sticking up for a family member no matter what is what families do. Who are these people who were in the room and heard everything that went down?
Old 05-03-2018, 11:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
So, who are these "people close to Lindsey"? And don't say his family, because sticking up for a family member no matter what is what families do. Who are these people who were in the room and heard everything that went down?
And are they using their real names? If they are actually posting on message boards as opposed to being quoted on such boards, why are they not telling "what really happened" to larger media outlets like RS, Billboard, etc.? Or have these articles run?
Old 05-03-2018, 11:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
His family? That's ridiculous! Why would I say his family? Families are not allowed in business meetings. Seriously....
His musicians, of course. If you're so interested, why don't you join one of Lindsey's fb groups?
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieandChris View Post
And are they using their real names? If they are actually posting on message boards as opposed to being quoted on such boards, why are they not telling "what really happened" to larger media outlets like RS, Billboard, etc.? Or have these articles run?
Of course they're using they real names. Don't be ridiculous.

They have already told to media outlets like RS what happened. Why do you think they story changed from "left" to "fired"? Because Lindsey's musicians spoke the truth.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Old 05-03-2018, 11:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
"Children of Stevie" are out of their cells for a walk....
Old 05-03-2018, 11:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
"Children of Stevie" are out of their cells for a walk....
well, my point actually was if anyone makes the effort to scroll back thru the thread they will find most of what they ask about
Old 05-03-2018, 11:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post

if people are happy with this situation, why not enjoy it instead of coming on here and sh**ing on people who are sad about what happened?
Because that's what Ledgies do...?

For years and years that's been the M.O. here - whoever's side of the aisle is "in control" at the moment sh!ts on the other side, until the scales eventually tip the other way. It's like Congress!

**This isn't directed at anyone personally, just a semi-objective observation from a longtime (mostly) lurker.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
well, my point actually was if anyone makes the effort to scroll back thru the thread they will find most of what they ask about
And it was probably asked by the same group of people.... over and over again.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
His family? That's ridiculous! Why would I say his family? Families are not allowed in business meetings. Seriously....
His musicians, of course. If you're so interested, why don't you join one of Lindsey's fb groups?
Oh, so they are defending their boss...guess staying employed on his solo tours isn't a motivation? Guess they can't expect to stay employed if they said...Lindsey, that was a really stupid thing you said about the cash grab concerts and your manager.

Really, would you accept Karen as a source?
Old 05-03-2018, 11:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Oh, so they are defending their boss...guess staying employed on his solo tours isn't a motivation? Guess they can't expect to stay employed if they said...Lindsey, that was a really stupid thing you said about the cash grab concerts and your manager.

Really, would you accept Karen as a source?
Sigh.... they're musicians. They're not Lindsey's musicians. They don't work exclusively for him.
See the difference with Karen?
Old 05-03-2018, 11:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Of course they're using they real names. Don't be ridiculous.

They have already told to media outlets like RS what happened. Why do you think they story changed from "left" to "fired"? Because Lindsey's musicians spoke the truth.
Ah okay, it just seems like so many anti-Stevie fans keep implying more "truth" bombshells will come out.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Wow, really? So social media is this vaunted reliable source? Sigh...I can say that I went to a Stevie/Mick/Christine/John FB group and a "reliable source" said that the whole thing happened because Lindsey said that to truly be organic and circular, the band needed to perform the shows in the nude! Should I expect people to believe me (or my supposed source) just because I say so? I see nothing unusual about people being reluctant to believe gossip over officially quoted news sources that so far we have precious little of. Also, as far as family goes, you are the one that keeps bringing up Lindsey's family's reactions as some sort of proof of this ultimatum theory.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Sigh.... they're musicians. They're not Lindsey's musicians. They don't work exclusively for him.
See the difference with Karen?
Sorry, you said "his musicians" so I was going by that.

Change Karen to Waddy then.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Ah okay, it just seems like so many anti-Stevie fans keep implying more "truth" bombshells will come out.
Quote:
Wow, really? So social media is this vaunted reliable source? Sigh...I can say that I went to a Stevie/Mick/Christine/John FB group and a "reliable source" said that the whole thing happened because Lindsey said that to truly be organic and circular, the band needed to perform the shows in the nude! Should I expect people to believe me (or my supposed source) just because I say so? I see nothing unusual about people being reluctant to believe gossip over officially quoted news sources that so far we have precious little of. Also, as far as family goes, you are the one that keeps bringing up Lindsey's family's reactions as some sort of proof of this ultimatum theory.
Quote:
Sorry, you said "his musicians" so I was going by that.

Change Karen to Waddy then.
Seeing that you two decided to do this together....

No idea about those "bombshells". There's no such thing as an anti Stevie fans. You don't like her. Period.

If you two don't want to go to any FB group to see how people from the musical industry (you know, those who can actually play an instrument) are speaking in favor of Lindsey, that's your problem, not mine. These are not sources, these are people who usually work with Lindsey. I honestly don't care if you two believe them or not. Trust me, they won't be crying on a corner because of that.

Waddy has worked with both Lindsey and Stevie. So yeah, he's not gonna be in the middle of all this.

You know, if you two are gonna come here to ask for a fight, then don't go later to the post rumous thread to say "oh, what a relief it is to be here!".
Old 05-03-2018, 11:51 AM

Quote:
To be fair this thread alone has 373 posts as of now and the one about Lindsey's firing has over 500, even I don't have the time to check all the posts that are being made daily.

Last edited by SisterNightroad; 05-03-2018 at 11:53 AM..