Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 12-26-2018, 06:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Fleetwood Mac: Don't Stop in UK Top 10

New Fleetwood Mac album in UK Top 10. https://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmci...e-u-k-top-10/#
Old 12-28-2018, 09:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandon View Post
New Fleetwood Mac album in UK Top 10. https://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmci...e-u-k-top-10/#
Proof you can keep rereleasing the same songs and make money.
Old 12-29-2018, 03:03 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
Proof you can keep rereleasing the same songs and make money.
That's what Old Goat Breath keeps preaching. #hag
Old 12-29-2018, 07:04 PM
Senior Ledgie

It's cool that the set is doing well! It'll introduce so many more people to songs like Green Manalishi, Sands of Time, Save Me, Sad Angel, Tell Me All the Things You Do, etc.

Ima confess something, the set is the only reason I heard their cover of "For Your Love" and I absolutely love it. Can't believe I've been listening to Mystery to Me and never paid attention to this song!

"The face of a pretty girl x1,000,000" -Isn't It Midnight (The song that got me into Christine McVie)

"The sun is bright, but not too bright to see. When the darkness comes you've got to fly into the light." -Doing What I Can (The song that got me into Lindsey Buckingham)

"I can still hear you saying you would never break the chain" -The Chain (The song that got me into Fleetwood Mac)
Old 12-29-2018, 09:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Love this set on vinyl. Never Going Back Again Live. Fireflies on vinyl. Spare Me a Little. Sentimental Lady. The one bad thing is the single edit of Sara. That song should never have been shortened to the 4 minute version. But I love having so many of these songs on vinyl.
Old 12-31-2018, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netter75 View Post
It's cool that the set is doing well! It'll introduce so many more people to songs like Green Manalishi, Sands of Time, Save Me, Sad Angel, Tell Me All the Things You Do, etc.

Ima confess something, the set is the only reason I heard their cover of "For Your Love" and I absolutely love it. Can't believe I've been listening to Mystery to Me and never paid attention to this song!
I like the cover of For Your Love better than the original. And that's unusual for me.