Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-01-2004, 10:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Blossom Music Center

Okie doke guys, this is my first time going to blossom since before I turned 5 years old, and I've got a couple questions.
1.) Do I have to hide my camera or are you allowed to bring it in? Do they check the bags and crap? If so, I've got a tampon box I can stash it in, but I just wanna make sure.
2.) I was told parking was real crappy. But as in...? Is it far away, is it limited space, is it just in a difficult spot?

I'm sure I'll have more later. Thanks!

"Being in this band really f**** up relationships with chicks."
-Lindsey Buckingham

"Lindsey and I were as close to married as I'll probably ever be. I took care of him, I cooked for him, I ironed his jeans, I adored him."
-Stevie Nicks

"Quite frankly, I think I can presume on Stevie's behalf that she wasn't too sad seeing Lindsey go."
-Mick Fleetwood

"I play bass."
-John McVie.

I love this band.
Old 06-01-2004, 10:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Hide the camera, but I don't think they'll look that hard for it. As far as parking, the lot itself is not THAT far from the venue, BUT getting to the lot is a pain in the ass! A one lane winding road, if I remember correctly. I thought it would never end. Plan to get there early or you'll be stuck on that road for a long time.

Paula
Old 06-01-2004, 10:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

im flippin out...im traveling from buffalo and im wondering if the show is even going to happen with stevie being sick and all. I would hate to get there and find out its cancelled or postponed. I am visiting friends while im out there, but still..it would suck! I hope it gets postponed and not cancelled thats for sure.
Old 06-01-2004, 03:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Al, don't jinx it!

This'll only be my second time seeing them live, though I've been going to concerts since I was 3 months old, and I'm literally praying that they're gonna stick with it.

"Being in this band really f**** up relationships with chicks."
-Lindsey Buckingham

"Lindsey and I were as close to married as I'll probably ever be. I took care of him, I cooked for him, I ironed his jeans, I adored him."
-Stevie Nicks

"Quite frankly, I think I can presume on Stevie's behalf that she wasn't too sad seeing Lindsey go."
-Mick Fleetwood

"I play bass."
-John McVie.

I love this band.
Old 06-01-2004, 07:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

About the camera thing...

I went to Blossom for Stevie's TISL tour and I had a camera in my purse and they went through it and found it and asked me to get rid of it. So make sure you hide it well...because if it's like last time, they will check your bag. But once you're in there I'm sure you'll be fine...there were so many people taking pictures during the show.

"Oh I let you slip away there was nothing I could do. That was so long ago still I often think of you..."-Lindsey Buckingham

"I didn't come here to be a mother, I didn't come here to be a nun, and I did not come here to be a cleaning lady; I came here to be a poet"-Stevie Nicks
Old 06-02-2004, 06:58 AM
Ledgie

Default Bmc

I have been to BMC many times being from the area. As mentioned earlier it is a single lane, unlit winding road. Get there early and the parking is close and on a paved lot. Get there late and you park on the grass and with all the rain we have had here that might ruin the night. This may sound a bit nasty but put the camera down the front of your pants (they never check there, LOL). That is how I get my camera in. They will check your bag and make you get rid of camera, booze, bottles, cans, etc. It is easier to leave it in the car if you can. Getting out of BMC is worse and can take an hour or longer depending on the crowd. But all things considered, it is a great venue to view and hear a show.

Terri
Old 06-02-2004, 05:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Be careful....it may not matter......the Pittsburgh show I HAD tickets to was just cancelled....not postponed, flat out cancelled....Cleveland is way too close!!! I hope they stop at the border between PA & OH, but Lord only knows!!!! The dates are too close......I suddenly have a really sick feeling!!

Stephanie

He fell for her again...she watched it happen...every day...day by day...but MORE important...NIGHT BY NIGHT!!--Thrown Down