User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-24-2018, 09:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
No, no. I butchered that sentence. What I meant to say was Arizona Ranger was posting under another name while you were a regular here. And as BombaySapphire3 said above he was discovered and booted once again. And yes I remember RoseGypsy who I think was actually dissention and 1/2 insane. Oh my that was some heady stuff.
Got it. The amazing thing is dissention hasn't posted on here in 13 years or something, yet still has more posts than anyone else.
Old 01-24-2018, 09:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
I like your honesty. What you feel about certain band members doesn't change my opinion of them. And if I disagree with you, I'll debate.

I don't get the whole worship and do no wrong of people's favorites.

Now, repeat after me:

Christine McVie is the best musician in the world.

I will never say anything bad about Christine McVie.

Christine McVie has saved many peoples' lives and continues to make the world a better place.

Carnvial Begin is a song I don't understand; but, I love it nonetheless.
There's you, there's David, and who was the other Christine fanatic? Brandon? Seems like there was also a female poster who adored Christine, but she hasn't been around in ages. I forgot her name.
Old 01-24-2018, 10:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsySorcerer View Post
There's you, there's David, and who was the other Christine fanatic? Brandon? Seems like there was also a female poster who adored Christine, but she hasn't been around in ages. I forgot her name.
There used to be a young girl named Hillary(ledge name Gate and Garden, I believe), and a woman from PA, whose ledge name I can't remember(I know her real name, because we exchanged FM items, but she was very private).
Old 01-24-2018, 10:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
There used to be a young girl named Hillary(ledge name Gate and Garden, I believe), and a woman from PA, whose ledge name I can't remember(I know her real name, because we exchanged FM items, but she was very private).
Yep, I remember Hillary (I actually met her once). I think I remember the other poster you're talking about....she was from PA, now that you mention it.
Old 01-25-2018, 01:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Just my 2 cents; I am thrilled Carrie got booted from TL and still remember why. It had nothing to do with me but what I remember most about her is how from the day I joined until the day she was banned she was always rude to me. In private messages she was brutal.
Also it is obvious the new owner of TL is not interested in revealing him/herself nor is Michele ever going to tell us who it is.
We should all consider ourselves lucky that whomever the mystery person is, we are not being individually judged for our past transgressions.
It has been real nice seeing several people in this thread posting new thoughts. Shows me that even though they are not around on a regular basis, an interesting topic or thread makes it worth their time to check in once in a while.
And as I have stated before, a new album or new tour always brings people back to TL.
Old 01-25-2018, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Mary Anne?
Old 01-25-2018, 01:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Mary Anne?
Yes. I know her full name, but can't remember her Ledge name.

I know she bought one of Christine's dresses on eBay! Super Chris fan!
Old 01-25-2018, 01:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Just my 2 cents; I am thrilled Carrie got booted from TL and still remember why. It had nothing to do with me but what I remember most about her is how from the day I joined until the day she was banned she was always rude to me. In private messages she was brutal.
You and I haven't always agreed on much, but on this, I agree completely! She was funny, so she got by with some stuff. But in the end, she was truly a cancer on this site. Not everyone that got to see the evil that we did. She manipulated everybody.
Old 01-25-2018, 02:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Quote:
And yes I remember RoseGypsy who I think was actually dissention and 1/2 insane.
Got it. The amazing thing is dissention hasn't posted on here in 13 years or something, yet still has more posts than anyone else.
Wait.... what?? I missed this post earlier! I always suspected dissention had multiple user names on here, though! He was something else! I really liked that Stevie-Hold-Me-flinging-hair avatar he had. So appropriate.

Speaking of multiple user names, I remember when one guy, Carne Vaca, had two user names and accidentally posted as himself under the fake one, outing himself and getting banned as a result. Oops!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox
Also it is obvious the new owner of TL is not interested in revealing him/herself nor is Michele ever going to tell us who it is.
We should all consider ourselves lucky that whomever the mystery person is, we are not being individually judged for our past transgressions.
Interesting! Being a bit out of the loop, I assumed the new owner was simply running The Ledge as a for-profit enterprise (hence the ads) and did not frequent the board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox
Shows me that even though they are not around on a regular basis, an interesting topic or thread makes it worth their time to check in once in a while.
And as I have stated before, a new album or new tour always brings people back to TL.
That certainly is the case for me.

Last edited by sodascouts; 01-25-2018 at 02:56 PM..
Old 01-27-2018, 11:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
Wait.... what?? I missed this post earlier! I always suspected dissention had multiple user names on here, though! He was something else! I really liked that Stevie-Hold-Me-flinging-hair avatar he had. So appropriate.

Speaking of multiple user names, I remember when one guy, Carne Vaca, had two user names and accidentally posted as himself under the fake one, outing himself and getting banned as a result.

Dulcimer. He liked to converse with himself too. Weird.
Old 01-28-2018, 05:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
... But in the end, she was truly a cancer on this site. Not everyone that got to see the evil that we did. She manipulated everybody.
I never thought of her as Snoke. I really must
have missed something.

While I'd never claim that she thought of me as
a friend, we did get along. What little we pm'd
each other was pleasant if I remember correctly.

I'll have to start paying attention.
Old 01-28-2018, 09:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Yep, I remember Hillary (I actually met her once). I think I remember the other poster you're talking about....she was from PA, now that you mention it.
Was it Mary Anne?
Old 01-28-2018, 09:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
You and I haven't always agreed on much, but on this, I agree completely! She was funny, so she got by with some stuff. But in the end, she was truly a cancer on this site. Not everyone that got to see the evil that we did. She manipulated everybody.
Oh my... we actually agree. She was awful. Folks like that are usually very, very unhappy. I hope she finds something to be happy about.
Old 01-28-2018, 09:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
Speaking of multiple user names, I remember when one guy, Carne Vaca, had two user names and accidentally posted as himself under the fake one, outing himself and getting banned as a result. Oops!
He was a hoot. If he's banned they should let him come back for the entertainment value alone.
Old 01-28-2018, 09:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Was it Mary Anne?
Yes. I even have her address. I just can't recall her Ledge name. Lovely lady.