Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-16-2009, 06:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
Yea, I don't know about two husbands and all that stuff, but it wouldn't matter anyway. The fact she dated someone before Lindsey shouldn't be a shock to anyone.....she is a very pretty girl.

Like I said earlier.....I just find her whole career history to be interesting. Tis all. I mean a professional photographer with one photo credit.
Dating someone is one thing and being married is another. Sorry I have conservitive views.
Old 03-16-2009, 07:59 AM
Senior Ledgie

last posted in august short meet n greet last year. did not get the best vibes off kristen. interesting though. she keeps close eye on her man, let me tell you. very close. did they seem happy? mixed. further details if asked. i will say that i agree with the fingers in the pie. i am not a non-fan of kristen. just calling it as i see it.

so what i gather after it took 2 days to read through this, kristen was married when she left her hubbie for lb. from what i know, cheri {who was the point of the thread } was also seriously involved when lb snatched her. not sure about cah. in other words, do i think a bf or husband would stop lb from what he wants? no way. but i still love him
Old 03-16-2009, 10:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshWitchPMD View Post
Dating someone is one thing and being married is another. Sorry I have conservitive views.
Oh, I wasn't addressing my post at you, Pattie. I understand what you mean and I agree wholeheartedly if someone is married.

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey
Old 03-16-2009, 12:50 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle Daya View Post
last posted in august short meet n greet last year. did not get the best vibes off kristen. interesting though. she keeps close eye on her man, let me tell you. very close. did they seem happy? mixed. further details if asked. i will say that i agree with the fingers in the pie. i am not a non-fan of kristen. just calling it as i see it.

so what i gather after it took 2 days to read through this, kristen was married when she left her hubbie for lb. from what i know, cheri {who was the point of the thread } was also seriously involved when lb snatched her. not sure about cah. in other words, do i think a bf or husband would stop lb from what he wants? no way. but i still love him
I am interested in further details if you are willing to share!!
Old 03-16-2009, 01:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I looked on the Los Angeles Superior Court website and Gary Briggs filed for divorce from Kristen Messner Briggs on July 12, 1996.

Michele
Old 03-16-2009, 03:39 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I looked on the Los Angeles Superior Court website and Gary Briggs filed for divorce from Kristen Messner Briggs on July 12, 1996.

Michele
Impressive search!! hahahaahhaa. you definetely have a detective soul!
Old 03-16-2009, 04:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinnette View Post
Impressive search!! hahahaahhaa. you definetely have a detective soul!
Well, I'm always on that site for work. I'm usually in "Civil," but I thought I'd look at the "Family" public index and see what was there for Briggs.

Michele
Old 03-16-2009, 04:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
It is definately her in the movie. I don't care what the hell her name is on the credits.....she is the same girl as in LB's Behind the Music. Her voice is distinct and her face is not that generic that I cannot tell her from someone else. I used to have some side by sides of the screen caps from the movie with LB's BTM but my computer crashed a few years back and I lost them all. I know a few people who post on the board still have them so......
It also wasnt a fan who credited "Kristen Messner" in the film, I think it was an article or press release about the film. I don't give a **** what she does for a living, LOL, or er, what she does, I just think it is bizarre that she has her fingers in so much pie.
I am pretty sure I have some of the screen shot photos on my laptop. I'll post them later.
Old 03-16-2009, 04:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I wonder how long they were separated before he filed? or was there a separation?

Quote:
Before she became a designer, Kristen was a portrait photographer; she met her husband on an assignment 13 years ago. "I went to the studio to shoot some guy—that's who Lindsey was to me then," Kristen recalls with a laugh. "He dropped some corny line like, 'Haven't I met you before?' We had a drink and have never been apart since." elle decor
Maybe I'm not so terrible at math afterall
Old 03-16-2009, 05:07 PM
Senior Ledgie

tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies...this is how all this sounds to me.
they think they can trick us??? noooo way.
so kristen, motu proprio goes to lb's house and takes some pics...who did she work for? where are the photos? because i don't believe she went to his house and said: look, i'm kristen messner, i heard u like blondes, u are a big big rock star, but i never heard about you (tell me liesss...) can i take you some photos?
and lindsey, that loooves having paparazzi at home, lets her in.

it smells bad bad bad.
Old 03-16-2009, 05:10 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD View Post
I wonder how long they were separated before he filed? or was there a separation?

Maybe I'm not so terrible at math afterall
Per Gary, Kristen dumped him for Lindsey.
Old 03-16-2009, 05:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeA View Post
Per Gary, Kristen dumped him for Lindsey.
Just curious Luke - did Gary tell you this personally? Also, did Gary tell you he was the reason for GOS to be held up?

Thanks
Old 03-16-2009, 08:52 PM
Senior Ledgie

Wasn't Gary Briggs thanked in Stevie's TISL tour book? Seems odd that she would work with LB's new wifes ex husband. I know the music business is incestuous but if GB and LB had that contentious of a relationship that he tried to hold up the release of GOS, that Stevie would work with this guy much less thank him in her liner notes.

As for Kristen, I know it's not PC to say but in my opinion she's a gold digger. She knew a good thing when she saw it. He's 25 years older than she is, come on people it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what she saw in LB. What I want to know is what he saw in her. Honestly I think the fact that she is such a bitch is precisely why she has gone the distance. She is probably the only one that has ever been able to handle him, probably because she was not as madly in love with him in the beginning as the others. I don't know her and she may love him truly madly deeply and good for her if she does. But like someone else on here said, to me, she should be the 6th wife on Housewives of the OC!

Last edited by Rumour0323; 03-16-2009 at 08:56 PM.. Reason: spelling
Old 03-16-2009, 08:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumour0323 View Post
Wasn't Gary Briggs thanked in Stevie's TISL tour book? Seems odd that she would work with LB's new wifes ex husband. I know the music business is incestuous but if GB and LB had that contentious of a relationship that he tried to hold up the release of GOS, that Stevie would work with this guy much less thank him in her liner notes.
Great question....not to mention if it indeed got FM dropped from WB - why in the heck would Stevie be thanking him especially for that?? And, wouldn't she be super pissed at LB for causing it? I can't see him playing on TISL if that happened...

Quote:
As for Kristen, I know it's not PC to say but in my opinion she's a gold digger. She knew a good thing when she saw it. He's 25 years older than she is, come on people it doesn't take a rocket sceintist to figure out what she saw in LB. What I want to know is what he saw in her. Honestly I think the fact that she is such a bitch is precisely why she has gone the distance. She is probably the only one that has ever been able to handle him, probably because she was not as madly in love with him in the beginning as the others. I don't know her and she may love him truly madly deeply and good for her if she does. But like someone else on here said, to me, she should be the 6th wife on Housewives of the OC!
I would really love that!
Old 03-16-2009, 09:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumour0323 View Post
As for Kristen, I know it's not PC to say but in my opinion she's a gold digger. She knew a good thing when she saw it. He's 25 years older than she is, come on people it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what she saw in LB.
Wait a minute, isn't she 20/21 years younger? I mean, not that it makes that big of a difference to shave a off a couple of years, but for Lindsey's sake let's be accurate. I mean, he's no spring chicken, but honestly...

Quote:
What I want to know is what he saw in her. Honestly I think the fact that she is such a bitch is precisely why she has gone the distance. She is probably the only one that has ever been able to handle him, probably because she was not as madly in love with him in the beginning as the others. I don't know her and she may love him truly madly deeply and good for her if she does. But like someone else on here said, to me, she should be the 6th wife on Housewives of the OC!
I think he probably thought she was beautiful because she really had such an angelic look to her when she was younger, and that coupled with her BLONDE hair probably made him fall hard.

She could be a bitch. I think he may like that quality in a woman, sorry. I think every woman he's been with has the bitch side in her, and that goes for La Madam as well...but Lindsey's probably the bitchiest of them all. I'm sure Kristen's bitchiness + LB's bitchiness combined must equate to one, if not all, of their darling little kid's becoming a MONSTER bitch when they grow up. My stakes are on Stella. She looks like she throws tantrums to rival the old man.

But I still love them...Lindsey, that is, and Stevie a little as well. Kristen is cute and ambitious, but I keep my affection for her at a respectful distance. She's hot and cold.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL

Last edited by Nico; 03-16-2009 at 09:30 PM..