The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 08-14-2009, 09:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I currently show my addiction by my Mac/Stevie records, CDs, DVDs, videos etc all over my bedroom.. I'm moving out soon though, so my room in university is going to be covered in Fleetwood Mac stuff
Old 08-14-2009, 10:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODDESS6 View Post
okay ladies here are my updated pics~ photobucket was being a beast this afternoon & i had to individual upload ea pic, i hope you all enjoy~

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0NIcks%20Room/
It's official. In my book, you win the award for the most Stevie Nicks/FM pictures in a room. WOW!!! You go, girl. How many years did it take you to build up that collection?

Also, where did you find that purple and black Stevie Nicks Wild Heart poster cutout? (It's picture number 44) I'm slightly in love with that.
Old 08-15-2009, 03:23 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen View Post
Ooooh do tell me more! I want "dreams unwind, love's a state of mind" on my wrist, I think... It needs to be SOMEWHERE
i have Street Angel tattooed on my wrist

i want 'sometimes even i am allowed to fall' soooooooooomewhere on my person too. still deciding.

where do y'all order the licence plate holder?......MUST HAVE ONE
Old 08-15-2009, 04:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMlex View Post
It's official. In my book, you win the award for the most Stevie Nicks/FM pictures in a room. WOW!!! You go, girl. How many years did it take you to build up that collection?

Also, where did you find that purple and black Stevie Nicks Wild Heart poster cutout? (It's picture number 44) I'm slightly in love with that.
i have 2 of them, 1, i got in a record store back in 1983, the other i got off ebay, since my original was sorta tattered~

i just turned 41 & i started collecting articles & pics of stevie when i was 5, it just grew from there~

thanx for the kind words~
Old 08-15-2009, 04:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetAngel86 View Post
i have Street Angel tattooed on my wrist

i want 'sometimes even i am allowed to fall' soooooooooomewhere on my person too. still deciding.

where do y'all order the licence plate holder?......MUST HAVE ONE
http://www.traffictalk.com/

Wait, I love the idea of "sometimes even I am allowed to fall". Keeping this to one tattoo is going to be painstakingly difficult.
Old 08-15-2009, 12:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
http://www.traffictalk.com/

Wait, I love the idea of "sometimes even I am allowed to fall". Keeping this to one tattoo is going to be painstakingly difficult.
ONE tattoo?
i have 4 haha
i still want my star sign symbol and something Mac specific
im thinkin i will stop at 10 that should be enough
i dont like big overt stuff
just small lil lady like ones
Old 08-15-2009, 01:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetAngel86 View Post
i dont like big overt stuff
just small lil lady like ones
Same. My parents are convinced that since I've talked to them about a couple of TINY tattoos, I will come home from my freshman year of college with a dragon on my forehead.

I know my "dreams unwind, love's a state of mind" one with the three tiny black birds and a crescent moon is definitely happening... but I might be disowned if I do anything else Stevie or Fleetwood Mac related. Whatever-- I'll do it anyway
Old 08-16-2009, 08:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
my "stevie room" is on the nicksfix, just search for goddess6, but i was just starting to get stuff out of boxes & put it all up~ here is another link when i was about half way thru putting up stuff:

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b227/GODDESS6/

it's not near what is in here now~ i'll have to take new pics~

i am addicted to stevie mac collecting, i need help~
I LOVE your room Jill! What awesome things! I LOVE all of the framed pictures, as they are awesome! Everything is wonderful in there, and I LOVED the autographed bottle of Pepsi from Woodstock..Awesomeness!!

Hugs,

Arlene

There is magic all around you everytime you walk in the room.....
Old 08-16-2009, 08:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
okay ladies here are my updated pics~ photobucket was being a beast this afternoon & i had to individual upload ea pic, i hope you all enjoy~

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0NIcks%20Room/
OMG I LOVE it Jill! I SOOO love everyone's Stevie rooms and Danielle, I LOVE your car goodies too! Melanie, your's are wonderful too! Now, this is inspiring me to get my act together, and get my stuff centralized too, as I have a lot of stuff I need to hang on the wall! Thanks so much for everyone who shared as I'm truly inspired now!

Hugs,

Arlene
xoxoxo

Old 08-16-2009, 11:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

I have so much more stuff now:

Old 08-16-2009, 11:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart

Quote:
I have so much more stuff now:

Oh how AWESOME Danielle... I LOVE your room too! Thanks so much for sharing it with us! I love it!

Old 08-17-2009, 11:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Your room's lookin' good, Dani! I like it

Okay so yesterday I went to a random record store and picked up Tusk, Fleetwood Mac (white album), Buckingham Nicks, and Hotel California.
The guy had tooooons of FM records. He had about 10 copies of Tusk, so I went over and picked out the best looking copy. There was no price sticker on it, but I was going to buy it regardless.

So I went up to the counter - and I'm sure this guy thought I was ridiculous to begin with because I'm stocking up on a bunch of FM plus I'm pretty innocent looking compared to him hahaha if you know what I mean! - and asked him how much that copy was and he was like "Did you get a good copy?" and I said yes and he said "I've got a bunch back there, right?" And I told him he had like eight or nine copies and he goes "Alright, two bucks" Score! The white album was $1.99 as well and HC was $2.99 (the cover's in really good condition) and Buckingham Nicks was about $20. Ouch. But it's rare so I would pay anything for that sucker.

Anyways, sorry this is so long but I will post a picture of my collection this weekend when I move into my dorm room!
Old 08-17-2009, 11:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMlex View Post
Your room's lookin' good, Dani! I like it

Okay so yesterday I went to a random record store and picked up Tusk, Fleetwood Mac (white album), Buckingham Nicks, and Hotel California.
The guy had tooooons of FM records. He had about 10 copies of Tusk, so I went over and picked out the best looking copy. There was no price sticker on it, but I was going to buy it regardless.

So I went up to the counter - and I'm sure this guy thought I was ridiculous to begin with because I'm stocking up on a bunch of FM plus I'm pretty innocent looking compared to him hahaha if you know what I mean! - and asked him how much that copy was and he was like "Did you get a good copy?" and I said yes and he said "I've got a bunch back there, right?" And I told him he had like eight or nine copies and he goes "Alright, two bucks" Score! The white album was $1.99 as well and HC was $2.99 (the cover's in really good condition) and Buckingham Nicks was about $20. Ouch. But it's rare so I would pay anything for that sucker.

Anyways, sorry this is so long but I will post a picture of my collection this weekend when I move into my dorm room!

LUCKYLUCKYLUCKY!!! I have scoured the antique mall nearest to my house, and all I came up with was Bella Donna. But when I was in California, I went into an antique store and looked at the 45s. I got superrr excited when I found the Fleetwood Mac section, BUT THEY WERE OUT.

Would it last forever? You and I together, hand in hand
we run away♥
Old 08-17-2009, 12:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetwoodtrick View Post
LUCKYLUCKYLUCKY!!! I have scoured the antique mall nearest to my house, and all I came up with was Bella Donna. But when I was in California, I went into an antique store and looked at the 45s. I got superrr excited when I found the Fleetwood Mac section, BUT THEY WERE OUT.
I don't know if you have Half Price Books around you but that's also a good place to check out records - of course it varies store by store, but I got Bella Donna, Mirage, Wild Heart, and Rock a Little there.

I always step into any record store I see just to see what they have!
Old 08-17-2009, 01:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I spend half my life in Rasputin, my local record store. Although the selection isn't always great, I still got the White album, Bella Donna, Mirage, Wild Heart, Rock a Little and Tango there. Buckingham Nicks, Rumours and Tusk all came from eBay.

I LOOOOOOOVE vinyls though-- I think my poster wall is going to eventually be nothing but LPs.