Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 03-05-2006, 02:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerchic
I hope that she is 100% honest and we can set all these theroies, opinions and rumours to rest.
Ain't never gonna happen. She likes the storytelling aspect too much.
Old 03-05-2006, 04:20 PM
Junior Ledgie

One of my very favorite songs by Stevie, is off Rock A Little IF I WERE YOU, and I actually really like INSPIRATION.

I don't really like the way SMILE AT YOU turned out for SYW - I much prefer the angry demo version from the 70's.

I wish they would have released that one as it was orininally done, and the demo version of IF YOU WERE MY LOVE (The rockin' one). I think they would have been huge if done the original ways..
Old 03-05-2006, 04:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerchic
I think Stevie could be (and probably is, a bitch).
Sigh. Yes, me too. My possibly unpopular opinion is that I think Stevie is a bit on the self-important side. Love her to death, but I've often felt that way listening to or reading some interviews.
Old 03-05-2006, 06:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BombaySapphire3
She doesn't need to cut her hair to make it shorter .She has been wearing
No doubt she does wear them
but i do not think she's wearing any atm
ive had extensions and i cant see them on her...but maybe i don't want to
Old 03-05-2006, 06:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhiannonBoy
One of my very favorite songs by Stevie, is off Rock A Little IF I WERE YOU, and I actually really like INSPIRATION.

I don't really like the way SMILE AT YOU turned out for SYW - I much prefer the angry demo version from the 70's.

I wish they would have released that one as it was orininally done, and the demo version of IF YOU WERE MY LOVE (The rockin' one). I think they would have been huge if done the original ways..
I don't mind the SYW version of Smile at You, but I love the angry demo. The way she yells, MY WALLS ARE FLAMIN'!! Ooh, yeah.
Old 03-05-2006, 06:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

ooh there's an idea
i LOVE the Mirage outtake of If You Were My Love

that song MUST be performed on their tour
they can dedicate it to the Ledgies
Old 03-05-2006, 06:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jannieC
Sigh. Yes, me too.
I've often wondered. I've never thought of Stevie as a bitch. She has always seemed to me way too sweet to everyone all the time. That's one of the reasons I don't really love her. But other people have told me that they thought Stevie might be bitchy in a prima donna way.

moviekinks.blogspot.com
Old 03-05-2006, 06:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
I've often wondered. I've never thought of Stevie as a bitch. She has always seemed to me way too sweet to everyone all the time. That's one of the reasons I don't really love her. But other people have told me that they thought Stevie might be bitchy in a prima donna way.
It really bugs me to admit that (hence, the sigh) but I have always wondered. Of course I'd rather believe that's not true, but it's always been a little nagging thing for me.
Old 03-05-2006, 06:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I'm confused, one of the reasons you don't really love her is because she is way to sweet to everyone all the time? Please explain.

I'm sorry but everyone is bitchy now and then. Just because you act bitchy once in a while it doesn’t make you a bitch. Stevie is under a microscope so if she's bitchy to someone or says something bitchy she could easily be a called a bitch. I have no doubt in my mind she can be bitchy, 99% of us can be. Do I think she's a bitch overall - no, I think she's pretty darn sweet in general but has her moments as we all do. The difference is we aren't being judged for everything we say or do in public.
Old 03-05-2006, 07:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: bouncing off the wall at you. being defined by the applause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Tracker
COOL, man!
Whatever FLOATS your BOAT!
ya DIG???
Oh..I DIGGY DIGGY YOUR VIBES!! YOU ROCK DUDE!!!! Cool...U RULE!!!
Old 03-05-2006, 07:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

See, I think if she was a bitch we would have seen that shine through already. I've never seen anything where Stevie has acted bitchy or even like a drama queen. However, after seeing the Destiny Rules documentary I think Lindsey is more self absorbed than she is. Stevie was totally level headed through most of the film, while Lindsey was the one that seemed to live in the clouds. Which is totally opposite of what I would have previously assumed.

We were frail...
Save us...
Old 03-05-2006, 07:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsnake
See, I think if she was a bitch we would have seen that shine through already. I've never seen anything where Stevie has acted bitchy or even like a drama queen. However, after seeing the Destiny Rules documentary I think Lindsey is more self absorbed than she is. Stevie was totally level headed through most of the film, while Lindsey was the one that seemed to live in the clouds. Which is totally opposite of what I would have previously assumed.

Not sure if you're a younger fan or not but - trust me - it's just spilling over with so much Irony they don't know where to put it all.
It's actually a repeating pattern you see over and over, I think - but still - to see it happen with L & S is just absolutely amazing - predictable, maybe - but amazing just the same.
Old 03-05-2006, 07:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireSister
I'm confused, one of the reasons you don't really love her is because she is way to sweet to everyone all the time? Please explain.
See, I don't like sweet rock stars with treacly smiles & warm, fuzzy moods. I want my rock stars out there kicking me in the nuts & stomping on my face until there's blood running from my busted lip & a cut over my eyebrow.

So I think Stevie is so very kind & gentle, a real lady & a wonderful gift to the world & a blessing to those who suffer under the weight of sorrow ... & that just makes me hate her somewhat.

But I don't hate her as much as I hate her warm, fuzzy fans. They're so kind & warm-hearted & good-spirited that I feel as if I were choking on my own steaming, yellow vomit.

I love trying to explain my perspective!

moviekinks.blogspot.com
Old 03-05-2006, 09:39 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
See, I don't like sweet rock stars with treacly smiles & warm, fuzzy moods. I want my rock stars out there kicking me in the nuts & stomping on my face until there's blood running from my busted lip & a cut over my eyebrow.

So I think Stevie is so very kind & gentle, a real lady & a wonderful gift to the world & a blessing to those who suffer under the weight of sorrow ... & that just makes me hate her somewhat.

But I don't hate her as much as I hate her warm, fuzzy fans. They're so kind & warm-hearted & good-spirited that I feel as if I were choking on my own steaming, yellow vomit.

I love trying to explain my perspective!
F*** YOU DAVID!!!! (see, we're not all warm and fuzzy)

Oh and I hope if you ever meet Stevie she kicks you really hard in the nuts .

p.s. Does that mean you aren't going to the fan party? Would love to meet you.

Last edited by SapphireSister; 03-05-2006 at 09:42 PM..
Old 03-05-2006, 09:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Tracker
Not sure if you're a younger fan or not but - trust me - it's just spilling over with so much Irony they don't know where to put it all.
It's actually a repeating pattern you see over and over, I think - but still - to see it happen with L & S is just absolutely amazing - predictable, maybe - but amazing just the same.
What are you talking about?

We were frail...
Save us...