The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Post-Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-27-2019, 06:25 PM
Street_Dreamer's Avatar
Street_Dreamer Street_Dreamer is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Eureka, CA
Posts: 708
Default Billy On The Rich Redmond Show

https://youtu.be/Bo3Qel5z5nE
Reply With Quote
.
  #2  
Old 12-29-2019, 05:39 PM
Macfan4life's Avatar
Macfan4life Macfan4life is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Somewhere out in the back of your mind
Posts: 2,888
Default

Thanks for posting. Too bad the BIG question was never asked. Why he was not asked to rejoin the Mac this time.
__________________

Still I believe.....BACKSTABBING AND BETRAYAL will show us how
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-03-2020, 01:52 PM
Villavic's Avatar
Villavic Villavic is online now
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Lima Peru
Posts: 2,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Why he was not asked to rejoin the Mac this time.
Although it seems that he is still a friend of the band, and he could have accepted, as a professional, I think he shouldn't have agreed to rejoin a band that no longer called him when they returned to their previous lineup. The momentum was over.

Somehow, it hinted that the other lineups were only temporary, while they wished Lindsey to return. Well when I say they, it mostly was the 6'7" guy.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-03-2020, 07:25 PM
Macfan4life's Avatar
Macfan4life Macfan4life is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Somewhere out in the back of your mind
Posts: 2,888
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villavic View Post
Although it seems that he is still a friend of the band, and he could have accepted, as a professional, I think he shouldn't have agreed to rejoin a band that no longer called him when they returned to their previous lineup. The momentum was over.

Somehow, it hinted that the other lineups were only temporary, while they wished Lindsey to return. Well when I say they, it mostly was the 6'7" guy.
Yeah maybe. However, the Mac stated they "auditioned" someone but rejected them before hiring Finn and Campbell. Who was that? Many speculate it was Billy. Remember that it was Billy who broke the news to the world that the Mac was in the process of hiring a new guitarist and he wished them well. Many speculate (including me) that he was in the loop on this because it was him that auditioned.
Curious minds want to know
__________________

Still I believe.....BACKSTABBING AND BETRAYAL will show us how
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-05-2020, 05:03 PM
Villavic's Avatar
Villavic Villavic is online now
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Lima Peru
Posts: 2,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Yeah maybe. However, the Mac stated they "auditioned" someone but rejected them before hiring Finn and Campbell. Who was that? Many speculate it was Billy. Remember that it was Billy who broke the news to the world that the Mac was in the process of hiring a new guitarist and he wished them well. Many speculate (including me) that he was in the loop on this because it was him that auditioned.
Curious minds want to know
I didn't know that.

I think Mick said in his first book Rick and Billy didn't audition. Why would Billy audition this time? Who knows.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-05-2020, 06:23 PM
elle's Avatar
elle elle is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: DC
Posts: 11,160
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Thanks for posting. Too bad the BIG question was never asked. Why he was not asked to rejoin the Mac this time.
neither he or Rick Vito.

did you notice also that while Vito was a regular performer at Mick's restaurant, he is never there anymore and performs other places instead? Mick pi**ed off more than FM and LB fans this time around. while he's great in nurturing relationships that are useful to him, he's also merciless in throwing under the bus friendships that don't serve his money-making purposes.
__________________

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-05-2020, 06:26 PM
elle's Avatar
elle elle is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: DC
Posts: 11,160
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Yeah maybe. However, the Mac stated they "auditioned" someone but rejected them before hiring Finn and Campbell. Who was that? Many speculate it was Billy. Remember that it was Billy who broke the news to the world that the Mac was in the process of hiring a new guitarist and he wished them well. Many speculate (including me) that he was in the loop on this because it was him that auditioned.
Curious minds want to know
Billy was the first to break the news publicly, and also said that he called Mick and when Mick told him he's not invited, Billy hung up on him. i don't think Billy auditioned.
__________________

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

MICK FLEETWOOD Classic Original Candid 1979 Photo Ltd Ed Signed & # By Photog
$499.0
MICK FLEETWOOD Classic Original Candid 1979 Photo Ltd  Ed  Signed & # By Photog  pictureSIGNED - Mick Fleetwood "Mac" Drumhead 12" + Pic
$400.0
SIGNED - Mick Fleetwood FLEETWOOD MAC SIGNED RUMOURS LP VINYL RECORD ALBUM MICK CHRISTINE MCVIE +JSA COA
$399.99
FLEETWOOD MAC SIGNED RUMOURS LP VINYL RECORD ALBUM MICK CHRISTINE MCVIE +JSA COA pictureMICK FLEETWOOD & FLEETWOOD MAC IN CONCERT • SF, CA Signed 8" x 12" Photograph
$300.0
MICK FLEETWOOD & FLEETWOOD MAC IN CONCERT • SF, CA Signed 8FLEETWOOD MAC MICK FLEETWOOD SIGNED RUMOURS VINYL ALBUM
$299.99
FLEETWOOD MAC MICK FLEETWOOD SIGNED RUMOURS VINYL ALBUM picture



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved