Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-08-2008, 08:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Cool Music collecting is my hobby...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittledemon View Post
Holy cow. That's nuts.
and everyone in my family collects something - My oldest brother collects Nascar, my older brother Geary collects (Red Line) Hot Wheels (From the first few years Hot Wheels were made), Comics (He has around 50,000 comics - some worth several grand A PIECE) and Magazines (He just aquired a large collection of Playboys from the 60's, some still in the HTF Leather Playboy binders). Geary's wife collects "Ty Beanies" (Has ALL the original Beanies" minus 18 of 'em). Mom collected TV series on VHS (Long before the DVD fad), John Wayne memorabilia (She had EVERYTHING - even owned the rare as hell "John Wayne Rifle" which I believed was a Winchester) books on murder & conspiracies (ie JFK/"Green River Killer"/Charles Manson), Vinyl LP's (Including the Beatles infamous "Butcher" cover - I inherited her massive music collection which also includes cd's/cassettes/45's and a huge FUNK/Disco music collection) and of course her collection of "Playgirl" magazines.

My Uncle Dennis (A decorated Vietnam vet) collects guns (Owns his own armory and close to 600 guns, Yeah, I repeat, 600 guns!!!)

My bro Geary buys CD's for me when he sees 'em at flea markets/Garage sales - So I have more on the way.

I'm currently finishing off transferring my audio cassettes to CDR - Started with around 900 cassettes, down to 130 and I will be finished with that task...Then it's back to the stores for more purchases (Believe it or not, even with a tumor in my head I can EASILY recognize a song within 5 seconds of it's start - It puzzles and amazes people.)

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."

Last edited by estranged4life; 09-08-2008 at 08:40 PM..
Old 09-10-2008, 11:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Well I finally ordered Lindsey's new album.
Of Course I had to have both versions, CD and Vinyl w/CD!
How many bonus points do you get if you buy both?