User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-17-2004, 12:04 PM
Ledgie

Default charlotte show!!!!

i didnt mean to write that.. woops

Last edited by bluewhitefire; 02-05-2006 at 03:47 AM..
Old 05-17-2004, 12:15 PM
Ledgie

Hey~
usually FM uses Atlanta as a hub and flies in to each show in the Carolinas and back out that night since it is just a short hop. The best place to find them is at the airport, I think they usually come in around 3-4:30.
good luck!

Singer Stevie Nicks likens Fleetwood Mac to "a psychological encounter group times a million."
~ AZRepublic 7/03

What baby boomer, after all, doesn't harbor at least a slight fantasy of being onstage, still looking great, and spilling your guts to your long-lost first love as you two harmonize?
~WI State Journal 5/9/04

Old 05-17-2004, 12:28 PM
bluewhitefire
This message has been deleted by bluewhitefire.
Old 05-17-2004, 01:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewhitefire
hmmm so you think they will be staying at their hotels in atlanta???????
They're hubbing out of West Palm Beach this time. They stayed in Atlanta for one night (Friday-- Stevie at the FS where we were, and the rest of the band at the Ritz Carlton Buckhead) because they came right from the show in Nashville.

I would suggest going to the airport if you want a "sighting." Or getting to the venue early I-85 around there can get pretty nasty during rush hour so just be prepared.
Old 05-17-2004, 02:54 PM
bluewhitefire
Old 05-18-2004, 12:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I'm going to the Charlotte show now!!! I've got a 7th row ticket and am so excited. I heard from a friend of mine who works at the Westin downtown that the band was staying there... but that was a month or two ago, plans could have changed. I second what Merf said... the university area as a whole will be insane with traffic, so leave plenty early. That entire area is really bad during normal rush hour... it's downright aweful when you throw in a concert at Verizon. I live near downtown in the Dillworth/Myers Park area now, so I'm thinking that if I leave by 6:30-7 I'll be ok hopefully.
Old 05-18-2004, 01:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000
I live near downtown in the Dillworth/Myers Park area now, so I'm thinking that if I leave by 6:30-7 I'll be ok hopefully.
I'd leave earlier than that, hon!!!

Did you get your ticket from ticketmaster? My brother and I are going but still don't have tickets yet because all I've been able to pull up is section 5 and we want to be in 1, 2, or 3.
Old 05-18-2004, 02:53 AM
bluewhitefire
Old 05-18-2004, 07:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewhitefire
uh oh !! im co ming all the way from atlanta and have t leace to come back right after the show!!! oh well looking forward to seeing some of you there! i got 3rd row center but hope fully they will let up go up to the stage! i have never been to charlotte. you any of you guys know if the amphitheater has a barrier thing between the 1st row and the stage?? god i hope not???
~shanna
I've never seen a barrier at any Mac show I've been to so I doubt they'd start in Charlotte. It's a 4 hour drive without traffic. You're going to be getting in pretty late, good luck hon!
Old 05-18-2004, 11:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merf
I'd leave earlier than that, hon!!!

Did you get your ticket from ticketmaster? My brother and I are going but still don't have tickets yet because all I've been able to pull up is section 5 and we want to be in 1, 2, or 3.
I actually got mine from a ticket broker last night (www.maximtickets.com). Ticketmaster did have up a 20th row yesterday, but I didn't snatch it in time. So I'm in section 1 row G, I really wanted to be on Stevie's side... but that's the cards I'm dealt. I was on her side for Greenville and Greensboro both, so I suppose it's time to rub elbows with Lindsey . I am sort of a ticket snob... I won't go see the Mac unless I'm in gold circle . Just the thought of people who only know Rumours and LindsAy Buckingham being closer to the band than me just irks me lol.

BTW- is the band still starting about 30 minutes late? That'll decide when I leave too. What do you suggest Merf?
Old 05-18-2004, 01:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I actually got mine from a ticket broker last night (www.maximtickets.com). Ticketmaster did have up a 20th row yesterday, but I didn't snatch it in time. So I'm in section 1 row G, I really wanted to be on Stevie's side... but that's the cards I'm dealt. I was on her side for Greenville and Greensboro both, so I suppose it's time to rub elbows with Lindsey . I am sort of a ticket snob... I won't go see the Mac unless I'm in gold circle . Just the thought of people who only know Rumours and LindsAy Buckingham being closer to the band than me just irks me lol.

BTW- is the band still starting about 30 minutes late? That'll decide when I leave too. What do you suggest Merf?
I just went there too and they have some pretty good prices for tickets.... I don't know if 6th row center is close enough for me though I may just have to go with that because it really has been a lock down on Ticketmaster!!!! They also still have 7th row Lindsey's side so hmm....

The band took the stage at 8:20 in Atlanta I believe. So I guess if you leave by 6:00 at the latest you'll be there with plenty of time and not have to rush.
Old 05-18-2004, 01:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Tracy's got a fourth row center seat for face that she just posted about on Burnish for Charlotte...
Old 05-18-2004, 01:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayley
Tracy's got a fourth row center seat for face that she just posted about on Burnish for Charlotte...
Thanks Hayley! I saw that but I need one for my brother too. There are some 6th row center (a pair) on Maxim that I may buy if they're still there tomorrow- they're only a bit over face.

I just found out Sections 1 & 3 start at row D. http://www.tickets4u.com/PricedEvent...EventID=282428 Thanks Tgee for that link.

Last edited by Merf; 05-18-2004 at 02:07 PM..
Old 05-18-2004, 05:25 PM
bluewhitefire
Old 05-19-2004, 08:28 AM
Senior Ledgie

There are two tickets for Charlotte on ebay. Section 2, 7th row. Current bid $51.85.
Old 05-19-2004, 05:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Have you been watching ticketmaster today Merf? Some awesome seats have come up. In fact I canceled my broker tickets and got some off there. I'm now in section 2 row L. I just can't wait! I'll be wearing my Mirage Jersey that I only drag out for Mac concerts anymore .
Old 05-19-2004, 05:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking

Quote:
Have you been watching ticketmaster today Merf? Some awesome seats have come up. In fact I canceled my broker tickets and got some off there. I'm now in section 2 row L. I just can't wait! I'll be wearing my Mirage Jersey that I only drag out for Mac concerts anymore .
I'm not watching Ticketmaster anymore, it will just piss me off! My seats are in the 6th row center (Sec 2 Row F) with my brother, we didn't pay too much for them either so whoo hoo!!!!

If that front row pops up when I get to the show I may just have to buy it! I'm insane! We will see you there!!!!!!
Old 05-20-2004, 10:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I just got in from the Charlotte show... man is my throat sore! Lots of fun... no Silver Springs again . Lots of rumors floating around from those who did the backstage tour about Stevie and Lindsey fighting badly from the roadies. Not a bad concert... still nowhere near as awesome as Greenville was last year!

Last edited by louielouie2000; 05-21-2004 at 12:28 AM..
Old 05-20-2004, 11:00 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
I just got in from the Charlotte show... man is my throat sore! Lots of fun... no Silver Springs again .

Lots of rumors floating around from those who did the backstage tour about Stevie and Lindsey fighting badly from the roadies.

Not a bad concert... still nowhere near as awesome as Greenville was last year!
Hmmm? Guess it's time to check out that other thread again. Could Linds really be suffering from a tambo whipping the other night?