User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-28-2012, 02:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
haha. Well I do do commissions, actually. And that particular piece is for sale.

Thank you for your compliments. And you, Viv. It's greatly appreciated.

Ooo! He sounds interesting. Does he have a website?
I've sent you a pm...

I know Jamie used to have a website but last I checked he was re-doing it and changing the address. I'll check it out again and let you know.
Old 06-28-2012, 04:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

It's my little sister's 16th Birthday today and her prom I made her a cake last night and my cooking didn't kill anyone!

Oh Yeah Christine McVie | Tumblr
Old 06-28-2012, 11:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

^ That's adorable.

Bee - your show looks & sounds like it went well. You're very talented, IMO.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Dark in my flaming staircase, being totally unfamiliar with the artist or her music

It's 11:30 at night, and my next-door neighbor's scumbag boyfriend is painstakingly polishing his F150 while the truck's stereo is blaring loud heavy metal music with the doors wide open. Sorry us people who retail need to sleep at night. Too bad we can't all get involved in a shady shipping pallet reselling scheme, and just work whatever hours we want.

God, I hate trashy people.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterCookie View Post
It's my little sister's 16th Birthday today and her prom I made her a cake last night and my cooking didn't kill anyone!

https://p.twimg.com/Awa4jaTCAAAyLXY.jpg
May we have a piece of it too? Congrats, it's very beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SortaSavageLike View Post
It's 11:30 at night, and my next-door neighbor's scumbag boyfriend is painstakingly polishing his F150 while the truck's stereo is blaring loud heavy metal music with the doors wide open.
I'm very sorry for what happened, if it can comfort you this evening there was the Euro 2012 football match Italy-Germany (I was sure we were going to loose) and someone mounted again the big tv screen to watch it in the courtyard, so all the neighborhood could hear the noise and the people screaming, clapping their hands or whistle
When the match ended, at 11-11:20 at night, people started passing in the streets with their cars, making noises, playing the horns and waving our flag until 1 a.m Of course, on these occasions no one goes to sleep. Thank God this afternoon I took a painkiller, since i'm almost deaf from my left ear and with all the noise it started to vibrate like it was a drum. Even my stove went crazy and decided to celebrate releasing electric discharges every 2 seconds, so I had to turn off the power supply in the kitchen (I was even expecting the visit of the chickens, as happened to Chris). -__-
I dare not think what will happens if we'll win against Spain in the final match...

Last edited by Chris_Lover; 06-28-2012 at 11:02 PM..
Old 06-28-2012, 11:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SortaSavageLike View Post
It's 11:30 at night, and my next-door neighbor's scumbag boyfriend is painstakingly polishing his F150 while the truck's stereo is blaring loud heavy metal music with the doors wide open. Sorry us people who retail need to sleep at night. Too bad we can't all get involved in a shady shipping pallet reselling scheme, and just work whatever hours we want.

God, I hate trashy people.
I'm glad I don't have to deal with that crap anymore.I used to deal with Rap/Hip Hop and reggaeton blasting from the parkinglot at 2am in the morning on a work night.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 06-28-2012, 11:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post
I'm glad I don't have to deal with that crap anymore.I used to deal with Rap/Hip Hop and reggaeton blasting from the parkinglot at 2am in the morning on a work night.
It's still happening? I thought your neighbors had stopped listening to that sh*t
Old 06-28-2012, 11:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Ok I will be finishing up here and try to sleep and get an early start to Jones Beach and Holmdel tomorrow/today.I will back home sometime sunday .I wont able to chat online with daily updates because I'm still in the stone age with the Flintstones when it comes to wireless thingys or I can find a library or a computer cafes in town.

Ok have fun at the shows guys or I seeya there in person.

Old 06-28-2012, 11:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Lover View Post
It's still happening? I thought your neighbors had stopped listening to that sh*t
Its not here .That was about 3 1/2 years ago.Now I dealing with a barking dog.

Old 07-02-2012, 02:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm just frustrated with life...

So many aspects are going well, but there's just one huge facet, that's missing. And I don't think I'll ever find it. It's so strange, because 9 out of 10 of my ducks are in a perfect row, but that damned 10th duck, just isn't happening. I'd gladly trade 2 or 3 of the other ducks....

My friends are all in love with someone, and that ain't making it any easier!!!

JTIS....
Old 07-02-2012, 11:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Telemarketer calls.Political calls.

It seems like I'm getting bombarded with telemarketer calls everyday lately.I did signed up to the do not call list and they still call.I know the political call are exempt from the do not call list.I dont pickup the phone no more.I just screen the calls with my machine.

Old 07-02-2012, 12:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

JTIS...

Back to work today....NOT EXCITED!!! Looking for a new job with regular hours.....

~Love, Caitlin~
Old 07-02-2012, 12:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I'm just frustrated with life...

So many aspects are going well, but there's just one huge facet, that's missing. And I don't think I'll ever find it. It's so strange, because 9 out of 10 of my ducks are in a perfect row, but that damned 10th duck, just isn't happening. I'd gladly trade 2 or 3 of the other ducks....

My friends are all in love with someone, and that ain't making it any easier!!!

JTIS....
Unfortunately I know exactly how you're feeling.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Cool Heh...

printed off my list of my "officially" released cd's, the number of pages needed to list what I own took 90 pages! Hate to have to print off the "bootlegs" - that will be a pain in the ass!

Cannot believe it has been 9 years since hanging out in downtown OKC with Gerald (shackin' up) and 'Livia' before the Fleetwood Mac show. Tomorrow has been 9 years since I met Ledgies at the HRC in Dallas (Seteca, wondergirl)...Time sure does fly!

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."

Last edited by estranged4life; 07-02-2012 at 02:01 PM..
Old 07-02-2012, 06:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
Unfortunately I know exactly how you're feeling.
I'm sorry to hear that.

You know, it's just so funny. Seriously, in every other aspect of life, I am TRULY the luckiest guy who ever lived(hell, just under $1000 check came in the mail today, for escrow overages - totally unexpected, "found" money - and example of just normal good things, that just fall in my lap!). But I'm blessed with health, reasonable financial success, okay looks, talent, good friends, good family....

But love....it's just like I'm not cut out for it. I mean, "I" try...I really do. But it's just not in the cards for me. You know, on Everybody Loves Raymond, there's one episode where Robert says, "you know, for everyone, there's supposed to be that somebody special out there for them....I think I just need to wake up and accept, that that person isn't out there for me". That's how I feel. And I hate it when my friends tell me, "oh, you're a good catch....it'll happen for you". Yeah, "WHEN? When I'm 100?"