Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 10-14-2018, 04:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
Thanks for the review, lovethemac1!

The meet'n'greet sounds a bit disappointing... by putting it before the show, they've made it so it has to be rushed. I'm not terribly impressed with that, frankly.

I knew we'd only get a short time, but I thought it would be more than the time it takes to pose for a photo. "Stop talking"? Really? Of course you don't want to allow someone to drone on and on, but I think you had said all of two sentences. "Meeting" is not just saying "Hi", posing, and moving along.

Not cool.

If there's not time to give people their money's worth before the show, put it after the show again.

Definitely, I agree with you. It was originally supposed to be after the show but I’m guessing they moved it so that him and his family could head home after the show.
Old 10-14-2018, 04:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethemac1 View Post
Definitely, I agree with you. It was originally supposed to be after the show but I’m guessing they moved it so that him and his family could head home after the show.
all m&gs are now moved to before the shows. only Portland was after. i think that it may be venue policy to have to close everything down by midnight or something. his shows end just before 11pm, so by the time m&gs are over it's close to midnight. and Portland offered only 30 m&gs, while i think all other venues have more like 50. but that's just a speculation. i like after show m&gs better, because you don't have to rush to get there in time. if you are late for the opener you still would get to have m&g after - and that's not gonna be the case now when all are moved to before. on the other hand, maybe we can complain where's that Gift of Screws that was on the original setlist if the m&gs are before the show?

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"