Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-02-2007, 07:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Thanks again Suzy!

Anyone who needs a copy let me know
Old 11-05-2007, 02:02 PM
Junior Ledgie

I would LOVE a copy. Can we work something out???

Thanks
Old 11-05-2007, 02:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ever Stevie View Post
I would LOVE a copy. Can we work something out???

Thanks
No problem! Drop me a PM with your address if you're still interested.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Anyone willing to post any clips on YouTube for those of us waiting on the release? Thanks
Old 11-14-2007, 03:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Does anybody have an mp3 of Lindsey's tear-jerker closer "Shut us Down" that does not include the end-credits replay of "Under the Skin"?
Old 11-14-2007, 06:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 View Post
Does anybody have an mp3 of Lindsey's tear-jerker closer "Shut us Down" that does not include the end-credits replay of "Under the Skin"?
Yeah, I totally overlooked that when I was first making those mp3 files. I've been meaning to make myself one without the credits and also to increase the overall volume of the show because it's just a tad too quiet IMO.

Shut Us Down:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ceg5j0
Old 11-15-2007, 12:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

^^^

Again, a big thank you Peestie! That was great! If and when you finish your quest of increasing the volume...keep me in mind, please.

I didn't get a chance to download your generous posting of mp3's from the concert, since the links expired before I got around to it...funeral travel back to Nebraska and then back to Colorado....and life in general .. kinda slowed me down.

I am always slow...ask my local library...I am forever paying fines for overdue stuff... (Warren Zevon's videoautobiography is currently in "fine land" ) ...

If someone is kind enough to repost the mp3's...I'd appreciate it.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy View Post
^^^

Again, a big thank you Peestie! That was great! If and when you finish your quest of increasing the volume...keep me in mind, please.

I didn't get a chance to download your generous posting of mp3's from the concert, since the links expired before I got around to it...funeral travel back to Nebraska and then back to Colorado....and life in general .. kinda slowed me down.

I am always slow...ask my local library...I am forever paying fines for overdue stuff... (Warren Zevon's videoautobiography is currently in "fine land" ) ...

If someone is kind enough to repost the mp3's...I'd appreciate it.
I will try to repost them today. What's the uploading site that the links don't expire on?
Old 11-15-2007, 11:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Folks here on the foum have suggested

mediafire.com

as a site where the links don't expire, unless you delete them.

If you create an account (it is free BTW) you can keep track of how many times people have downloaded your files. You can also (from your account) decide to share your links or keep them private.

Most important -- you are a very kind person -- to take the time to repost...and to take pity on my sorry a$$.... ()

Life in 2007 seems to be a roller coaster ride for me and I haven't figured out how to get off.
Old 11-22-2007, 04:11 PM
Senior Ledgie

Thanks for the MediaFire link...sounds alot easier to use than any other file sharing service. Should work great for MP3s and such. But beware…the "free" part of their service means submitting to this highly disturbing agreement:

"...You grant, transfer and assign to MediaFire and its successors, assigns and licensees....a fully-paid, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right and license to publish, distribute, reproduce, transmit, use, translate and archive the Content."

Wow! So if you have original artwork, photography, writings, etc...THEY have the right, FOREVER, to publish your material, anywhere in the world, with no money paid to you. Ever. And you can't take it back ("irrevocable"). So much for "free".

Google also has this same ridiculous agreement if you use their "free" Office-like web apps. Anything you create using their service is basically Goggle's to use, publish, distribute and archive and Goggle becomes a legal copyright holder of YOUR work! (I found www.Zoho.com an even better web-based Office alternative, which doesn't claim rights to your work)

Jeeez!… that's like saying if you use Photoshop to fix a picture, Adobe magically has a copyright on your picture, or if you write a book in Word, Microsoft instantly get rights to your new novel...crazy, huh? But some of these new web-based services are basically saying that they DO have rights to anything you funnel through them. Not trying to be a party-crasher, just wanted to point out sometimes "free" isn't worth it! Anyways, I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.
Old 11-22-2007, 07:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy View Post
Folks here on the foum have suggested

mediafire.com

as a site where the links don't expire, unless you delete them.

If you create an account (it is free BTW) you can keep track of how many times people have downloaded your files. You can also (from your account) decide to share your links or keep them private.

Most important -- you are a very kind person -- to take the time to repost...and to take pity on my sorry a$$.... ()

Life in 2007 seems to be a roller coaster ride for me and I haven't figured out how to get off.

Another great free site for hosting and doing exactly the same as Betsy pointed out Mediafire can do is 4shared.com You begin with 5 gigs of space, upload and decide if the files uploaded are to be shared or kept private - or deleted.

I haven't read whether they own whatever's been uploaded
Old 11-23-2007, 03:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

^^^

Thank you Macman and 3rd World Man...

So much to learn...so little time....

(Thanks for giving me a heads up.)

(P.S. Is the Ledge running slowly for the rest of you? To post a comment takes a long while....)
Old 12-11-2007, 10:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

For those who attended this, I am curious if HDNet asked everyone to remain in their seats while filming. I would have had a hard time doing so by the third song in. I also noticed that during IKINW Lindsey scanned the audience during the last lines and his eyes seemed to show a disappoint with the lack of movement from the crowd (IMO) as in "for f'sake of all the shows they are filming." Anyone else notice that?
Old 12-11-2007, 10:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

No we were not asked to remain in our seats...we didn't. I talked to the film crew before it started, since we were going to be in their way, to make sure of what we could do or not do and they told me to just do what you normally would at a show. But, yes, most in the audience sat until GYOW. Christy, her mom, myself and my best friend were up and rocking when we felt like it! It was just a different vibe being taped. It's almost like people didn't know they were allowed to get up, or talk to him during the show etc...if that makes sense.

Old 12-11-2007, 01:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1LiddyBuckFan View Post
No we were not asked to remain in our seats...
I did notice you up there a number of times. Just thought perhaps they told everyone to remain seated as the only time multiples rose was during song-end. The audience members must have been very practiced in self control or they were geriatric by nature. I probably would have chewed my wrists off being in that environment.