The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Christine McVie
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 05-10-2016, 06:20 AM
Wdm6789 Wdm6789 is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 879
Default

Why
Say You Love Me
Don't Stop
You Make Loving fun
Over & Over
Hold Me
Only Over You
Everywhere
  #32  
Old 05-12-2016, 11:19 AM
GypsySorcerer's Avatar
GypsySorcerer GypsySorcerer is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: KY
Posts: 6,478
Default

1) Why
2) Over My Head
3) Oh Daddy
4) Songbird
5) Say You Love Me
6) Brown Eyes
7) Think About Me
8) Over & Over (especially live)
9) Isn't it Midnight
10) Behind the Mask (very underrated)
11) Heart of Stone
12) Hold Me
13) Friend
14) You Make Lovin' Fun
15) As Long as You Follow
  #33  
Old 05-12-2016, 11:33 AM
~*BellaDonna*~'s Avatar
~*BellaDonna*~ ~*BellaDonna*~ is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 912
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsySorcerer View Post
1) Why
2) Over My Head
3) Oh Daddy
4) Songbird
5) Say You Love Me
6) Brown Eyes
7) Think About Me
8) Over & Over (especially live)
9) Isn't it Midnight
10) Behind the Mask (very underrated)
11) Heart of Stone
12) Hold Me
13) Friend
14) You Make Lovin' Fun
15) As Long as You Follow
Very diverse list! And I love the mention of As Long As You Follow.
__________________
Worrying about today only takes away tomorrow's peace.
  #34  
Old 05-22-2016, 02:35 AM
macpai's Avatar
macpai macpai is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North Brunswick, NJ
Posts: 731
Default

Late to the party, but I love me some Christine.

Over My Head (my first favorite of hers as a kid, especially the ensuing live album version)
Think About Me
Hold Me (oh, the hours waiting for it to come around again on MTV.)
I'd Rather Go Blind
Get Like You Used to Be
Little Lies
Everywhere
You Make Loving Fun
Love in Store
Never Forget
Say You Love Me
Temporary One
As Long As You Follow
World Turning
Honey Hi
Isn't It Midnight
Don't Stop
Songbird
Over and Over
__________________
"Remember..." --LB, Nokia 10-19-08
  #35  
Old 05-22-2016, 02:43 AM
macpai's Avatar
macpai macpai is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North Brunswick, NJ
Posts: 731
Default

Oops forgot Mystified which would be around Never Forget.
__________________
"Remember..." --LB, Nokia 10-19-08
  #36  
Old 05-23-2016, 08:17 AM
~*BellaDonna*~'s Avatar
~*BellaDonna*~ ~*BellaDonna*~ is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 912
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by macpai View Post
Late to the party, but I love me some Christine.

Over My Head (my first favorite of hers as a kid, especially the ensuing live album version)
Think About Me
Hold Me (oh, the hours waiting for it to come around again on MTV.)
I'd Rather Go Blind
Get Like You Used to Be
Little Lies
Everywhere
You Make Loving Fun
Love in Store
Never Forget
Say You Love Me
Temporary One
As Long As You Follow
World Turning
Honey Hi
Isn't It Midnight
Don't Stop
Songbird
Over and Over
Flawless list! Over and Over is one of my all time favorites of Christine's.
__________________
Worrying about today only takes away tomorrow's peace.
  #37  
Old 05-23-2016, 03:15 PM
macpai's Avatar
macpai macpai is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North Brunswick, NJ
Posts: 731
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*BellaDonna*~ View Post
Flawless list! Over and Over is one of my all time favorites of Christine's.
It is beautiful and feels wrong that it's so low. Christine is the magic for me. I love all variations of this band. But when Chris is there, it feels special. It feels like home.
Which is a funny realization for me, cause when I was a kid it was Stevie. Then it was Lindsey. And then it was Mick and John, because it's always Mac as long as they're there. But now it's Christine.
__________________
"Remember..." --LB, Nokia 10-19-08
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

1997 Montblanc Green Peter The Great limited edition 4810 18k gold nib SEALED
$2499.98
1997 Montblanc Green Peter The Great limited edition 4810 18k gold nib SEALED pictureLarge OUTSTANDING Red & Green Rob Peter to Pay Paul Quilt ~Holly Berry Border
$895.0
Large OUTSTANDING Red & Green Rob Peter to Pay Paul Quilt ~Holly Berry Border picture8" Apple Green Loon by Peter Kakee Inuit Carving Eskimo soapstone art sculpture
$469.33
8Vintage Pez Dispenser Peter Pan Walt Disney Green No Feet
$399.99
Vintage Pez Dispenser Peter Pan Walt Disney Green No Feet  pictureFlorence Ceramics PETER Green Gray Tuxedo and Hat Porcelain Figure RARE
$199.99
Florence Ceramics PETER Green Gray Tuxedo and Hat Porcelain Figure RARE picture



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved