The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-23-2013, 09:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

From Twitter, it looks like Mick and Lindsey were having dinner in Charlotte tonight at Fleming's steakhouse:

Old 09-18-2013, 07:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

tweet from Dublin earlier today:

@Firefighterbex
@fleetwoodmac my dad just saw Lindsey Buckingham walkin around dublin!! #starstruck

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"
Old 09-23-2013, 05:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Yesterday a fb friend of a friend saw John watching the Arsenal v Stoke match at the Emirates. A good win for Arsenal so he was likely happy!

A friend of that friend saw John in Dublin and said his wife, daughter and other family (perhaps his sister and nephew) were with him. Sketchy details but sounds like a nice catch-up with family.
Old 09-28-2013, 07:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Enjoying an Italian dinner tonight.

From Twitter a couple of hours ago:

@PeteCityPrice: Fleetwood Mac have just walked in , Little Italy you have done it again

I asked if it was all of them, he wasn't sure. I sent a picture of Stevie & Lindsey and he responded, "that's them".
Old 10-01-2013, 07:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default MF rental digs

Looks like Mick rented a cottage-I saw a few tweets from people who met him on the high street or down he pub. Click link to see his written guestbook msg and there is a photo of him and cottage on main page (I would save and post but tablet isnt cooperating).

http://www.braxtedcottage.co.uk/comments/4539917971

Braxted Cottage
In the heart of the ancient borough of Malmesbury for holidays in the Cotswolds and North Wiltshire
Guest's Comments
DSCF5284
SEPTEMBER 2013

"Safe harbour in a crazy world!! Slept like a baby... me and Chelsea love you. "We will be back!". Mick Fleetwood, Maui, USA.

Latest News
Comments
MICK FLEETWOOD STAYS AT BRAXTED COTTAGE
We were very priveledged to have THE Mick Fleetwood of Fleetwood Mac come and stay at Braxted Cottage at the weekend. His surprise presence in Malmesbury caused quite a stir!
(Posted on 2013-09-25 10:32:00 by ejharris2)

Last edited by jenniferuk; 10-01-2013 at 07:33 PM..
Old 10-02-2013, 12:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

[Wiltshire.co.uk click for picture of Mick with fan]

http://www.thisiswiltshire.co.uk/new...to_Malmesbury/

Stars of stage and screen have been spotted in Malmesbury this week.

Suranne Jones, who is best known for playing Karen McDonald in Coronation Street and DC Rachel Bailey in detective drama Scott and Bailey, has been seen in the town during breaks from filming at Charlton House this week.

Fleetwood Mac fan Chris White, a library assistant, was on the bus in to work in Malmesbury on Monday when she spotted band member Mick Fleetwood.

“As the bus was coming up the High Street I thought I could see Mick Fleetwood by the Market Cross,” she said.

“I got off in Cross Hayes and ran back up the high street to find him, but I realised that all I had on me was my cheque book.

“I saw him and asked him if he would sign the book. You would recognise him anywhere. It made my day.”

Mrs White has been a fan of Fleetwood Mac since the 1970s and already had tickets to see them perform at the O2 in London last night.

TV drama star Suranne Jones is currently filming alongside Oona Chaplin and Hermione Norris as a nurse on the frontline for costume drama The Ark.
Old 04-20-2016, 09:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

[from an article about riders] News.au.com 4/20/16

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...bd8f06d621952b

Our favourite story though is what Fleetwood Mac requested when they toured Australia in the 1980s.

According to promoter and writer Stuart Coupe, the band requested one item in particular which they considered to be a deal breaker: if it wasn’t supplied, they wouldn’t perform.

“For their gin and tonics, Fleetwood Mac requested a specific type of lime,” said Coupe to news.com.au last year.

“But that particular type of lime was actually not allowed in Australia. So Michael Chugg, who was the promoter, actually had to clandestinely fly in from overseas these goddamn limes for Fleetwood Mac’s gin and tonics.”