The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-02-2007, 11:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

^^ That is utter crap. He banned plenty of people for multiple accounts. That is part of his "zero tolerance policy". Bwwwhhhhaaa.
If Michelle has two accounts she should be treated like everyone else was and immediately banned.

I asked a bunch of question over there and was told to basically just "be quiet". Brian told me to keep my opinions to myself when I asked why banned members emails were not responded to. Seriously, is that any way to run a board? He said he doesn't have to explain his decisions to anyone and he will ban whoever he wants, whenever he wants.

The control issues are starting to really show, baby.
He also pretty much admits to still reading Threadjackers...so he has either hacked in somehow or is accessing one of our accounts. He violates his own board rules on other boards and that is ok. After I asked my few questions and spoke up for the banned members, Wiz replied and then locked the thread. He went on to dictate that if anyone brings up the topic again, the posts will be deleted immediately. He has laid down the law that there is to be no further discussion on HIS board about this matter.

I am pretty shocked that a few older posters are continuing to contribute over there. With the way he treats people, I don't know why anyone would want to be a part of that.

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey
Old 07-02-2007, 11:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

^ Did he say when he was going to allow people to register to his site again? I don't want to be a member I just want to read everything he chooses to hide from everyone who isn't a member. It's a slow week at work and I need some entertainment
Old 07-02-2007, 11:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachwood Mac View Post
^ Did he say when he was going to allow people to register to his site again? I don't want to be a member I just want to read everything he chooses to hide from everyone who isn't a member. It's a slow week at work and I need some entertainment

Nope he just ranted and raved about how it was "HIS" board, "HIS" money who started the board, "HIS" rules and it was "HIS way or the highway". He doesn't want anyone's opinion, he considers it rude to email him at any other address other than the one listed on Seven wonders. (people were asking how to get in touch with him considering they couldnt read their profiles any more.....I guess some eventually found an email address for him but it wasn't to his liking. He said it was rude and tacky to email him there and not on the one through the board) I doubt he will open registrations any time soon...UNLESS he decides to try to salvage the sinking ship. He is losing members faster than he can lock threads.

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey
Old 07-03-2007, 12:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

^^ Well, as little as I know about "HIS" board, it's amazing that his remaining flock are as gullible as they appear to be. You would think they would wonder why he deletes every post he doesn't agree with and locks threads when he doesn't want to be questioned. I wonder how he sleeps at night?
Old 07-03-2007, 12:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

HAY GUYS

Can I ask something? Why do you even give a **** anymore? What's done is done. Just pick up here where you left off.
Old 07-03-2007, 01:41 AM
Junior Ledgie

Default This is ALL I have to say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbJRose@aol.c View Post
Hmmm...I see that Michelle, the singer for the Bella Donna band currently has TWO active user IDs at the 7 Wonders board.
If I remember correctly, that was cause for IMMEDIATE BANNING!

I realize Michelle is one of his big supporters now, but isn't FAIR fair to all people and members of the band?

She signed in as B Witches Tuesday October 11th 2005, saying "hello" and she was "new to the board"...B Witches has three posts, and 1 Karma

http://www.sevenwondersonline.net/in...opic,58.0.html

Then, in the same board today, "BWitches" also Michelle (she does not claim to be anyone else, says she is Michelle under both names) posts hello to herself or someone...

Now "BWitches" has 979 Posts, and 192 Karma.
http://www.sevenwondersonline.net/in...pic,58.15.html
SO, clearly this is TWO accounts on the SAME board by the SAME PERSON.

Even her good friend Nickie is confused by this posting, "Is this a different Michelle?"

Does someone need to point this out to Brian/The Wizard/Liquid Blue 2000 that this is cause for IMMEDIATE banning?

As quoted from the FAQ section:
"Having multiple user names on this forum is not allowed."
And is cause for immediate BANNING.

Both of her user IDs are active...so WTF?
Selective people can VIOLATE rules and stay on the board?

Hmmmmmm.....I know the Wiz is reading this, so you better run and delete one of Michelle's accounts, so people cannot go SEE for themselves that you let the people you LIKE now do as they please....
Another clear example of the UNFAIRNESS of Brian/The Wizard/ Liquid Blue.

Sorry to Michelle, but the facts are the facts and you violated an IMMEDIATE BANNING RULE. Nothing personal.

*EDIT* If Michelle "forgot" she had already registered, she should "remember" when she
answered the post today, in any case, I am pretty sure, if anyone else not in the "support the team no matter how they lie"
who was found to have two accounts for WHATEVER reason, would be immediately banned.
Personally I don't care, I just wanted to point out yet another "ok for you, not ok for that one"
mentality of that board "leader"....
I logged into this message board with only the intent of answering this ONE comment...I cannot believe that I am am even here--DEFENDING myself once again on another board!! Good Lord.

Ok...I do not know why this looks and seems "so sinister"...Actually this is what happened...I was looking around the intro's link and trying to just post answers and welcomes to new people. I actually saw that post that said
" B Witches" and I at first I thought it odd that It was not connected together like my name BWitches...then I saw the date that it was posted and it was a long time ago...What I think happened by the date, is that I either forgot my user name, password or both since I did not visit the board much...and obviously I signed up again...

BELIEVE ME when I tell you ALL that it was an INNOCENT error. This is NOT what Brian banned people for. I do not want to get into it with anyone here, and I wish you all well here. I am happy over there and I will continue to post there. It is comments like this one and the insinuations that will keep me there.

I hope that clears this up. It was not a conspiracy or the work of an "evil do-er's.

Would it make you feel better if Brian DID ban me for that?
No, its Ok, you don't have to respond to that question, because I will not be posting another message here again.

Michelle
Bwitches
Old 07-03-2007, 06:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
Nope he just ranted and raved about how it was "HIS" board, "HIS" money who started the board, "HIS" rules and it was "HIS way or the highway". He doesn't want anyone's opinion, he considers it rude to email him at any other address other than the one listed on Seven wonders. (people were asking how to get in touch with him considering they couldnt read their profiles any more.....I guess some eventually found an email address for him but it wasn't to his liking. He said it was rude and tacky to email him there and not on the one through the board) I doubt he will open registrations any time soon...UNLESS he decides to try to salvage the sinking ship. He is losing members faster than he can lock threads.
I emailed him (before I was even banned) on his personal email because that's where he contacted ME from. (and was pretty nasty, I might add) And I'm "classless and tacky"?
Old 07-03-2007, 07:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

i think maybe we should start talking about something else also. but i don't mind chatting in this thread also.
Old 07-03-2007, 07:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

wild in the wind how long have you been a fan of stevie's or fleetwood mac?
Old 07-03-2007, 08:28 AM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Australia, how lovely! I know Stevie loves it there, and she has a race horse and everything
I have never been there, but for International travel, that is one place that would be in my top 3. I have never traveled outside the U.S. as of yet.
I would also love to see London England and don't know what #3 would be.
Have you seen Stevie live in concert? Have you ever traveled to the U.S.?
Are those enough questions for one post? LOL...
Oh, and good morning, Kathy
Stevie sure does have a horse race here! I read an article where she said she absoloutley loved it out here!

Unfortunately I missed her concert though when she was here - But I am hoping she comes back.

Ive never been to the US. Im hoping to be there around August next year. But its all very up in the air at the moment!

PS: Here is a Stevie story for you - when I was round 9 - I would get up early in the morning to watch the Australian charts show. I used to always sit and wait for this one video because I was absoloutley mystified by this woman with big blonde hair, a big red dress and beautiful voice.
I'd not think much of it till many years later - "Rooms on Fire" by Stevie Nicks.

I never made the connection between her singing with FM until my friend started telling me all about them!
Old 07-03-2007, 08:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWitches View Post
I logged into this message board with only the intent of answering this ONE comment...I cannot believe that I am am even here--DEFENDING myself once again on another board!! Good Lord.

Ok...I do not know why this looks and seems "so sinister"...Actually this is what happened...I was looking around the intro's link and trying to just post answers and welcomes to new people. I actually saw that post that said
" B Witches" and I at first I thought it odd that It was not connected together like my name BWitches...then I saw the date that it was posted and it was a long time ago...What I think happened by the date, is that I either forgot my user name, password or both since I did not visit the board much...and obviously I signed up again...

BELIEVE ME when I tell you ALL that it was an INNOCENT error. This is NOT what Brian banned people for. I do not want to get into it with anyone here, and I wish you all well here. I am happy over there and I will continue to post there. It is comments like this one and the insinuations that will keep me there.

I hope that clears this up. It was not a conspiracy or the work of an "evil do-er's.

Would it make you feel better if Brian DID ban me for that?
No, its Ok, you don't have to respond to that question, because I will not be posting another message here again.

Michelle
Bwitches
Personally, I couldn't care less if you were banned, or if you were made Global Moderator, over at that sinking ship.
"Sinister" or not (never said it was sinister, just against his rule), you broke a RULE that other's broke, and THEY were banned immediately. Because Brian is so desperate, he is allowing you to plead being a dimwit and "forgetting" your actions, and no ban. I wonder if Reba or Bwana or any of the others banned for multiple user names could have eMailed him to say, "ooops I forgets me signed up already, Mister Wizard, I is so so sorry"....I doubt it.
Just pointing out yet another "glitch" in his master RULES for Members.
It is don't do "this" unless you kiss my ass, then you can do whatever you like and pretend you don't know you did it....
LOLOLOLOL.

So when you do something against the rules at the 7 Wonders board, pretend you are an idiot, and say, "oh my gosh, I didn't know I did that...gee, I'm sorry Wizard" see if that works for ya, it did for Michelle...
Kind of like when The Wiz put that creature's banner in my posts, "it must be a glitch"...
you said. I know NO ONE can be THAT dumb. You FORGOT in just TWO MONTHS that you had already signed up?
And I never said you were pretending to be anyone ELSE, did you not READ my post?
Just that you had TWO accounts, which is a BANNING AGAINST THE RULES thing, according to your King.
LOLOLOLOL....

Last edited by BarbJRose@aol.c; 07-03-2007 at 08:56 AM..
Old 07-03-2007, 08:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Crystal* View Post
Stevie sure does have a horse race here! I read an article where she said she absoloutley loved it out here!

Unfortunately I missed her concert though when she was here - But I am hoping she comes back.

Ive never been to the US. Im hoping to be there around August next year. But its all very up in the air at the moment!

PS: Here is a Stevie story for you - when I was round 9 - I would get up early in the morning to watch the Australian charts show. I used to always sit and wait for this one video because I was absoloutley mystified by this woman with big blonde hair, a big red dress and beautiful voice.
I'd not think much of it till many years later - "Rooms on Fire" by Stevie Nicks.

I never made the connection between her singing with FM until my friend started telling me all about them!
Oh, that is so cool! Rooms On Fire, what a beautiful video.
What part of the US do you plan to visit, or have you decided?
I wonder how her horse is doing, if he/she has run in races yet?

Barbara
Old 07-03-2007, 08:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathy1 View Post
i think maybe we should start talking about something else also. but i don't mind chatting in this thread also.
Yeah, the 7 Wonderless board is getting kind of boring, there is really nothing going on there anymore, and after the initial blowup, the aftermath is rather bland, LOL. There are only a few good people left, and I hope they don't get burned by the other NOT good people there.

How are you Kathy? It's almost July 4th...yay!
Old 07-03-2007, 08:42 AM
Junior Ledgie

Quote:
Oh, that is so cool! Rooms On Fire, what a beautiful video.
What part of the US do you plan to visit, or have you decided?
I wonder how her horse is doing, if he/she has run in races yet?

Barbara
I should have made my parents buy me her tape! All this time.....I could have grown up with her!

Havent decided yet - all over if I have my say!

I don't know - do we know her Horses name??
Old 07-03-2007, 08:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Crystal* View Post
I should have made my parents buy me her tape! All this time.....I could have grown up with her!

Havent decided yet - all over if I have my say!

I don't know - do we know her Horses name??
Yes, you could oh well, you have her now...
I believe (could very well be wrong) her horse is named Illume.
Very cool.
I used to have a friend over there who would eMail me about
stuff sometimes, but since I got banned I don't know if she
knows how to find me again....