Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 04-26-2007, 08:00 PM
MoonChilde

[QUOTE=BTFLCHLD;683328][/QUOTe

Those Sexy bedroom eyes.............sighhhhhhhhhh
Old 04-27-2007, 12:59 PM
BTFLCHLD
This message has been deleted by BTFLCHLD.
Old 04-27-2007, 01:00 PM
BTFLCHLD
Old 04-27-2007, 02:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Mmmmmmmmmm.................

Old 04-27-2007, 05:19 PM
BTFLCHLD
Old 04-30-2007, 10:53 AM
BTFLCHLD
Old 04-30-2007, 11:31 AM
MoonChilde

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD View Post
uhh Niki please remove your hand from my lover's shoulder.
Old 04-30-2007, 11:37 AM
BTFLCHLD
Old 04-30-2007, 12:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Great jeans.

Old 04-30-2007, 04:13 PM
MoonChilde

Quote:
I do not have manly hands!!
I was hoping you would join me here...
our little world within a world.

LOL ,,Would love to join you in that world..Tell Lindsey to move over on that couch..He can sit in the middle..
Old 04-30-2007, 04:21 PM
BTFLCHLD
Old 05-01-2007, 11:41 AM
BTFLCHLD
Old 05-01-2007, 03:11 PM
MoonChilde

Quote:
OHHH I wish I were that guitar
Old 05-01-2007, 03:37 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:

built like he was
he had the nerve to ask me
if i planned to do him any harm
Old 05-02-2007, 05:28 PM
BTFLCHLD
Old 05-02-2007, 08:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Well i appreciate all the female interest and think its cool women really fancy Lindsey Buckingham. But this really isnt a place for male discussion, however i did choose to use the black and white photo of lindsey playin the tele and smokin a feg as a wallpaper on the computer. I think thats the coolest photo of them all, i dont really like the stripey jacket effort and the whole hands together praying effort isnt all that cool either. i'm much more into the original style of music and guitar playing side of things. My wife thinks he's pretty fit though. She's not the biggest fan in the world but she has her moments where i come into the room and she listening to LB which i think is pretty good. But sometimes i wonder when the whole bein a fan is a bit too much. I do like being part of this forum and i do like the people and the craic, but wouldnt even lindsey or his wife think people that have posted thousand of comments find it a bit strange.. i mean thousands of comments about his necklace or his boots etc............. as the man says "isn't that weird".
Although in fairness my mate tonight said he would cut off his arm for Man Utd which is also a bit stupid, i guess everyone has their devotions. But mine lie with my wife, job and guitar ( if i could learnt to play it).
To summarise it.... i think get over the whole loving the person thing, he has a home, a wife and three kids. Its never gonna happpen EVER...... and get more devoted to the great music.
Lindsey may end up being more accessible and may even communicate on this forum if people werent so overly obssessed with him.
Old 05-02-2007, 08:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

okay cool leather jacket........thats is it.
Old 05-02-2007, 10:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madness Fades View Post
Well i appreciate all the female interest and think its cool women really fancy Lindsey Buckingham. But this really isnt a place for male discussion, however i did choose to use the black and white photo of lindsey playin the tele and smokin a feg as a wallpaper on the computer. I think thats the coolest photo of them all, i dont really like the stripey jacket effort and the whole hands together praying effort isnt all that cool either. i'm much more into the original style of music and guitar playing side of things. My wife thinks he's pretty fit though. She's not the biggest fan in the world but she has her moments where i come into the room and she listening to LB which i think is pretty good. But sometimes i wonder when the whole bein a fan is a bit too much. I do like being part of this forum and i do like the people and the craic, but wouldnt even lindsey or his wife think people that have posted thousand of comments find it a bit strange.. i mean thousands of comments about his necklace or his boots etc............. as the man says "isn't that weird".
Although in fairness my mate tonight said he would cut off his arm for Man Utd which is also a bit stupid, i guess everyone has their devotions. But mine lie with my wife, job and guitar ( if i could learnt to play it).
To summarise it.... i think get over the whole loving the person thing, he has a home, a wife and three kids. Its never gonna happpen EVER...... and get more devoted to the great music.
While I can appreciate your opinion, as I have one as well. This thread is titled "the hotness of lindsey" for purpose. Within this thread we can discuss and view the hotness of Lindsey. By your statements "i'm much more into the original style of music and guitar playing side of things" and "i think get over the whole loving the person thing, he has a home, a wife and three kids. Its never gonna happpen EVER and get more devoted to the great music" you have insulted my listening ear as well as my appreciation of Lindsey's music (my albums are deeply grooved for a reason) as there appears to be an insinuation that if one finds Lindsey hot they aren't into the music? Am I reading you wrong, or is that what your opinon implies? Perhaps you have misinterpreted the "love" for Lindsey as an actual desire for an intimate love relationship? I would hope you would come to realize that statement in itself is absurd - a display of photographs to drool upon or the smooch for his boots is just that: a display of affection for a musician we love. I can only speak for myself, but I have an appreciation for the man that he is (beauty and brains!) I would not look away because someone felt he shouldn't be looked upon if you really appreciate his music. Lindsey is way too gorgeous for that.

You have walked in on your wife listening to Lindsey. Wow...that seems to be a common circumstance among men.
Or, so I have heard.

Quote:
Lindsey may end up being more accessible and may even communicate on this forum if people werent so overly obssessed with him.
now "isn't that weird"
Old 05-02-2007, 11:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Cool

ah, just let the women on here have their dose of eye-candy sheesh...

Nothing wrong with 'window-shopping for sweetness', hell I do it and I never hear my significant other complain (and vice versa with her Keith Urban fixation)

Last edited by estranged4life; 05-03-2007 at 12:47 AM..
Old 05-03-2007, 08:17 AM
MoonChilde

Well as a particapant in the thread ,I have to just say WoW,..
As was stated this thread is titled the hotness of Lindsey..for a reason I might add...and it is all in good fun..I mean come on. even my husband understands my love of Lindsey!..
I find it kind of silly ,.you would even post..not gonna happen..Do you think the poster's in this thread are that delusional? Of course I can't speak for anyone else...but sorry BTFLD..It is gonna happen with me..
Seriously...what is the problem with having a little fun ? Haven;t you ever heard the saying ..you can look at the menu but don;t order off it??
and somehow I think Lindsey would totally enjoy this thread ,after reading about fan encounters and meetings at bars.What man or I should say person , doesn;t like their ego stroked..I think his wife too would enjoy this thread..Its the highest forms of compliments to have other women drooling over your man..
Further more..are you saying..that our eyes and ears can;t work together?? If we like to look at him ,we are not into his music as much as you??
I guess you can;t see the whole package..the man ,the music, the inspiration...
My husband actually likes it ,when I get on my Lindsey fix or watch one of his videos.. :lol
If we all had to be so serious all the time..how boring life would be indeed..
Old 05-03-2007, 08:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Im not being seirous, i know its all a bit of fun. Drool all you want, see if i care.

Sombody find out where he got thet bloody leather jacket.....sooner rather than later please.
Old 05-03-2007, 09:34 AM
BTFLCHLD
Old 05-03-2007, 09:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: bouncing off the wall at you. being defined by the applause.

Quote:
While I can appreciate your opinion, as I have one as well. This thread is titled "the hotness of lindsey" for purpose. Within this thread we can discuss and view the hotness of Lindsey. By your statements "i'm much more into the original style of music and guitar playing side of things" and "i think get over the whole loving the person thing, he has a home, a wife and three kids. Its never gonna happpen EVER and get more devoted to the great music" you have insulted my listening ear as well as my appreciation of Lindsey's music (my albums are deeply grooved for a reason) as there appears to be an insinuation that if one finds Lindsey hot they aren't into the music? Am I reading you wrong, or is that what your opinon implies? Perhaps you have misinterpreted the "love" for Lindsey as an actual desire for an intimate love relationship? I would hope you would come to realize that statement in itself is absurd - a display of photographs to drool upon or the smooch for his boots is just that: a display of affection for a musician we love. I can only speak for myself, but I have an appreciation for the man that he is (beauty and brains!) I would not look away because someone felt he shouldn't be looked upon if you really appreciate his music. Lindsey is way too gorgeous for that.

You have walked in on your wife listening to Lindsey. Wow...that seems to be a common circumstance among men.
Or, so I have heard.

now "isn't that weird"
I second that emotion!!!
Old 05-03-2007, 10:39 AM
MoonChilde

Quote:

Lindsey you know darn well all those letters were from ME!
Lindsey stop mailing Me all those love letters and get on over here and Show Me How...