User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2002, 10:53 PM
Ledgie

Default Sue Me! I like Lindsey Better!

Someone on the Stevie board told me to post over here because I am honest about Lindsey's major contribution to Stevie's carreer. I don't like sit around on my fat ass all day dressed up in chiffon and praying to Stevie Nicks shrines. I am a guy anyway! Sorry! So I guess I like totally suck. Anyways I do think Lindsey is the sshining light for Stevie and he hadn't been in her life she would be a teacher somehwere with her hair up in a bun and a big fat rear. My fave Lindsey album is Go Insane and his biggest work of genious was Sara, which is a really BAD song, but sounds good with what he did to it. So take that "Weezer" on the Stevie board!! TheWWO

Last edited by WhiteWingedOne; 08-17-2002 at 01:09 AM..
Old 08-16-2002, 11:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Exclamation LMAO!

I read that post...WWO...and laughed!! I mean, why did you choose a Stevie-themed name for your screen name if you are such a LINDSEY FANATIC! LOL He never wrote a song with "just like the WHITE WINGED dove..." in it!

Anywho, my fave Lindsey solo is OOTC, but DANGIT, if he would PUT OUT GOS, I may have a new fave!!!! I think he did MAGIC with Gypsy...just LISTEN to that horrid piano demo of the song....then, listen to the greatness that is Gypsy on Mirage.

Oh, and BTW...I don't dress in suits, with mascara on my lashes and worship my...I mean...a Lindsey shrine...
Old 08-16-2002, 11:32 PM
Ledgie

Default Because

I used to raise doves and homing pidgeons. Also, I like Stevie Nicks I am just not afriad to say she's not all that all the time. Lindsey's more talented by leaps and bounds. Stevie made it due to him.
Old 08-16-2002, 11:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Lightbulb Ahhh...I see...

OH! Birds eh? So, you ARE a Lindsey fan, first and foremost! LOL I guess I should NEVER judge a book...huh? I just assumed...ANYWHO...

I guess people are still hurting from the whole Who is the Most Talented? thread....because it surely sparked a TON of debate and yada yada yada...

ANOTHER LINDSEY FAN...WOOHOO!!
Old 08-16-2002, 11:47 PM
Ledgie

I think if I were held in a cell or something I would have to say Chris is my all time fave member but I think LB is behind ALL the genious that is rumours era Fleetwood Mac. Anyone who doesn't thnk so is really on another planet. I gave up the birds for collecting fish but that was a bust too. Now I just collect pictures of animals so I don't have to clean up after them.
Old 08-16-2002, 11:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Arrow WWO...

Quote:
Originally posted by WhiteWingedOne
Now I just collect pictures of animals so I don't have to clean up after them.
LMAO!!
Old 08-17-2002, 12:47 AM
Ledgie

I meant to say my name is WhiteWinged ONE (cause of my former defunct bird collection not because of Stevie really) not WhiteWingedDove. I see someone else has my similar screenname. So I am WWO and not Adam I guess. I could change my name if it helps people stay off my back on the stevie board, though!
Old 08-17-2002, 10:34 AM
Ledgie

All Lindsey fans are most welcome here!
Birds are not easy to raise (been there on a small scale).
Can't say I'm suprised to hear honesty got you kicked off the other board. Happens to us Lindsey fans all the time.
Stevie has her moments, she writes some imaginative (?)
lyrics, but I agree she needed Linds to really craft her music.
Yeah I'm putting my head in a noose here. WTH I'm entitled
to my opinion, and so are you WhiteWingedOne (cool handle
btw).
LINDSEY RULES!!!

witchywoman

P.S. Don't change yourself for anyone but you, if you like
that handle you keep it! Be true to yourself, others will
survive. w

Smile! It makes people wonder
what you're up to.

Whatever, that's Rock & Roll!

Last edited by witchywoman; 08-17-2002 at 10:42 AM..
Old 08-17-2002, 11:28 AM
Ledgie

Thanks alot!!! I agree with you of course.
Old 08-17-2002, 02:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Lightbulb Yep...

We are ALL entitled to our opinons, I agree. I also agree, don't change your name, if you don't want to. I think I got you mixed up with Adam at first too!! LOL Oh well, at least, we can go by WWO for ya.

I love Stevie, but LINDSEY is first and foremost my fave member of FM. He's the reason I came to FM and I am eternally grateful to him for his music, guitar work (which inspired me to take up the guitar!!), lyrics and humbleness. Just like Stevie fans are grateful to her for her lyrics and music. We all have our faves..songs, members, etc...so, to each his own. ROCK ON!!
Old 08-17-2002, 02:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Someone on the Stevie board told me to post over here because I am honest about Lindsey's major contribution to Stevie's carreer. I don't like sit around on my fat ass all day dressed up in chiffon and praying to Stevie Nicks shrines. I am a guy anyway! Sorry! So I guess I like totally suck. Anyways I do think Lindsey is the sshining light for Stevie and he hadn't been in her life she would be a teacher somehwere with her hair up in a bun and a big fat rear. My fave Lindsey album is Go Insane and his biggest work of genious was Sara, which is a really BAD song, but sounds good with what he did to it. So take that "Weezer" on the Stevie board!! TheWWO

You know I didn't want to get drawn into this but you really do need to grow up WWO. I am a Fleetwood Mac fan and I love them all. But to catagorise all Stevie fans by saying don't like sit around on my fat ass all day dressed up in chiffon and praying to Stevie Nicks shrines is downright immature and insulting. (no doubt you will claim is is a joke)

You think Sara is a bad song? Fine...that is your choice but maybe you should learn some good manners

Pip
Old 08-17-2002, 03:21 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by WhiteWingedOne
but I think LB is behind ALL the genious that is rumours era Fleetwood Mac. Anyone who doesn't thnk so is really on another planet
No, they're not on another planet, they're just on another forum.

In fact, from what you sparked on that forum, I'm almost waiting for the revengeful "Lindsey Sucks, Stevie's Great" post on this Lindsey forum.
Old 08-17-2002, 03:42 PM
Ledgie

These forums are set up to give people the opportunity
to express their opinions Gypsy, but I think the statement
was made to a certin person and probably came from
singed feelings at being told he wasn't welcome.
We all tend to get a bit extreme in the heat of the moment.
We Lindsey fans have taken our share of abuse here
as well, and we've all lived through it.
Also, if you didn't want to get into it...why did you post??

witchywoman

Smile! It makes people wonder
what you're up to.

Whatever, that's Rock & Roll!
Old 08-17-2002, 04:23 PM
Ledgie

Talking look who chimes in now

Quote:
Originally posted by Gypsy-Rhiannon
But to catagorise all Stevie fans by saying don't like sit around on my fat ass all day dressed up in chiffon and praying to Stevie Nicks shrines is downright immature and insulting. (no doubt you will claim is is a joke)
Nope wasn't a joke at all! I really think some people do that! They may make variations on their days, though. Like in your case you may light sticks of insense and candles with that dragon breath of yours. All Stevie people do is ATTACK when their little reason for liiving gets criticised. Since I have a life, I am not at all sensitive to it. And hey Pip, If you don't wanna get "drawn in" as you put it then just------ butt the heck out------ OK? You love to attack people especially new people I can see that. Doesn't bother me though cause I post what I want on a public forrum and I DO IT POLITELY but maybe with TRUTH. So Buh-byeee!!
Old 08-17-2002, 05:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I'm sure Barbara won't mind me posting this....

speaking as one of the Ledge moderators, all Fleetwood Mac fans are welcome to post on each and every one of the forums available here.

It has been very apparent over the years, that some of the band members have extremely loyal... and vocal ()... fans.
Which is why there are so many forums available here, as opposed to just one or two.

It seems to me that the only time arguments occur is when a fan of one member posts on the forum dedicated to another, seemingly to chastize those particular fans.
And i'm not referring to just Lindsey fans doing this on the Stevie forum, or Stevie fans doing it on the Lindsey forum, or even Rick Vito fans doing it on the Peter Green forum.
It's disrespectful no matter what the scenario is.

ALL opinions are welcome. They always have been.
It's all a matter of how you present it.

Johnny Stew

Last edited by Johnny Stew; 08-17-2002 at 05:10 PM..
Closed Thread