The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Stevie Nicks
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #91  
Old 04-07-2022, 05:03 PM
SLN1 SLN1 is offline
Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Do you guys think that she will put out a second edition of the earlier vault album and then tour behind it later this year?

“All the King’s Horses” had better be on it!

OR — will it be a Rhiannon album?
MY best guess : The Rhiannon Story for Netflix with Ryan Murphy, music from that
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 04-07-2022, 07:08 PM
UnwindedDreams UnwindedDreams is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 3,952
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
OR — will it be a Rhiannon album?
A Rhiannon album would be a new album!

I think the 24 Karat Gold Songs from the Vault era ended with the concert film release. What would've been awesome if that concert film was released on dvd with a volume 2 of vault songs.


What's the setlist for the summer shows going to be?

EO17, If Anyone Falls, Stand Back, Outside the Rain, Dreams, Gold Dust Woman, Rhiannon, Stop Draggin', Leather and Lace, Wild Heart/Bella Donna, Gold and Braid, Show Them the Way, Moonlight, Starshine, and Belle Fleur?
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 04-07-2022, 10:22 PM
mitzo mitzo is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,803
Default

I really don't think we will get anything new, just some concerts with the same old.
__________________
"...every time, you don't come..." "my little demon..." oh dear...
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 04-08-2022, 03:41 AM
DownOnRodeo's Avatar
DownOnRodeo DownOnRodeo is offline
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 3,405
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
What's the setlist for the summer shows going to be?

EO17, If Anyone Falls, Stand Back, Outside the Rain, Dreams, Gold Dust Woman, Rhiannon, Stop Draggin', Leather and Lace, Wild Heart/Bella Donna, Gold and Braid, Show Them the Way, Moonlight, Starshine, and Belle Fleur?
Show Them The Way? She'd best leave that one till the end, to show them the way to the exits.

Moonlight and Starshine would be good.
__________________
Joe
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 04-09-2022, 10:49 AM
UnwindedDreams UnwindedDreams is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 3,952
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitzo View Post
I really don't think we will get anything new, just some concerts with the same old.
Maybe she'll do a full album performance of Bella Donna and Wild Heart.
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 04-09-2022, 10:58 AM
HomerMcvie's Avatar
HomerMcvie HomerMcvie is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Indiana/Tennessee
Posts: 13,750
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
Maybe she'll do a full album performance of Bella Donna and Wild Heart.
She won't. She's too intimidated that she can't sing what she did 40 years ago. JMO.

She always plays it safe.
__________________
I will CRUSH YOU!!!! KAREN BRING ME MY FLIP PHONE!
And I'm David, not Homer!(we all should be able to change our name, at least once)
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 04-09-2022, 11:45 AM
Macfan4life's Avatar
Macfan4life Macfan4life is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Somewhere out in the back of your mind
Posts: 4,305
Default

The older these buzzards get the shorter and less risky the sets get. Stevie is an oddity because the longer her solo career got, the shorter her setlists became. Her first solo tour had the longest and best setlist, yet she had the least amount of solo material to work with.
She will play for the masses and we will all be disappointed yet again. She did dig into the vault for 2 tours: Enchanted and 24K Gold. Those tours were promoting the lesser known songs. She has nothing like that now. She will play Stand Back and then everyone will go home
__________________
Christine on Stevie 1984: "10 years ago she really had her feet on the ground but she seems to have developed her own fantasy world, somehow, which I’m not part of. We don’t socialize much."

Last edited by Macfan4life; 04-09-2022 at 11:47 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 04-09-2022, 12:04 PM
UnwindedDreams UnwindedDreams is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 3,952
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
The older these buzzards get the shorter and less risky the sets get. Stevie is an oddity because the longer her solo career got, the shorter her setlists became. Her first solo tour had the longest and best setlist, yet she had the least amount of solo material to work with.
She will play for the masses and we will all be disappointed yet again. She did dig into the vault for 2 tours: Enchanted and 24K Gold. Those tours were promoting the lesser known songs. She has nothing like that now. She will play Stand Back and then everyone will go home
I think her most ambitious setlist was In Your Dreams: she did 10 songs from the 2000s (7 from In Your Dreams and 3 from Trouble in Shangri-La). Then she did the classics: Leather and Lace, Edge of Seventeen, Stand Back, and the FM songs.

Seems weird that Stevie would tour this summer without a new record
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 04-09-2022, 02:06 PM
HomerMcvie's Avatar
HomerMcvie HomerMcvie is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Indiana/Tennessee
Posts: 13,750
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
Seems weird that Stevie would tour this summer without a new record
Do you mean just like the tour $HE forced FM to do without an album?

Face it...the old thing i$ dried up. Creatively, too.
__________________
I will CRUSH YOU!!!! KAREN BRING ME MY FLIP PHONE!
And I'm David, not Homer!(we all should be able to change our name, at least once)
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 04-11-2022, 10:49 AM
UnwindedDreams UnwindedDreams is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 3,952
Default

Stevie's playing Ohana Festival on September 30. Looks like it's an Eddie Vedder curated event.

Dirty Knobs are playing it another day but not headlining.

What are some other big festivals? Summerfest, Made in America, Outside Lands
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 04-13-2022, 02:08 PM
Buster Buster is offline
Senior Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 218
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
A Rhiannon album would be a new album!

I think the 24 Karat Gold Songs from the Vault era ended with the concert film release. What would've been awesome if that concert film was released on dvd with a volume 2 of vault songs.


What's the setlist for the summer shows going to be?

EO17, If Anyone Falls, Stand Back, Outside the Rain, Dreams, Gold Dust Woman, Rhiannon, Stop Draggin', Leather and Lace, Wild Heart/Bella Donna, Gold and Braid, Show Them the Way, Moonlight, Starshine, and Belle Fleur?
I'm guessing the setlist will be the same as or similar to the one she did at the AMEX golf tournament show in Coachella Valley right before the shutdown (her last performance), which was:

Gold and Braid, Gypsy, If Anyone Falls, SDMHA, Enchanted, Wild Heart/Bella Donna, Rhiannon, Landslide, Stand Back, Outside the Rain/Dreams, Gold Dust Woman, Leather and Lace with her vocal coach, Edge, Rock and Roll.

Basically the 24K tour setlist without the 24K songs, Moonlight, New Orleans, and Crying in the Night. No songs from the 90's or this decade. She was in great form and I enjoyed it but kind of felt like the mid 2000's when her setlist got stale.

Last edited by Buster; 04-13-2022 at 06:24 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 04-13-2022, 06:25 PM
Buster Buster is offline
Senior Ledgie
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 218
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Do you mean just like the tour $HE forced FM to do without an album?

Face it...the old thing i$ dried up. Creatively, too.
I see the misogyny rages on. But if there's a wavey and lol face included I guess that means it's okay.
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 04-13-2022, 06:42 PM
UnwindedDreams UnwindedDreams is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 3,952
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster View Post
I'm guessing the setlist will be the same as or similar to the one she did at the AMEX golf tournament show in Coachella Valley right before the shutdown (her last performance), which was:

Gold and Braid, Gypsy, If Anyone Falls, SDMHA, Enchanted, Wild Heart/Bella Donna, Rhiannon, Landslide, Stand Back, Outside the Rain/Dreams, Gold Dust Woman, Leather and Lace with her vocal coach, Edge, Rock and Roll.

Basically the 24K tour setlist without the 24K songs, Moonlight, New Orleans, and Crying in the Night. No songs from the 90's or this decade. She was in great form and I enjoyed it but kind of felt like the mid 2000's when her setlist got stale.
I'm trying to recall... was the Golf Show a private corporate gig?
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 04-13-2022, 08:44 PM
HomerMcvie's Avatar
HomerMcvie HomerMcvie is offline
Addicted Ledgie
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Indiana/Tennessee
Posts: 13,750
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster View Post
I see the misogyny rages on. But if there's a wavey and lol face included I guess that means it's okay.
Ah, it's good to see you, my dear friend.

Not liking someone doesn't necessarily equate to being misogyny. But nice try! You're nothing if not consistent. See you in a couple months, when you come back, ranting and raving!

Take care, buddy!
__________________
I will CRUSH YOU!!!! KAREN BRING ME MY FLIP PHONE!
And I'm David, not Homer!(we all should be able to change our name, at least once)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Fleetwood Mac Stevie Nicks The Other Side Of the Mirror T shirt retro LNH4682  picture

Fleetwood Mac Stevie Nicks The Other Side Of the Mirror T shirt retro LNH4682

$16.14



Stevie Nicks Photograph 11 X 17 - Stunning 1980 Live Portrait - Rare Poster Art picture

Stevie Nicks Photograph 11 X 17 - Stunning 1980 Live Portrait - Rare Poster Art

$22.99



STEVIE NICKS - CRYSTAL VISIONS: THE VERY BEST OF STEVIE NICKS NEW CD picture

STEVIE NICKS - CRYSTAL VISIONS: THE VERY BEST OF STEVIE NICKS NEW CD

$11.17



Stevie Nicks : Timespace: Best of Rock 1 Disc CD picture

Stevie Nicks : Timespace: Best of Rock 1 Disc CD

$5.99



STEVIE NICKS - CRYSTAL VISIONS: THE VERY BEST OF STEVIE NICKS NEW CD SHIPS FREE picture

STEVIE NICKS - CRYSTAL VISIONS: THE VERY BEST OF STEVIE NICKS NEW CD SHIPS FREE

$11.88




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved