Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-06-2021, 05:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

If Stevie takes these supplements maybe she can do the edge walk again. Maybe she would be the better spokesperson then.
Old 01-06-2021, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
I bet Christine has great CBD recipes.
Champagne and CBD
Old 01-06-2021, 11:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Champagne and CBD
And consuming both while watching her friend of 43 years being thrown under the bus and get run over.
Old 01-06-2021, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
And consuming both while watching her friend of 43 years being thrown under the bus and get run over.
As far as I'm concerned, she paid her dues to the band and being in-between that mess of a "love" relationship. After the Dance Tour she was done. Took the girl 15 plus years to recover.

Wish it could have been the 4 instrumentalist. But we got stuck with nasal nose.
I mean it's not like $tevie tried to murder him.... oh, wait....
Old 01-06-2021, 12:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
As far as I'm concerned, she paid her dues to the band and being in-between that mess of a "love" relationship. After the Dance Tour she was done. Took the girl 15 plus years to recover.

Wish it could have been the 4 instrumentalist. But we got stuck with nasal nose.
I mean it's not like $tevie tried to murder him.... oh, wait....
I'm sure it was torturous.

I wish it had been the 4 instrumentalists since Dec 31st, 1974! No package deals!!!

It's too bad that someone hasn't.......
Old 01-06-2021, 12:52 PM

Quote:
I'm sure it was torturous.

I wish it had been the 4 instrumentalists since Dec 31st, 1974! No package deals!!!

It's too bad that someone hasn't.......
Seriously, have you ever been around a couple that battles all the time but never break up? Or even two friends? It's exhausting and after 30 some years, imagine how sick of that sh*** you would be!

It might have been a relief on some level that she didn't have to listen to it anymore. Unfortunately, we got nasal singing and a cover band. But, the cover band brought in millions and my girl was moving: north, west, east, and south.
She wanted it all! (just not that fake relationship everyone adores) Christine, "I've come back, I did an album with Lindsey that was supposed to be a FM album. I brought you all huge paydays with the 2014 tour. I'm touring with this cover band. Now leave me the hell alone, and let me enjoy my retirement tours!"

Last edited by jbrownsjr; 01-06-2021 at 01:23 PM..
Old 01-06-2021, 01:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Seriously, have you ever been around a couple that battles all the time but never break up? Or even two friends? It's exhausting and after 30 some years, imagine how sick of that sh*** you would be!

It might have been a relief on some level that she didn't have to listen to it anymore. Unfortunately, we got nasal singing and a cover band. But, the cover band brought in millions and my girl was moving: north east west and south.
She wanted it all! (just not that fake relationship everyone adores)
No no! For once, I was being serious. I HATE conflict. I walk away from relationships that are constantly a battle. I'd rather live the rest of my life living on a mountainside alone, than argue for more than 30 seconds.

If Chris had INSISTED that he not get fired, I seriously doubt that $tevie would have quit. $he was just being an old, bitchy diva.
Old 01-06-2021, 01:30 PM

Quote:
No no! For once, I was being serious. I HATE conflict. I walk away from relationships that are constantly a battle. I'd rather live the rest of my life living on a mountainside alone, than argue for more than 30 seconds.

If Chris had INSISTED that he not get fired, I seriously doubt that $tevie would have quit. $he was just being an old, bitchy diva.
Maybe she just didn't give a f*** at some point. I heard she was going to quit. But then what? More drama, no tour, BS.. because face it.. that virus is never going to give up her FM power. And like SteveMac has demonstrated so eloquently: When you fill the seats, you call the shots.

Period point blank. Christine did give LB a tour and an album as a duet. I'm so glad they decided to do that. I didn't miss $leezy at all.
Old 01-06-2021, 01:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Period point blank. Christine did give LB a tour and an album as a duet. I'm so glad they decided to do that. I didn't miss $leezy at all.
It was the perfekt ending to MY FM. Goat free.
Old 01-06-2021, 01:38 PM

Quote:
It was the perfekt ending to MY FM. Goat free.
And Goatheads got their tour, so it all worked out. Sleezy got to be the boss, and we got new music with intimate settings!
Old 01-07-2021, 02:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
In the middle of a lousy love affair.
Old 01-07-2021, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
In the middle of a lousy love affair.
Trapped!!!!!

............and they weren't even in love!!!! Now that's lousy!!!

Last edited by jbrownsjr; 01-07-2021 at 09:12 AM..