User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 01-11-2008, 10:38 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnightshade View Post
Chill out. Where are these articles on this site other than this thread? I can't find them.
Thank you!! Why is there hostility here???? Can't we all be a bunch of peace loving chiffonheads??? I don't want to seem harsh but, god, there are other threads if this one bothers some of you so much. I love to pop in and out of this one..it brings back so many memories. My apologies to those that hate this thread so much. Those that love it... let's rock!!

Last edited by Mywyldhrt; 01-11-2008 at 10:47 AM..
Old 01-11-2008, 12:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

If you think I'm being hostile about this thread, you really haven't been on the Ledge long enough to know what hostility around here is.

Seems pretty logical that Stevie only stuff would go in the Stevie only forum. Lindsey only in the Lindsey only forum. Tango in the Night, Mirage, and Bella Donna pictures not in the Tusk tour thread. Besides. When the substance of the thread is kept within its subject matter (chit chat excluded, obviously), it makes searches more productive later on after the thread is no longer showing up on the first page. Simple netiquette.. est. 1996.

Last edited by Sarah; 01-11-2008 at 12:56 PM..
Old 01-11-2008, 02:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mywyldhrt View Post
Thank you!! Why is there hostility here???? Can't we all be a bunch of peace loving chiffonheads??? I don't want to seem harsh but, god, there are other threads if this one bothers some of you so much. I love to pop in and out of this one..it brings back so many memories. My apologies to those that hate this thread so much. Those that love it... let's rock!!
there is no problem with the thread itself it's just that the pictures all seem to be of Stevie. It looks like there are no other members of the band and using the term chiffonheads confirms this.

Gail
Old 01-11-2008, 03:41 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
If you think I'm being hostile about this thread, you really haven't been on the Ledge long enough to know what hostility around here is.

Seems pretty logical that Stevie only stuff would go in the Stevie only forum. Lindsey only in the Lindsey only forum. Tango in the Night, Mirage, and Bella Donna pictures not in the Tusk tour thread. Besides. When the substance of the thread is kept within its subject matter (chit chat excluded, obviously), it makes searches more productive later on after the thread is no longer showing up on the first page. Simple netiquette.. est. 1996.
I just don't think hostiity is neccessary-at any level. I am just a fan-I care not what is posted and what thread it's posted in-It's all good to me. I guess I'm just weird that way.

Last edited by Mywyldhrt; 01-11-2008 at 03:44 PM..
Old 01-11-2008, 03:49 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gailh View Post
there is no problem with the thread itself it's just that the pictures all seem to be of Stevie. It looks like there are no other members of the band and using the term chiffonheads confirms this.

Gail
I seem to have seen pictures of the whole band and the words Fleetwood Mac..........I am not strictly a "chiffonhead"... I have followed the band as a band since I first saw them in 79-I have purchased just about all pre buckingham/nicks FM albums-solo efforts but each current member in the past 30 plus year-so pluleez don't even suggest that that I am strictly a Stevie fan. Actually, think what you want, its not that important. I will still be a fan regardless of what you say.

Last edited by Mywyldhrt; 01-11-2008 at 03:56 PM..
Old 01-11-2008, 04:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I agree there are too many Stevie pics in this thread so here's some Tusk Lindsey:

“Remember, in the grand scheme of things, what we do for a living is not very important. After all, we’re not curing cancer here.” - John McVie
http://goldduststevie.tumblr.com/
Old 01-11-2008, 04:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Tusk Christine:

I looooove those green boots!

“Remember, in the grand scheme of things, what we do for a living is not very important. After all, we’re not curing cancer here.” - John McVie
http://goldduststevie.tumblr.com/
Old 01-11-2008, 04:25 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne2 View Post
Tusk Christine:

I looooove those green boots!

All of these pics are awsome!!!
Old 01-11-2008, 05:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

zomg. i haven't seen this one before. i wonder what book that is?!

i LOVE the christine photos, sanne2. we never get to see her enough.. especially live shots.

and Mywyldhrt, you're getting too defensive. no one cares enough about anyone else's fandom to such an extent that there's a need to justify who you like most or whether you like them equally. it's dandy that you enjoy the material in any thread it's presented, but some of us DO care because there are categorized forums and thread topics/titles for that reason. (not to mention the sanctity of Tusk as Lindsey's brainchild and an overall best-of-the-best group effort.) i fail to see what is so difficult about this concept, and you are the one who barfed up the word "chiffonhead". again i say that i'm not being "hostile", i'm just pointing out the fact of the matter directly. there's really no reason for you to pretend like you know that i'm being hostile, and quite frankly, your insistance that i am is beginning to irk me a little.
Old 01-11-2008, 08:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Mmmm, I just stared at Lindsey In Aviators for so long my screensaver came on.

Thanks for the extra pics!
Old 01-11-2008, 10:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

WOW! SANNE2 ! WOW ! WOW ! WOW !!!

Come back, come back and bring more photos!!!

(No, you don't have to bring anything....just stick around on the Ledge.... We love you!)
Old 01-11-2008, 10:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I agree there are too many Stevie pics in this thread so here's some Tusk Lindsey:

Most of these were completely new to me. Thank you very much for all these new gems.
Old 01-11-2008, 11:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Tusk Christine:

Never seen this b4 LOVE it!

Never seen this b4 LOVE it!
there were other beautiful ones I had never seen b4 as well, but these 2 really stood out to me.
Old 01-11-2008, 11:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

My computer is dying so you may not hear from me for a week. 287 people have viewed this thread in the last 23 hours! I'm saving my Tusk photos for the tour dates and posting earlier photos for now.

Old 01-11-2008, 11:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Now that's an interesting photo because in Christine's rig you have, from the bottom, the Hammond B3, the Hohner pianet, & the ARP String Ensemble. Do you guys all see that?

Here's a better shot of an ARP:

The pianet is not yet the Combo model but a case-modified N (folding lid removed). This band shot is 1975. They're probably playing either "Station Man," "Rhiannon" or "Don't Let Me Down Again."