Here's a clearer audio of it:

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/c9gc...talking%29.mp3
Old 10-13-2013, 10:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
Love it!Here's a clearer audio of it:
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/c9gc...talking%29.mp3
Ahh. Cool. Can I get you to post the recordings of SOTM and GDW from this show?
Old 10-13-2013, 11:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Ahh. Cool. Can I get you to post the recordings of SOTM and GDW from this show?
Here are Mp3s for the entire show: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/jai2...Paris_10.11.13
Old 10-13-2013, 01:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amlyn View Post
Thank you very much. I love the way we Ledgies work together to satisfy our musical needs.
Old 10-13-2013, 01:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Thank you very much. I love the way we Ledgies work together to satisfy our musical needs.
You are welcome! Took me long enough but finally got the torrent thing down. I have Dublin, Manchester and Amsterdam Mp3s from the torrents too, so if anyone wants, i can put them in their respective threads.
Old 10-13-2013, 01:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amlyn View Post
You are welcome! Took me long enough but finally got the torrent thing down. I have Dublin, Manchester and Amsterdam Mp3s from the torrents too, so if anyone wants, i can put them in their respective threads.
If it's not too much trouble, please do. People are always asking for MP3's of these concerts.They will be greatly appreciated. Remember, most people will never write their thanks, but they will be thanking you in their brains. Your download counter will show you how popular the links are.
Old 10-13-2013, 02:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
If it's not too much trouble, please do. People are always asking for MP3's of these concerts.They will be greatly appreciated. Remember, most people will never write their thanks, but they will be thanking you in their brains. Your download counter will show you how popular the links are.
Sure! I'll bump some of those threads up with the link.

Enjoy!
Old 10-13-2013, 05:20 PM
Ledgie

I had row 2 tickets, we were seated on Lindsey's left. People were still filing in and I noticed afew people milling about near the front of the stage so decided to go have a chat with them. A guy and a girl, Ed and Ruby if I remember correctly, and they were really friendly and nice. Anyway we were chatting away and I mentioned I would love to be more on Stevie's side of the stage, and they told me the show was about to start and I should just stay standing with them and assured me security would not tell me to move, and once the show starts loads of people move forward anyway so I dashed to grab my bag and my friend who was sat with our stuff, and we took a prime spot infront of Mick Fleetwood's drums. A beefy security guy walked by, I thought he was going to tell me to sit down and I'm not sure but I thought I heard him say it to someone, but I'd had afew wines and can't be certain. Anyway he didn't say anything to us and wandered off. Hurrah!
The gig itself was absolutely fantastic! I think the best concert I've been to. It was fab!
Lindsey's guitar playing, seeing it up close is something else! That man's fingers move so goddam fast, he truly is incredible. I've always appreciated his talent but seeing him play live I think I've a new found respect for the man! At the end of the show someone handed him a little piece of paper which he put in his pocket. I guess it was some girls number. That amused me.
Stevie was on top form and her voice sounded great. As I mentioned it an earlier post I never cared much for her dancing in Gold Dust Woman before. However after seeing it live, it blew me away. I'll never laugh at it again!
She wore her shoes that she was wearing a while back during her (I think) In Your Dreams premiere in London. At the end of the show once the rest of the band had left the stage Stevie told the story of her search for these boots and then when she finally found them. Lastly she thanked the audience and all the fans for allowing her to still do what she loves doing. She said she loves being on stage and performing and the fact she can still do that is fantastic and she thanked us all for being a part of it because without us she (and they) wouldn't be able to do it. She then said that when we all get home that night that she wants us to write on a piece of paper "I am extraordinary". I thought that was very touching.
Mick and John were as solid as ever. Unfortunately I couldn't really see John from where I was standing but I got acouple of snaps of him. Mick Fleetwood ended with his 'The Mac is baaack' speech, and he echoed Stevie's words.
Overall it was bloody fantastic and I would go and see them again in a heartbeat! I'm still on a Mac live high!!
Will post afew photos soon..

Last edited by Gold Dust Woman; 10-14-2013 at 01:47 PM..
Old 10-13-2013, 07:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Dust Woman View Post
A guy and a girl, Ed and Ruby if I remember correctly, and they were really friendly and nice. Anyway we were chatting away and I mentioned I would love to be more on Stevie's side of the stage, and they told me the show was about to start and I should just stay standing with them and assured me security would not tell me to move, and once the show starts loads of people move forward anyway so I dashed to grab my bag and my friend who was sat with our stuff, and we took a prime spot infront of Mick Fleetwood's drums. A beefy security guy walked by, I thought he was going to tell me to sit down and I'm not sure but I thought I heard him say it to someone, but I'd had afew wines and can't be certain. Anyway he didn't say anything to us and wandered off. Hurrah!
That's great that you were allowed to stake your position. Sometimes, they make everyone sit down and then as soon as the lights go off they rush the stage, but you can never guarantee how fast you will be getting back up there. Sounds like the show was a thrill.

Looking forward to your photos.

Michele
Old 10-13-2013, 09:11 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Landslide by agadsa

Dreams by Pierre Delort

Say Goodbye by Pierre Delort

Old 10-13-2013, 09:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Sister's of the Moon by vettemaster96

Sad Angel by vettemaster96

Second Hand News by vettemaster96

Old 10-14-2013, 02:07 AM
Ledgie

I went a bit OTT with my camera and took around 250 photos, half of which turned out well... the rest, not so much. Obviously I won't post all of them here so here are just a few of my favourites...

More to come...
Old 10-14-2013, 02:10 AM
Ledgie