Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 05-16-2003, 04:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default More Dates and Second Leg Coming

Additional concerts will be added to the first leg of the tour. The dates will be in the month between July and September and it will be somewhere between 7 and 9 concerts, maybe more. The additional concerts added to the first leg will be added in the first 2 weeks of the month that falls between July and Sept and starts with an A

There will be a 2nd Leg and it will start somewhere around 9/15.

No specifics yet.
Old 05-16-2003, 05:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

LOL - Cour, we're on the same wavelength...I'll go delete my post...
Old 05-16-2003, 05:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

But I'll keep my smart-ass comment cuz it's funny...

Jeez, hope I don't get threatened w/ a copyright lawsuit by paraphrasing an email that was sent directly to me....

Old 05-16-2003, 05:13 PM
Ledgie

To whom it may concern:

Please note that this information may only be viewed by fan club members. If you are not a fan club member, please do not read this thread!
Old 05-16-2003, 05:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

And do not share this information, verbally or in writing with any other FM fans who are not fan club members. If you are not a fan club member and didn't fork over $60 (or more) to JT, you do not deserve to know that the Mac is adding more dates.

In the words of the soup Nazi, "NO INFO FOR YOU!"

2nd leg - Austin, SA, Houston, bring it on, baby!!

Last edited by Livia; 05-16-2003 at 05:34 PM..
Old 05-16-2003, 05:24 PM
Ledgie

Are there any copyright lawyers out there? On what basis does Jonathan Todd's company, Sabremark, claim a copyright on the information that Fleetwood Mac is extending the first leg of their tour and adding a second leg? And does anyone really think that Fleetwood Mac would want to prevent their fans who have not joined Todd's fan club from getting this information? This is just too ridiculous!!
Old 05-16-2003, 05:35 PM

Is that really a claim he's making? That's about one of the most absurd claims I've ever come across, if indeed he is claiming that.
Old 05-16-2003, 05:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I think JT's problem is w/ copying and pasting from one site (or your own email) to another site.
Old 05-16-2003, 05:41 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Livia
I think JT's problem is w/ copying and pasting from one site (or your own email) to another site.
Yes, the copyright notice in the email deals with that, but then it goes on to say that the information is only for fan club members. And it reads like that's part of the copyright notice. I can't believe you can copyright information like this, but what do I know? But I do know that it's awfully obnoxious!
Old 05-16-2003, 05:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Does it mention whether or not the 2nd leg is more US dates, or other countries. The nice person in me who knows how the European fans have gotten the short end of the stick for TOOlong wants it to be the later, but the selfish mac fan who is DYING to see another show after last night's AMZEMENT wants the former.

He Will Burn You Down
Old 05-16-2003, 05:53 PM
Ledgie

No, Cour has really done a good job of paraphrasing the substance of the email in its entirety. Everything else is TBA.
Old 05-16-2003, 05:57 PM
Senior Ledgie

Holy crap!

(Maybe they'll come to Toronto!)?

Evan
Maybe. But not with me or Christine or Lindsey. Christine and I will always be close; Lindsey just plain doesn't like me. I never had any musical training of any kind. I just had this innate ability to walk in, sit down at a piano, and write a song in five minutes, and go to bed. It drives him nuts. - Stevie Nicks, 1994
Old 05-16-2003, 06:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default You know . . .

I can totally see why Fleetwood Mac would want this sort of information "COPYWRITTEN" and controlled so that their tourdates won't "leak out" so that fans could GO TO THE CONCERTS to make MONEY for the freakin' band.

(sorry, I was losing control. I apologise.)

It's just more Toddisms.

Last edited by Tango; 05-16-2003 at 06:37 PM..
Old 05-16-2003, 06:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Great news!!! I cant wait to see what it will bring... Great news for a Friday!

Im alone now, with my thoughts...
Old 05-16-2003, 07:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default it's a secret...

because it's the only thing he has to give to the fanclub members. Pathetic, but true.

I felt like the Riddler from Batman writing that post. Moron.

I did hear that some of the dates being added will be smaller venues and some will be outdoors. I have a copyright on this information, just in case the "Master Spinner Of Bull****" decides to use it.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm extremely disappointed that the fanclub has not posted that picture from the inside of an airplane. I've been on pins and needles all week long waiting to see this. How much can a fanclub member be asked to endure? It's just not fair! Please, Knight, stop building us up with tidbits about insider benefits like this. Screw the live streaming video, audio and backstage interviews we were promised, I want to see the damn picture of the plane!

If he doesn't come through with that Egyptian jewlery he promised, I just might have to run over all of my Fleetwood Mac cds with my SUV.