The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Lindsey Buckingham
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 06-06-2003, 09:54 PM
Junior Ledgie

Default Check-in for ancient Ledgies? ;-)

Does anyone remember me? LOL! It's Bonnie Moe. Is there a post for long-lost Ledgies to check into? I joined the old Ledge back in '97 and used to live around Chicago, and now live in MN.
I used to work for Waldenbooks, then IBM, now I am a licensed day-care provider, so I can stay home with my DD.
I used to write Stevie/Linds stories (the SCANDAL and HORROR! LOL!, I know) and was not able to visit these newer Ledge's as much as I would have liked. We had a baby 16 month's ago, Katrina Grace, and as soon as I figure out how to post a picture, I will. Just imagine the cutest, most adorable baby in the world, and that's her. ;-) Anyway, would JANET S. and Dani please e-mail me, since I don't have your addresses anymore and would like to chat with both of you! Hi Vianna, and Chili, Lori A. and Lauren, too! I saw Villavic's name on the Stevie ledge when I checked, so it's nice knowing some other old-timers are still here. I feel older every day, especially after I realized how long it's been since I've visited. I guess Fm better put out more stuff, so I can stay in the loop. Anyway, I better run. Guess I need to find that People mag tomorrow with other errands. Take care and talk to you later!

Love,
Bonnie

- "If you were in an accident, I wouldn't stop for a beer."
"If you were in an accident, I wouldn't stop for red lights."
-Josh and Donna, "The West Wing"
Old 06-06-2003, 10:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Arrow Hi Bonnie

I'm sure you don't know me...I wasn't around for the "old" Ledge, but WELCOME back to the "NEW" Ledge!!
Old 06-06-2003, 10:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hi Bonnie!! Congrats on the baby!! I was here back then posting under a different name... StephanieNicks_98. I do remember you! Hope you'll get the opportunity to check out Fleetwood Mac on this tour...it's been AMAZING!
Old 06-06-2003, 11:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Welcome back!!

Hi Bonnie!
I am not sure as you will recognize this name as I posted back then under a now defunct name, which blew up as I had not posted in ages! I belonged to the infamous writing group and still have my BN story somewhere, as all the other smut we loved! lol.
Congratulations on the new baby! She must be amazing! I remember you being at the bookstore as you were our locator of the new FM books arriving.... I know many you mentioned are still here but I have not heard from Dani in ages! We emailed for a while until I went overseas.
Glad your back! Welcome to the new Ledge and everyone is just as friendly as before.
And yes share those baby pics!!!

Tammy
aka Tamara

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." --Eleanor Roosevelt

"Maybe now he could prove to her... That he could be good for her... And they should be together.." --SN
Old 06-07-2003, 04:16 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Talking Old Ledgie

Hi Bonnie -
I remember you very well - it's good to see you and hear that you're able to stay home with your little one. Hope you visit often.
Barbara
Old 06-07-2003, 10:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Me too!

Hi Bonnie, yes I remember you and I, too, am coming back after a few years' absence. Just too much excitement going on to stay away!

While I'm here, HI to Barbara, Karen and Les! Missed you guys!

Patti
Old 06-07-2003, 07:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Hi Bonnie, it's great you found your way back here again. Congratulations on the baby.

Hey Patti! Great to see you around here again!
Old 06-07-2003, 11:15 PM
Junior Ledgie

hey bonnie,
i remember you!! congrats on the baby!
I was away for awhile too-and have just come back and its awesome to see so many familiar people still posting here!! The Ledge was my life during "the Dance" heyday(i posted under TheMacRulz) and i remember all the stories and the excitement of racing home from work and then spending the rest of my evening glued here!! Do you remember Toni?? She really loved writing stories too and i still have all the printouts of all the stories she wrote--it was so sad and shocking when we all found out she had passed away on Mother`s Day back in 98 i believe. Anyhow--glad you are back!!
Lori
Old 06-08-2003, 07:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by LoriB
Do you remember Toni?? She really loved writing stories too and i still have all the printouts of all the stories she wrote--it was so sad and shocking when we all found out she had passed away on Mother`s Day back in 98 i believe.
Wow I remember that day. It was one of the saddest days. She was our story group motherhen and queen of the naughty-naughty. She is definitly missed. Thanks for the memory as I will say a nice prayer for her today at church. Welcome back!

Tammy
aka Tamara

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." --Eleanor Roosevelt

"Maybe now he could prove to her... That he could be good for her... And they should be together.." --SN
Old 06-11-2003, 03:02 PM
Ledgie

Default Hi

Hi Bonnie. I also used to post back in 97. I was also wondering about Janet S. Are you there Janet? Does anyone know where she might be?
Chris
Old 06-11-2003, 08:41 PM
Senior Ledgie

Hi!

I'm not sure anyone remembers me, but I was a real oldie, posting on the first board under the name "X" (how original, LOL). Then, there was another poster that stole my "X" and I became "First X" (equally as creative!). Anyway, I've been away for a VERY long time, but have now thoroughly enjoyed posting again and indulging in my MAC obsession with y'all!

Welcome back!

Old 06-12-2003, 09:02 AM
Ledgie

Welcome back, I too just started to post again. I was part of the board back in 1997 but didn't post much then either. I stopped posting just before the old board shut down. I came back when the new board came up and registered but never posted and I guess the password they gave me stopped working so I just spent the time reading the stuff here. I just recently reregistered and started posting even though I have been here all along. I have been a huge fan for over 25 years so it is nice to be back here with people who have the same passion for FM that I do.

Terri
Old 06-12-2003, 10:12 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Bonnie!

Hi Bonnie!!!

I remember you... AND your stories... ;) CONGRATULATIONS on the new baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's amazing to think of how much time has passed since the heyday of all of that- I was a fifteen year old freshman in high school when I started posting on the Ledge... now I live in a completely different city, with a great job at a major record company... I can't believe how long it's been, and how much everything and everyone has changed- how much this board has changed!

-Hayley
Old 06-13-2003, 11:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

yeahh!!! I miss the '97 ledge. missing posts were great.. and the "I M STEVIE NIX" posts.

welcome back, yous guys.

Sarah
Old 06-15-2003, 02:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Hi Bonnie! Its Janet S here

Its been a LONG time!!

Im so happy to hear you have a baby! I can't wait to see pics! Did you get that house all built too?! I remember you going through that!

I haven't heard from anyone. Angela is MIA. Dani I haven't heard from since I moved *( I live on my own now)*. I haven't heard from Pam or Missy either. I still talk to Maureen and Tammy is around too which is wonderful! Other people are around too like Regina. I haven't heard from Shayne. I moved and just lost contact with people because things were crazy before and after.

I do remember Toni, she died the week before Mothers Day correct? I still think of her around that time because that was such a sad, rainy day and I took that REALLY hard!

Well, Im just so happy that everyone is coming back!

Stories, what stories?? LOL! THey are burned and gone forever aren't they?! LOL

Please stay in touch. My email is janetls77@yahoo.com