The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Rumours
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-10-2004, 05:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgrl
though it may be a RUMOUR (ar ar) that if SOTM is voted off, there will be an eternity of gratitude...........This is an exciting prospect boys and girls, eternal gratitude!!!!!

anyway, though I personally LIKE SOTM, I am helping out in the name of Eternal Gratitude (because you never know when it might come in handy!):
ROUND 11, SOTM

oh, look, she didn't put her vote in the subject line. I guess it doesn't count, then....especially since the most recent ruling on the subject of changing moot votes...
BTW, Irishgirl, did anyone offer you eternal gratitude if you did not vote for SOTM? Cause i'm offering it right now, especially since your vote doesn't count!
AMber

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 09-10-2004, 05:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

And if I suddenly spot a vote in irishgirls line...Well, that would be flying hard and fast in the face of a RULE, which is that you must put your vote in the subject line, so i hope i don't see that...
AMber

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -
Old 09-10-2004, 05:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Round 11 Sisters of the moon

Irishgrl, you have to put your vote and the round number 11 in the subject line otherwise it won`t be counted. Please edit your post.

I guess we all knew how this thread would develop so we don't need to complain now. We decided to take part with open eyes. Even though I had better not changed my mind and had better stayed outside as I initially wanted- here I am giving my meaningless vote for the sisters...
Old 09-10-2004, 05:31 PM
trackaghost
This message has been deleted by trackaghost.
Old 09-10-2004, 05:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackaghost
Irishgirl, you need to put the vote in the subject line otherwise it won't be counted.
But that's not fair, dear. Marc put a song that does not even exist anymore in his subject line, and no one was allowed to remind him to change it, cause it had already been voted off....nofair, nofair....
AMber

Old 09-10-2004, 05:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
I can't believe the song Tusk has got this far. Lindsey's novelty hit is better than That's Enough For Me? Apparently lots of people think so...
Tell me about it - I've been voting for it for two rounds now. There's no way Tusk is a better song than TEFM. No. Way.

Old 09-10-2004, 05:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default arrgh..........

if my vote doesnt count, there goes my chance for eternal gratitude! I appeal to your collective sense of....of..........well, hell!! I dont know WHAT it is, just that IM APPEALING!
Old 09-10-2004, 05:38 PM
trackaghost
Old 09-10-2004, 05:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default The Ruling Stands

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
But i see you will follow the RULE. This is how law and gov't become unfair, too
Thanks for your one cent, soda
AMber
You're welcome. Happy to clarify for you.

The ruling stands.

Last edited by sodascouts; 09-10-2004 at 05:45 PM..
Old 09-10-2004, 05:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default The ruling stands.

Quote:
The difference between Marc and Irishgrl is that Marc would be changing his vote altogether, Irishgrl would be merely putting her vote in the correct place for it to be counted.
Exactly. As I said before, MOST people seem to understand this. I'm sorry that AMber is displeased but oh well, I guess there's always one.

I know I'm not wrong.

Last edited by sodascouts; 09-10-2004 at 05:43 PM..
Old 09-10-2004, 05:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default novote

Okay, Patti and dissention made clear that you don't fight alone in this game. Sodascouts pointed out that my move was silly and pathetic, although i knew that myself. Gazza came back in a blink of an eye. Can't leave you guys who fought for SMAP alone. And, I think I made my point. I'll try to swallow the sour grapes and vote against the pink boa's again tomorrow. for being a selfindulged *ss.

gerald

Old 09-10-2004, 05:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Im sorry too

I didnt mean to cause trouble???
Old 09-10-2004, 05:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
The difference between Marc and Irishgrl is that Marc would be changing his vote altogether, Irishgrl would be merely putting her vote in the correct place for it to be counted.
Marc isn't changing his vote, because his vote didn't exist. A song which has already been voted out, is the same as a vote not existing. I don't understand why the logic of THAT is escaping everyone. How can your vote be a vote if it was never eligible? It is the same as NOTHING. not eligible=nothing. get it? no, obviously not.
And yes, mein soda, I understand you won't be changing your ruling. logic escapes....and no one goes to search for it....
AMber

Old 09-10-2004, 05:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgrl
if my vote doesnt count, there goes my chance for eternal gratitude! I appeal to your collective sense of....of..........well, hell!! I dont know WHAT it is, just that IM APPEALING!
Ah, but they have ruled that your vote does count, because though you didn't follow the rules, that is acceptable IN THIS CASE. We don't know when else it will be acceptable, but that is ok. You should get to vote. I offer my eternal gratitude if you vote for NOT sisters of the moon
AMber

Old 09-10-2004, 05:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default no vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by shackin'up
Okay, Patti and dissention made clear that you don't fight alone in this game. Sodascouts pointed out that my move was silly and pathetic, although i knew that myself. Gazza came back in a blink of an eye. Can't leave you guys who fought for SMAP alone. And, I think I made my point. I'll try to swallow the sour grapes and vote against the pink boa's again tomorrow. for being a selfindulged *ss.

gerald
What about today dude? Don't you think there are too many sisters around Or have you already voted? Too tired to scroll back. Btw check out the Lindsey thread I`ll post a musical recommendation for you there soon.
Old 09-10-2004, 05:48 PM
trackaghost
Old 09-10-2004, 05:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default novote

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan
What about today dude? Don't you think there are too many sisters around Or have you already voted? Too tired to scroll back. Btw check out the Lindsey thread I`ll post a musical recommendation for you there soon.
Yes, too late, stefan. But I made my point in the vote of this round. I'll check the threads on lindseys side. So I'm in for a treat?

Old 09-10-2004, 05:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default No vote here. Sigh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber
Marc isn't changing his vote, because his vote didn't exist. A song which has already been voted out, is the same as a vote not existing. I don't understand why the logic of THAT is escaping everyone. How can your vote be a vote if it was never eligible? It is the same as NOTHING. not eligible=nothing. get it? no, obviously not.
And yes, mein soda, I understand you won't be changing your ruling. logic escapes....and no one goes to search for it....
AMber
Congratulations on being so much more logical and fair than everyone else.

Old 09-10-2004, 05:52 PM
trackaghost