User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 09-27-2010, 11:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
They are both just staring at it, straight faced. Stevie says "No, hey, listen that photo is ... is touched up." Lindsey goes, "Good thing I had long hair." And Stevie says without missing a beat, "It's a good thing."

They crack me up.
So, what do you think she meant about it being "touched up." Do you think she means that her nipple was exposed in the original?

Michele
Old 09-28-2010, 06:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
So, what do you think she meant about it being "touched up." Do you think she means that her nipple was exposed in the original?

Michele
At the time, I didn't really know what she meant. But judging from that picture and how she always goes on and on about the trauma she went through, comparing it to the actual cover - I would venture to say you're right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD View Post
I'd be curious to see them pull this off again, maybe for a reissue. I wonder if it'd be just as sexy or if we'd all hurl.
LOL!! Maybe they'll still have it...
Old 09-29-2010, 05:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post

Michele
Wow - d'you know, this has only just occurred to me, now that you mention it. I've always thought SN was a bit over the top about the BN cover, cos I was like 'It's not as if you can really SEE anything' - but unless she's anatomically weird, then she really must have posed for that photo with, ahem, rather more exposed than ended up on the sleeve.

To be fair, that must've been pretty humiliating, or at least I think I would've thought so, if it was me. Mind you, if it was up to me, I'd have airbrushed LB's nipples, too
Old 09-30-2010, 10:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellyman10 View Post
Wow - d'you know, this has only just occurred to me, now that you mention it. I've always thought SN was a bit over the top about the BN cover, cos I was like 'It's not as if you can really SEE anything' - but unless she's anatomically weird, then she really must have posed for that photo with, ahem, rather more exposed than ended up on the sleeve.
Yes, she was definitely exposed to the camera crew. I didn't think that the lens actually captured and documented more than we see on the album cover. Her little aside might indicate that it did.

Michele
Old 10-06-2010, 06:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Smile

That one picture where Stevie looks like she's ready to karate chop Lindsey is one that I took. They were just messing around & someone said, & I didn't see it though, that she almost exposed herself up top or something. They were laughing about it.

My pics are here:

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...Philly4-15-09/

When they are on stage together, they act almost like husband & wife. You'd never know that he's married to someone else, but it's just an act. They do seem to get along better now since they isn't any drama anymore. I love Stevie, but I'd rather see her on stage with Fleetwood Mac than solo. I just like her interaction with the Mac members more.

Lee
Old 10-06-2010, 08:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
That one picture where Stevie looks like she's ready to karate chop Lindsey is one that I took. They were just messing around & someone said, & I didn't see it though, that she almost exposed herself up top or something. They were laughing about it.

My pics are here:

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...Philly4-15-09/

When they are on stage together, they act almost like husband & wife. You'd never know that he's married to someone else, but it's just an act. They do seem to get along better now since they isn't any drama anymore.

Lee
Thanks for sharing your link.

It's funny how they act like husband and wife when it's not part of the 'act'.... those two...