Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 07-18-2014, 09:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Stevie is Adam Levine's Wedding Singer

TV3, July 19, 2014

http://www.tv3.ie/entertainment_arti...article=140535

Levine 'books Nicks for wedding'

Adam Levine and his supermodel fiancée Behati Prinsloo will reportedly witness performances by A-list acts at their nuptial ceremony.

Stevie Nicks will reportedly be singing at Adam Levine's wedding.

The Maroon 5 singer is rumoured to be tying the knot with Victoria's Secret model Behati Prinsloo this weekend.

And it is claimed several top-notch acts have been booked to put on performances at the nuptial ceremony.

"Sublime and Stevie Nicks are performing," a source told Radar Online.

"They've had fun jam sessions."

The wedding is said to be taking place on the beach at Hotel El Ganzo in Los Cabos, Mexico.

And ahead of the Friday night rehearsals, everything appears to be running smoothly, with little interruption from the paparazzi.

"The hotel has totally been closed off and rented out just for them," the insider explained.

Several A-listers were invited to the nuptials, including Leonardo DiCaprio and his current girlfriend supermodel Toni Garrn. Many other Victoria's Secret models will be in attendance, like The Wolf of Wall Street star's former flame Erin Heatherton and runway stunner Candice Swanpoel.

Adam, 35, proposed to Behati in July 2013 and he has previously spoken about what it's been like to plan their big day.

"We're doing our thing. It's not like we're that involved. We're involved in that we're doing what we want to do, when we want to do it, with people we want to do it with," he explained to People magazine. "Can you imagine me as a planner? I'm probably going through more than you think and less than you think as well. We're pretty detached from the process. We just want to do it. It won't be typical, I can tell you that."
Old 07-18-2014, 09:21 PM
Registered

http://m.vogue.com/culture/article/m...los-angeles/#1. looks like she has a new part time job
Old 07-19-2014, 02:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by olive View Post
http://m.vogue.com/culture/article/m...los-angeles/#1. looks like she has a new part time job
Bwah! Move over, Adam Sandler.
Old 07-19-2014, 03:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by olive View Post
Oh, I would like to have heard Stevie's toast.

Quote:
During the meal, Molly’s godmother, Stevie Nicks, gave a toast and then a surprise performance of Fleetwood Mac’s “Landslide.” After dinner, guests moved inside for cake and dancing to music spun by DJ Kelly Cole. “We danced our legs off for a few hours, and then we all decided to change into comfortable clothes to close down the party,” says Fishkin. “Secretly, I was ready to go back to my hotel and have a cheeseburger!” After the wedding weekend wrapped up, the bride and groom took off for the Rosewood Mayakoba in the Mexican Riviera. “It was perfect—beautiful and quiet,” says Fishkin. “We just loafed around and ate good food!”
Old 07-20-2014, 12:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steviegirl View Post
Bwah! Move over, Adam Sandler.
Was it Adam Sandler or Adam LevineNo matter I guess.. they both suck.

Old 07-20-2014, 06:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

UPDATE: ET confirmed that Jonah Hill officiated the wedding and that Stevie Nicks performed with the groom at the wedding. Adam Levine and Stevie Nicks sang "Leather and Lace" together.
Old 07-20-2014, 07:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLY View Post
UPDATE: ET confirmed that Jonah Hill officiated the wedding and that Stevie Nicks performed with the groom at the wedding. Adam Levine and Stevie Nicks sang "Leather and Lace" together.
Very cool. I've been hoping they'll sing "Leather & Lace" together at some point on 'The Voice.'
Old 07-21-2014, 05:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

He sang at his own wedding??
Old 07-21-2014, 07:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

He married Molly Fishkin....I can only assume that is Paul Fishkins daughter? ( cofounder of modern records) Stevie has a lot of god daughters....this is obviously yet another one....

She looks like a sweet little lamb from afar, but when you get close, you find out that she skinned and ate the darn thing just to use it as a coat. She's a beast.

Last edited by reebokandlace; 07-21-2014 at 07:30 AM..
Old 07-21-2014, 08:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by reebokandlace View Post
He married Molly Fishkin....I can only assume that is Paul Fishkins daughter? ( cofounder of modern records) Stevie has a lot of god daughters....this is obviously yet another one....
Yes Molly Fishkin is Paul Fishkin's daughter...Molly married producer/director Asher Levin and Adam Levine married model Behati Prinsloo somehow the 2 events seem to have been merged with Olive & Michelle posting details about the Fishkin wedding in the Levine wedding thread...Seems Stevie has a thing for Jewish weddings since she had a part in Vanessa's, Molly's and Adam's festivities...
Old 07-21-2014, 09:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

If I were the bride I don't know how enthusiastic I'd be about my groom singing a love song with another woman at our wedding
Old 07-21-2014, 09:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHearted View Post
If I were the bride I don't know how enthusiastic I'd be about my groom singing a love song with another woman at our wedding
Not only that but doesn't the groom have enough to worry about other than singing with Stevie Nicks in front of his wedding guests? He must have been drenched in sweat from all that pressure.
Old 07-21-2014, 09:39 AM
Registered

I hope the video of the performance surfaces
Old 07-21-2014, 12:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDenimLamp View Post
Yes Molly Fishkin is Paul Fishkin's daughter...Molly married producer/director Asher Levin and Adam Levine married model Behati Prinsloo somehow the 2 events seem to have been merged with Olive & Michelle posting details about the Fishkin wedding in the Levine wedding thread....
The Fishkin wedding is also discussed in the Nicks McNuggets thread.

Michele
Old 07-21-2014, 12:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Howard Gensler, July 21, 2014, Philly.com

http://www.philly.com/philly/enterta...dded_wife.html

EVEN IF you're not a big fan of weddings, the nuptials of Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo sounds like it was a pretty good time.

The destination affair was at Flora Farms, in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

A number of the bridesmaids were Victoria's Secret models.

Stevie Nicks performed at the reception.

The ceremony was officiated by Levine's longtime friend, Jonah Hill.

"Jonah was hysterical," an unnamed source told E! News. "He was telling so many jokes, but then in the middle would be so sweet and sincere.

"He also talked about how sweet Behati is and how perfect they are for one another," the source said.

Additionally, Behati's dad, a minister, also gave a blessing during the "loose, romantic and fun" ceremony.

How loose? Although the bridesmaids wore white dresses, the groomsmen wore black Hawaiian print shirts and black trousers.

E! News reports that Behati wore a Marchesa lace gown with spaghetti straps and silk tulle from knee to floor.

During the reception, Levine also sang with Nicks, and Behati serenaded her new husband with "Bright Eyes."

"It was kind of a bet between them," a source told E!. "He introduced her and she sang it. She had a beautiful voice."

The food was organic, the drinks were mojitos of all flavors and the couple will honeymoon in South Africa before Adam returns for "The Voice."

Get on the good foot

A judge has ordered South Carolina's attorney general to turn over documents to freelance journalist Sue Summer, who's investigating the court fight over the estate of James Brown.

Summer wants to see the records, which include the diary of the woman who said she was Brown's wife when he died in 2006, an appraisal of Brown's assets and documents about how much trustees and attorneys are being paid from Brown's estate. She requested them under the state's Freedom of Information Act.

Attorney General Alan Wilson had claimed he shouldn't be forced to release the records because they are part of different lawsuits over Brown's estate.

In his ruling, Judge Eugene Griffith Jr. said that Wilson's position is "inconsistent with both the letter and spirit" of the state's open-records act, which allows public records to be kept secret only in very specific circumstances.

Summer said that she was pleased with the order. She said that part of the reason she keeps pursuing the story is that she wants to make sure Brown's dying wish - to pay for scholarships for poor children in Aiken County and Augusta, Georgia - is done.

"It is past time for the secrecy that has surrounded the James Brown estate proceedings to come to an end," Summer said. "It is past time for the public to receive an answer to the question - after seven years, will Mr. Brown's last wishes be honored in the state of South Carolina? The needy children Mr. Brown wanted to help with his education charity are waiting for an answer."

If it's a battle between estate lawyers, greedy relatives and needy children, we're not betting on the needy children.