The Ledge

Go Back   The Ledge > Main Forums > Stevie Nicks
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Make the Ads Go Away! Click here.

Old 11-14-2013, 02:08 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Stevie's Cameo on AHS: COVEN revealed!

I have it from a reliable source that this is how the scene with Stevie on American Horror Story: Coven will play out.

In a remote cabin in the woods Misty is dancing around a figure in a long black dress who is tied to a chair. The camera spins around to reveal it is Stevie Nicks herself. After Misty's dance she falls to her knees at Stevie's feet and says "I'm sorry I had to bring you here like this but I had to see you... to talk to you... to learn from you. You are the great white witch and you have so much to teach me. Please, teach me oh great one."

Nicks looks at here intently for a moment then finally breaks the silence with "You have it all wrong, lady. I'm not a witch, I'm a singer! AND I'M NOT A HOT DOG OR A BOX OF KLEENEX EITHER!!!!"

Sorry, I had to do it.
Old 11-14-2013, 02:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndoingTheLaces View Post
I have it from a reliable source that this is how the scene with Stevie on American Horror Story: Coven will play out.

In a remote cabin in the woods Misty is dancing around a figure in a long black dress who is tied to a chair. The camera spins around to reveal it is Stevie Nicks herself. After Misty's dance she falls to her knees at Stevie's feet and says "I'm sorry I had to bring you here like this but I had to see you... to talk to you... to learn from you. You are the great white witch and you have so much to teach me. Please, teach me oh great one."

Nicks looks at here intently for a moment then finally breaks the silence with "You have it all wrong, lady. I'm not a witch, I'm a singer! AND I'M NOT A HOT DOG OR A BOX OF KLEENEX EITHER!!!!"

Sorry, I had to do it.
I think it would be great if they really did this!
Old 11-14-2013, 11:27 AM
Addicted Ledgie

http://www.1079thelink.com/gmi/2013/...os-she-playing

1079 the Link

Fleetwood Mac singer Stevie Nicks is officially on board for a guest starring role on “American Horror Story: Coven.”

After the show’s co-creator, Ryan Murphy, tweeted this week that the “legendary Stevie Nicks” would be visiting the Coven, he tells “Entertainment Weekly” who she’ll be playing.

“She appears as herself. It’s part of Fiona’s (Jessica Lange) ruse in that Fiona is trying to get the true supreme to reveal herself because she needs to stay alive,” he tells “EW,” adding, “So she brings Stevie Nicks in as a gift to Misty (Lily Rabe) to prove to her that if she exhibits more power she’ll get that and more.”

The character of Misty considers Nicks to be a great witch, which is the impetus for Murphy using eight of her songs in this season of the show, both solo tracks and as a part of Fleetwood Mac.

Nicks will make her guest appearance in season’s 10th episode, which is scheduled to air in early 2014 after the show returns from a winter break.

“American Horror Story: Coven” airs Wednesday nights at 10pm on FX. Are you excited to see Stevie guest star?
Old 11-14-2013, 11:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Nicks will make her guest appearance in season’s 10th episode, which is scheduled to air in early 2014 after the show returns from a winter break.
That could mean anywhere from Feb.-April.
Old 11-14-2013, 12:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
That could mean anywhere from Feb.-April.
There's usually a short break around Christmas, probably a couple of weeks, and then it resumes. I expect the entire to season to wrap by February.
Old 11-14-2013, 01:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

http://www.hypable.com/2013/11/14/ry...r-story-coven/

Ryan Murphy talks Stevie Nicks, darker witches on ‘American Horror Story: Coven’

American Horror Story: Coven creator Ryan Murphy talks last night’s episode “The Axeman Cometh,” teases whats coming next week, and clarifies Stevie Nick’s appearance on the show.

Before jumping into what happened on last night’s crazy American Horror Story: Coven episode, Murphy cleared the air on the Stevie Nicks appearance. He clarified to Entertainment Weekly that she will be appearing as herself on the series and is actually a ploy for Fiona to find the true supreme.

Murphy says that in episode 10 Fiona brings in Nicks, “She tells Misty Day that the Supreme gets so many great things in life, like tickets to the Oscars and Met Ball tickets. So she brings Stevie Nicks in as a gift to Misty to prove to her that if she exhibits more power she’ll get that and more. Then the other girls come home and see Stevie and Misty singing and it starts them trying to move much quicker to prove that they are the Supreme.”

The show creator also teased that we can expect the characters to get darker as the season progresses, particularly the young witches. While we’ve seen Zoe and Queenie go really dark already, we’ll also see Nan and Madison become darker.

After being resurrected, Madison will face some challenges in next week’s episode, Murphy reveals. “It’s sort of like she’s dead and she can’t feel anything,” says Murphy. “So we’re really are making a leap and saying she’s a poster person for the millennial generation. Unsatisfied. Entitled. Nothing makes them happy.”

He also added that this makes her want to satisfy all of her urges which will make her deadly. Especially to Fiona and Spalding as she seeks revenge.

Who do you think will win the power struggle on ‘American Horror Story: Coven’?
Old 11-14-2013, 02:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Here's the rest of the story

'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy talks Stevie Nicks' guest spot and the latest 'Coven' -- EXCLUSIVE

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: First tell me about how the Stevie Nicks thing happened. She’s actually going to appear?

RYAN MURPHY: She appears as herself. It’s part of Fiona’s ruse in that Fiona is trying to get the true Supreme to reveal herself because she needs to stay alive. So she tells Misty Day that the Supreme gets so many great things in life, like tickets to the Oscars and Met Ball tickets. So she brings Stevie Nicks in as a gift to Misty to prove to her that if she exhibits more power she’ll get that and more. Then the other girls come home and see Stevie and Misty singing and it starts them trying to move much quicker to prove that they are the Supreme.

Do you know when this will happen?

It’s episode 10. It’s right when we come back from winter break. I had a really good conversation with her and explained to her what the show was and it’s gotten such a big reaction from people. She said, “Oh I wish I could be on the show.” But she couldn’t because she was traveling with Fleetwood Mac in Europe but then Mick Fleetwood got cancer so they cancelled those dates. Then she called and said, “I’m now available sadly enough. If you wanna use me.” So I said, “Let’s do it!” So she’s flying in for like two days and doing her scenes. I know every person in the show is like, “I better be in that goddamn scene!” It’s funny.

I bet Lily Rabe was freaking out!

She was freaking out. She texted me this morning saying, “Is it true? Is it true?” We’re trying to figure what song she’s going to sing with Misty.

You can go here to read the whole interview:
http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/11/14/am...axeman-cometh/
Old 11-14-2013, 02:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeshere View Post
Here's the rest of the story

'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy talks Stevie Nicks' guest spot and the latest 'Coven' -- EXCLUSIVE

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: First tell me about how the Stevie Nicks thing happened. She’s actually going to appear?

RYAN MURPHY: She appears as herself. It’s part of Fiona’s ruse in that Fiona is trying to get the true Supreme to reveal herself because she needs to stay alive. So she tells Misty Day that the Supreme gets so many great things in life, like tickets to the Oscars and Met Ball tickets. So she brings Stevie Nicks in as a gift to Misty to prove to her that if she exhibits more power she’ll get that and more. Then the other girls come home and see Stevie and Misty singing and it starts them trying to move much quicker to prove that they are the Supreme.

Do you know when this will happen?

It’s episode 10. It’s right when we come back from winter break. I had a really good conversation with her and explained to her what the show was and it’s gotten such a big reaction from people. She said, “Oh I wish I could be on the show.” But she couldn’t because she was traveling with Fleetwood Mac in Europe but then Mick Fleetwood got cancer so they cancelled those dates. Then she called and said, “I’m now available sadly enough. If you wanna use me.” So I said, “Let’s do it!” So she’s flying in for like two days and doing her scenes. I know every person in the show is like, “I better be in that goddamn scene!” It’s funny.

I bet Lily Rabe was freaking out!

She was freaking out. She texted me this morning saying, “Is it true? Is it true?” We’re trying to figure what song she’s going to sing with Misty.

You can go here to read the whole interview:
http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/11/14/am...axeman-cometh/
"But then Mick Fleetwood got cancer"
Seriously these people need to fact check before they publish...

I wish someone would bring me Stevie Nicks as a gift.
Old 11-14-2013, 04:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Ok. I vote for Moonlight as the song that she sings with Misty.

Strange.

Not all of course, but so many of the words fit Misty's story:

Some call her strange
Lady from the mountains

She's lonely, lost
she's disconnected
She finds no comfort
In her surroundings
Beautiful, insecure
She has nothing
She moves from situation to situation
Like a ghost
Then she sees him
A candle burning

If he leaves her
He'll be losing the chance
To stay alive

She knows too much to walk away
Strange
She couldn't do it anyway

Strange
She's laid on the floor in silent pain
Strange

Last edited by michelej1; 11-14-2013 at 05:02 PM..
Old 11-14-2013, 05:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Strange.

Some call her strange
Lady from the mountains

She's lonely, lost
she's disconnected
She finds no comfort
In her surroundings
Beautiful, insecure
She has nothing
Like a ghost
Then she sees him
A candle burning

If he leaves her
To stay alive

Strange

Strange
Strange
YES YES YES!!
Not only because I would love for AHS:Coven to highlight a song from Stevie's more current catalog, but simply put, "Moonlight" is just so perfect for this Misty character.
Old 11-14-2013, 07:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:

Strange.

Some call her strange
Lady from the mountains

She's lonely, lost
she's disconnected
She finds no comfort
In her surroundings
Beautiful, insecure
She has nothing
Like a ghost
Then she sees him
A candle burning

If he leaves her
To stay alive

Strange

Strange
Strange
It would seem from the show that the only Stevie tunes Misty knows come from her 8 track player (this is also why the show is playing nothing but the classic Stevie hits). I am not certain, but I have my doubts that In Your Dreams was/is available on 8 track.
Old 11-14-2013, 08:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
It would seem from the show that the only Stevie tunes Misty knows come from her 8 track player (this is also why the show is playing nothing but the classic Stevie hits). I am not certain, but I have my doubts that In Your Dreams was/is available on 8 track.
Warner Bros. Reprise special deluxe 8 track edition.

Michele
Old 11-14-2013, 09:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Michele
It's on ebay
Attached Images
File Type: jpg $(KGrHqZ,!roE-Yzv6i0yBPyuZeoCdQ~~60_58.jpg (43.4 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg $(KGrHqV,!qsE-ZP9LYgJBPyuZmom7!~~60_58.jpg (41.9 KB, 21 views)
Old 11-14-2013, 09:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:

Michele
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDenimLamp View Post
It's on ebay

I probably got a dozen of these 8 track tapes along with the 6 plus dozen of Rumours vinyl here.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016
Old 11-14-2013, 09:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
I still have my 8 track recorder here ,Maybe I can record IYD's on 8 track and send it to them.LOL.

I do have Belladonna and Wildheart on 8 track here somewhere.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016